FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Orkidea

Hpriest (H) LF guild

Hello all, 

I am carefully orientating on a new place to call my home. I take my quest seriously as I am not looking for a short stay. Will consider changing servers. Do prefer high population or full servers. I need to earn some gold somewhere ^^.

What do I bring?

- A sexy priest 😄

- An adult

- Good gaming etiquette. I have values and appreciate mature behavior. 
- Raiding experience. Currently 6/10 Heroic CN
- Active player. I am usually online. 
- Someone who loves Mythic keys and hopes to explore higher keys. Currently 8 was my highest. I really like to see some higher in the near future. 
- I'm always ready to help. If I'm on and I have the time and someone needs help, I'm at your disposal. 
- I talk :D. On DC that is. 

What am I looking for in a guild? 

- Casual progressive. I have a real life. I have two kids and they are at the very top of my priority list. Playing WoW is my getaway from everything and relax with some likeminded people. 

- Raiding. Heroic as I'm already doing that. I also would like to explore some Mythic raiding on a relaxed and chill base. I am not a hardcore raider and I have no ambitions to be. I do however would like to see some mythic bosses to see where that brings me. I have had a gap of 3 expansions (only leveled and took a break after) so I'm also getting back in the groove with this game. Therefor I need a chill environment where I can develop and grow at my own pace. 

- Social and active. I do value a good chat at times and laugs... well, what would we do without laughs. 
- Helpful.
- A good number of Mythic key runners. As said I really like Mythic dungeons and I really have the desire to explore them on higher levels. With a chill and friendly group that is. I don't claim to be the best, I do however do my best. I would like to run multiple a week. Preferably 10+. On weekdays I'm able to play in most mornings too. 

I do have the wish to stay in my role as a hpriest. I play this game to enjoy and it's her who I enjoy the most. Also have a resto dudu which I like to play from time to time 🙂 .

So, after this long story if there is someone who thinks they have a place for me? I'd like to be able to reside a bit with an alt over at you to taste the atmosphere in the guild. If all goes well I will have my main come over. 

Thanks all 🙂