FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Restoration Shaman Healer Guide (TBC Classic)

11 hours ago, Guest OneTrueCzar said:

The Pawn string doesn't seem to work?

Pawn isn't working for me in TBC atm at all, will review once its fixed.

Guest Krinks

The Light-Woven Slippers drop from Darkweaver Syth in Sethekk Halls not Shattered Halls

1 hour ago, Guest Krinks said:

The Light-Woven Slippers drop from Darkweaver Syth in Sethekk Halls not Shattered Halls

Good catch! Will fix that typo shortly, thanks 🙂

On 9/9/2021 at 2:55 AM, Guest Hauskeyping said:

How was the mace from Maiden left off?

12 hours ago, Guest Snow said:

I dont think you can get tier chest from Netherspite in Kara

Both typos while swapping the Phase 1 BiS list over to Phase 2 (you can see the issue with the chest location is because there is one line missing making all the rest also be shifted wrong 🙂) will fix ASAP, thanks! 

Guest Mike

Regarding gems in phase 3, do you follow set bonuses with haste/healing gems or do you do only haste / only healing ones? 

14 hours ago, Guest Mike said:

Regarding gems in phase 3, do you follow set bonuses with haste/healing gems or do you do only haste / only healing ones? 

Two options, which are further detailed on https://www.icy-veins.com/tbc-classic/restoration-shaman-healer-pve-enchants-consumables:

1) Full healing requires more consumable usage or spriest group but has higher throughput ceiling - use a bracing meta gem and full red gems.

2) Balanced healing and regen is the standard recommendation and uses the insightful meta gem which requires 2 reds, 2 yellows and 2 blues. Since you are being forced to have these on your gear setup, might as well use them to get the best socket bonuses on your gear, typically +healing or +haste ones as you said already. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Guest Mike
On 2/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, Seksi said:

Hope this helps 🙂

Ok thanks! Was mostly wondering because I couldn't find anything about haste gems in the guide, and since haste and +heal scale with each other it seems hard to figure out which one has prio with gems. I assumed since haste stat is low and +heal has accumulated quite high that haste would be superior. 

12 hours ago, Guest Mike said:

Ok thanks! Was mostly wondering because I couldn't find anything about haste gems in the guide, and since haste and +heal scale with each other it seems hard to figure out which one has prio with gems. I assumed since haste stat is low and +heal has accumulated quite high that haste would be superior. 

Haste gems are not in the game yet, their patterns will only be available later, once that happens I'll be changing the recommendations, as Haste is better than Intellect, on the same color sockets 🙂 

Guest PetrosGali

Theres no mention of Angelista's Sash for BiS along side Naturalist's Preserving Cinch

On 2/24/2022 at 6:37 PM, Guest PetrosGali said:

Theres no mention of Angelista's Sash for BiS along side Naturalist's Preserving Cinch

You could also use the leather belt from Gurtrogg, Belt of Primal Majesty with similar effect as all three belts are very similar.

Mostly kept it out to avoid bloat, since when you see that drop you can tell it is almost equal to the listed mail belt, but can add those two in for completion's sake, thanks!