FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

World First 3-man No Healer Shriekwing Kill Video

54928-potentially-massive-exploit-for-ca

It's a really bad weekend for winged bosses, after the 2-man Onyxia in Classic we now have a 3-man Normal Shriekwing, with no healers!

The first boss in Castle Nathria went down to a Vengeance Demon Hunter, Affliction Warlock and Fire Mage, as zndrb52 and crew were also trying to duo it, but needed that extra DPS. The Mage even died so it was a 2-man affair for a fair bit of the fight! It's the same group that took down Sludge 5 man we talked about a while ago, and they'll be pushing even farther down to see how few players it takes for certain bosses. But for now, let's check out the video!

Here are the logs:

Clipboard03.jpg

And comments from the tank:

We tried to duo it but kept hitting the enrage so had to bring in a 2nd dps to get us the needed damage before insta death.

Key things were we swapped out IQDs and Alar trinket because they were not as effective, I used hateful chain for tanking as the healing helped me conserve bigger cds like cheat and combat res. Our mage got one shot caue I died and didnt soulstone fast enough before they got meleed.
- zndrb52

An awesome achievement and we hope they keep pushing the limits of what can be done in Nathria!

Source.

7 hours ago, vuttplug said:

how the... FUC did Eysian Decree deal 17k damage?? 17K!!! Are you serious? a TANK? 17K? come on, nerf DH

You mean, nerf the ability given by the covenant? Or do you want the class nerfed instead? Which makes no sense. Oh and, pala tank can hit way harder, and do way more overall dmg than DH. In 3s, a decently geared pala tank can solo carry to pretty high rating.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Znifler said:

You mean, nerf the ability given by the covenant? Or do you want the class nerfed instead? Which makes no sense. Oh and, pala tank can hit way harder, and do way more overall dmg than DH. In 3s, a decently geared pala tank can solo carry to pretty high rating.

I mean nerf DH, the class, it is busted. This ability is hitting one target, but has no target cap with effective damage up to 5

"can solo carry to a pretty high rating"
what is that supposed to mean? solo carry what? high rating, what rating, pvp? honor? 

If you think VDH is balanced and doesn't deserve a nerf, then there's nothing to talk about, you're in denial 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vuttplug said:

I mean nerf DH, the class, it is busted. This ability is hitting one target, but has no target cap with effective damage up to 5

what is that supposed to mean? solo carry what? high rating, what rating, pvp? honor? 

If you think VDH is balanced and doesn't deserve a nerf, then there's nothing to talk about, you're in denial 

If you think the VDH is overpowered because of his damage, then you don't know *filtered* about this game and just complain because of things you read.

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2021 at 7:25 PM, Chanchi said:

If you think the VDH is overpowered because of his damage, then you don't know *filtered* about this game and just complain because of things you read.

He just enjoys the attention and drama. 

On 3/22/2021 at 5:27 PM, vuttplug said:

Do you really need me to explain what I meant by rating? There is but a singular meaning behind that, and since you can't understand it, without obvious details, you ain't really a player above sub par. 

I don't even play VDH anymore, and I don't cry like you do. 

On 3/24/2021 at 3:19 AM, Znifler said:

He just enjoys the attention and drama. 

Do you really need me to explain what I meant by rating? There is but a singular meaning behind that, and since you can't understand it, without obvious details, you ain't really a player above sub par. 

I don't even play VDH anymore, and I don't cry like you do. 

Would you look at that, they did get nerfed. Or rather, bugfixed, but while the others got greatly buffed, VDH barely was affected. You know why? bc it is OP, but they went for the buff everyone else over "nerf the overperforming". 

You won't ever accept it's OP, doesn't matter if it's absolutely everywhere, dominating and has very few if any bad point, you'll see it as okay, doesn't matter they were taking 15% magic damage for no reason, you thought it was okay. That is an actual metric that can be used to show how oblivious you are to reality and the bogus sense of your words. 

On 3/28/2021 at 3:15 AM, vuttplug said:

Would you look at that, they did get nerfed. Or rather, bugfixed, but while the others got greatly buffed, VDH barely was affected. You know why? bc it is OP, but they went for the buff everyone else over "nerf the overperforming". 

You won't ever accept it's OP, doesn't matter if it's absolutely everywhere, dominating and has very few if any bad point, you'll see it as okay, doesn't matter they were taking 15% magic damage for no reason, you thought it was okay. That is an actual metric that can be used to show how oblivious you are to reality and the bogus sense of your words. 

Just logged my VDH because a friend needed help in a M+ for lols. 

Topped damage meeters and healing most of the time. Idk. Think we're good still 🙂

3 hours ago, Znifler said:

Just logged my VDH because a friend needed help in a M+ for lols. 

Topped damage meeters and healing most of the time. Idk. Think we're good still 🙂

On 3/24/2021 at 3:19 AM, Znifler said:

I don't even play VDH anymore, and I don't cry like you do

Funny

On 4/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, vuttplug said:

Funny

You can't read? Logged him for the gags.

Sorry but I don't delete my characters like you do when I stop playing them. Maybe I should delete them when a nerf comes, like you do.

Edited by Znifler

6 hours ago, Znifler said:

You can't read? Logged him for the gags.

Sorry but I don't delete my characters like you do when I stop playing them. Maybe I should delete them when a nerf comes, like you do.

again, funny how defensive you go, thinking this is a battle and you have to always shoot something back. "Oh you do, it must be you" 
it's the equivalent to "your mom", just throwing whatever. 

No I don't delete any characters, but if you think saying that wins you the discussion, sure kid, go ahead. Now it's time to "fire back" for you I guess 

Edited by vuttplug

On 4/7/2021 at 11:20 PM, vuttplug said:

I am flattered to be called a Kid. Would be nice to be that young again.