Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
totemictimmy

fire nova

3 posts in this topic

So most of the research I've done gives you a very in depth 1-1 rotation. But it has never mentioned Fire Nova, my question to you more knowledgeable shaman is this. If you don't have 5 MS stacks, wouldn't it be a prudent move to cast fire nova as a filler's filler?

Bring me the knowledge!

Fire Nova doesn't hit the target that spawns the nova.

Ex:

Flame Shock is on your target.  There are no other enemies near your target.  Fire Nova does 0 damage.

Flame Shock is on your target.  There are three other enemies near your target, four enemies total.  Fire Nova does (1500 + 30% SP) damage to 3 targets.

Flame Shock is on three enemies, including your target.  There are only these three enemies total.  Fire Nova does 1500 + 30% SP damage 3 times, to 2 targets each time.

Edited by Hybrys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Rodee
      I know Unleash Doom was recommended as the second golden talent before getting Doom Vortex, but since Vortex just got buffed, and I am also using the Overcharge and Hot Hand talent; Is Vortex better to grab first now? Especially due to it proccing off Overcharged lightning bolts and the increased Lava Lash damage on the way down to it.
    • By TripleM1996
      Hello everyone.
      I was wondering if I should change my rotation to include Frostbrand, just to keep all 3 of the Twisting Nether Buffs up at all times or if the 1.5% more Damage are not worth it.
      Before 7.1.5 it was obviously no problem to keep up all buffs, due to Hailstorm but now I have no good way to get the Frost Part. Am I missing something?

Thanks in Advance for you help. 
    • By denial
      Hi all,
      i started again since WOTLK to play again my shaman , i leveled up as an elemental since i was always played elemental in the past.
      I tested the enchanement a bit , and i like him BUT i dont have in mind to raid except LFR ofc and some heroic dungeons and of course WQ's and grind.
      So i am thinking which spec has better survivability i cannot decide , some times ele doing better some times enha going faster vice versa :/
      I know that as a casual player now i have to play what is more fun for me BUT with the artifact AP to the weapons ( i have both to lvl 13 but now the AP is going bigger) its not so easy so i have to decide at least which spec to level up the weapon first so an opinion could help me decide.
      All i need is fast grind,good dps in dungeons and easy playing with good survivability .
      Thank you all for your replies :)

• By Slamminshama
      I have three trinkets to choose from, Two from Mythic EN, Heightened Senses @ 880, Vial of Nightmare Fog @ 880, and finally from Nightbane Kara i have the Ethereal Urn @875. If any other experienced resto shamans could weigh in and help me make a decision it would be appreciated.