FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
GagD

AMR addon in WoD

I am trying to reach the developers behind AMR. 

Reforging is going to be removed from the game in the WoD expansion, people's thoughts on this might vary from day to day. I personally think it's quite fine, all though I've been using the AMR addon like crazy the last few days (after I got back to WOW after a 5 year break). 

My question to you is if you are currently working on something, an addon tool maybe that will help your dedicated crowd stay stat capped and know what and how to prio their gems, enchants etc. etc. in WoD. 

Thanks!! 

Icy-Veins and AskMrRobot are two separate sites... You are aware of that, right? If you're looking to reach their developers, the best avenue would be via their forums here: http://forums.askmrrobot.com

Besides, AMR is working on a combat log parser (Ala WorldofLogs) and their BiS and upgrade finder functions will still be relevant in WoD.

Yes, I am well aware of it. I just couldn't seem to log into my AMR account, and I know that I.V. and AMR are connected in some way. They both talk very well of each other! 

Yes, I am well aware of it. I just couldn't seem to log into my AMR account, and I know that I.V. and AMR are connected in some way. They both talk very well of each other! 

That is very true.  I just wanted to give you the most direct path to contact them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Hi guys, first of all im new here, secound. Im so lost...
      I've been searching though the web now, and i cant find anywhere that says about how to unlock this quest? My art' lvl is 70, and havnt got the quest yet. Also, i finished the achivement: Loremaster of legion
      Any tips? :)
    • By Lavundi
      Hello guys.
      I have an issue to open the "Heroes" section. It won't open anything and the site keeps White (screenshot). 
      It doesn't matter wich browser I'm using and some other friends have the same issue. 
      Maybe you could check it out? 

Thanks and Keep your work going on :)
    • By Adjourner
      There are two variants for this build and depending on preference: Grim Scythe (stable dps) or the Devour (burst dps)
      Briggs' Wrath + Avarice Band+ Goldwrap + Boon of the Hoarder + Frailty Aura of Frailty +Life from Death creates a giant aura (that is almost the size of the screen) to pull all the enemies towards you, to paint an easy target for devastation.

Skills:
      Grim Scythe variant:
      Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Corpse Lance Brittle Touch (single target burst) or Corpse Explosion Close Quarters (multi-target burst) Bone Armor Dislocation Blood Rush Potency Land of the Dead (I prefer Frozen Lands to stop goblin hoards) Frailty Aura of Frailty Devour variant:
      Devour Cannibalize Corpse Explosion Close Quarters Bone Armor Dislocation Blood Rush Metabolism (Speed) or Blood Rush Potency (Survivability) Land of the Dead Shallow Graves Frailty Aura of Frailty *Note: Corpse Lance isn't recommended for this build. Also this variant is better playing with a team is because it's a double edged sword, it's easy to have the flow stop when there aren't a good supply of elites coming your way and you will feel like you're dead in the water. However it is a choice for the Grim Scythe build due to the consistent damage that grim scythe itself can deal.
      Passives:
      Stand Alone Spreading Malediction Life from Death (Survivability) or Blood is Power (Additional CD reduction) Swift Harvesting (Grim Scythe) or Blood is Power (Devour) - Until the bugged Fueled by Death is fixed  
      Items:
      Weapon: In-geom
      Off-Hand: Leger's Disdain (grim scythe build) or Lost Time (speed)
      Set: Inarius's Conviction + Inarius's Martyrdom + Inarius's Perseverance + Inarius's Reticence + Inarius's Understanding + Inarius's Will
      Necklace: Wisdom of Kalan
      Belt: Goldwrap
      Ring #1: Krysbin's Sentence
      Ring #2: Avarice Band or Briggs' Wrath (whichever rolled better)
      *Note: For your items, I suggest getting additional gold/health glob pick up area to add to the passive affects that we're wanting to boost
      Kunai Cube:
      Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
      Avarice Band or Briggs' Wrath (whichever wasn't rolled very well with)
      Aquila Cuirass or Grasps of Essence (depending if you're using corpse explosion - also note I suggest adding Flawless Royal Diamond to some sockets to add some resistance if you're giving up the damage reduction)
      Legendary Gems:
      Bane of the Trapped
      Boon of the Hoarder
      Gogok of Swiftness (Grim Scythe) or Wreath of Lightning (Speed)
      Gems:
      Helm: Flawless Royal Diamond
      Everywhere Else: Flawless Royal Diamond (Survivability) or Flawless Royal Topaz (Damage)

Rotations:
      Grim Scythe variant:
      Keeping Bone Armor on cooldown, this is the most important thing for this build to work because of the damage reduction and damage boost you get for the set bonus Corpse Lance/Corpse Explosion is used against the champions, rares and uniques. Land of the Dead will be used when during large encounters/boss fights. Blood Rush will be used for traveling/utility (especially when In-geom is procced). Grim Scythe will be used in all other cases. Devour variant:
      Bone Armor (keeping on cooldown), to get things started. Land of the Dead to start building your momentum when your 1st elite pack shows up. Corpse Explosion  you'll be using as your main point of dps because you'll be dragging everything on the screen towards you, piling towards the center to deliver devastating splash damage. Blood Rush + Devour in sync will be used as your movement utility, which during your In-geom proccing will make Devour almost needed because of how quick you'll be moving and how quickly your health will drain. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Reference for a standard ancient only build: https://www.d3planner.com/236420675
      Reference for a perfected build: https://www.d3planner.com/376141709

• By zlloyd1
      I have noticed something disturbing at my Garrison in Draenor since reaching level 110 in Legion....
      That is that the follower missions available at your Garrison are now having item level requirements to do, and there does not appear to be any way to increase your follower's item levels besides doing quests that have a high item level requirement. It is like Blizzard is saying, in order to get this, you have to complete that, but in order to attempt that, you have to already have this?? Is this a catch 22, or is it just me??
      So, my question is whether there is any other way to increase the item level of your followers in the garrison besides the quests?? PLEASE clarify, and THANKS in advance!!
    • By XeroPallytank
      Hey there!
      Im an officer in the guild Reborn on Draenor. We are currently recruiting DPSfor heroic and then mythic progression. Current progress is 9/10HC.
      Here is some info:
      Raid Days: Wed/Mon - 20:00-23:00 (server time)
      Currently in need of DPS all applicants will be considered!
      Recruiting:
      DPS:
      ALL
      Reborn started as a handful of long-time raiders and IRL friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both hardcore and casual levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule.
      In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and
      skilled core quicker than expected, however we have recently lost a few players due to real life commitments.
      Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above!
      Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression
      *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec
      *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance
      *Not easily offended or shy
      *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week
      *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc
      *Able to join and contribute on our Discord
      What we offer
      *Experienced guild management and raid leading
      *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids
      *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted)
      *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW
      *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/reborn
      If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Xia, Ricodyn, Blíksem, Kaladria, Xero (Solis#2858).