FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  

The power within (Where to start/unlock)

Hi guys, first of all im new here, secound. Im so lost...

I've been searching though the web now, and i cant find anywhere that says about how to unlock this quest? My art' lvl is 70, and havnt got the quest yet. Also, i finished the achivement: Loremaster of legion

Any tips? :)

On 18/04/2018 at 8:04 PM, SHRIIOZ said:

Hi guys, first of all im new here, secound. Im so lost...

I've been searching though the web now, and i cant find anywhere that says about how to unlock this quest? My art' lvl is 70, and havnt got the quest yet. Also, i finished the achivement: Loremaster of legion

Any tips? :)

I assume you have visited your order hall and checked that Kalec is not there? Have you found Light's Heart? I think that might also be a requirement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By darkganj
      Hello everyone! When i downloaded the recent shadowlands expansion, i noticed that my macros no longer worked =0. This is not a single target DPS  macro, this is a Help / Harm selective macro So i did some digging to find out what was goin on, An example of this would be : /cast [help] Innervate ; [harm] Entangling Roots ; Innervate.  This macro utilizes one button for a dual purpose. if i am targeted on friend i innervate them while if i and targeting a opponent it would root them in place. This structure is now broken but has also made things easier in most cases, After doing some digging i discovered some new macros and the new format. Some examples of the new way to write this would be :
       #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]innervate
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Regrowth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Wrath
      #showtooltip
      /cast [harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead]Moonfire
      /cast [help,nodead][@target,help,nodead]Rejuvenation
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Wild Growth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      This is what they call a fall through macro, If the first line of code is not available because of a cooldown or if the Help or Harm selection, it will fall through to the next line of code. This works especially well for balance druids, shaman, and hybrid healing classes that use a ton of buttons. You can cut the amount of keys you need press in half which saves space and prevents accidentally pressings the wrong button. I like to pair my spells by the time it takes to cast, Instant casts with instant casts. They also introduces a mouse over macro for heals and rebuffs which is really good for world PVP. One of the better macros iv'e seen is a mouse over Rebirth : 
       #showtooltip Rebirth
      /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
      #showtooltip Remove Corruption
      /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption

If you are going to try and make your own macro, you should keep in mind
      1: The Global Cool Down or GCD which is the time it takes between 2 casts and
      2: Not all of your spells and trinkets share a GCD, so you are able to cast 2 or 3 spells at the exact same time as long as it doesn't share a GCD.
      I hope this helps! 

• By EFX
      Hey Guys-  Been playing a while, but looking to get into a balance druid for PVE. Wondering if anyone would be around for a paid hour of time to help give me a crash course and explain rotations and help me get set up with hotkeys.

I dont expect anything for free  in life. Let me know :)
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletag: Vims#21684

To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 72+ traits.
      - 8/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Druid: Balance.
      Warlock: Affliction.
      Hunter: MM.
      Mage:Frost/fire
      Rogue: Assa/sub
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By Lavundi
      Hello guys.
      I have an issue to open the "Heroes" section. It won't open anything and the site keeps White (screenshot). 
      It doesn't matter wich browser I'm using and some other friends have the same issue. 
      Maybe you could check it out? 

Thanks and Keep your work going on :)