FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Worthog

New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?

I've played on a Cata private server for about 2 months doing tier 11 and 12 normal progression as well as Shadowlands launch for about a month and a half. With all the excitement for the TBC beta, I want to join in, but am at a crossroads. There is the boost, which sounds really appealing. But with what content creators have been saying and a general negative view of the boost, I am unsure whether to level or not. I feel as if trying to play through classic this late wouldn't be worth the time with my lack of experience. But boosting would put me at such a gear disadvantage it also feels pointless. Where should I start?

boosting is totally fine, the gear doesnt matter at all, after an hour in tbc your greens will be better 

So if you want to experience the leveling in classic do it, but it will be a massive time investment, if you dont feel like doing that get a boost, nothing wrong with that, dont get brainwashed by toxic content creators