TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Restoration Shaman in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Restoration Shamans
|Head||Glyph of Renewal — from Thrallmar or Honor Hold in Hellfire Peninsula.|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Shadow Resistance or Enchant Cloak - Subtlety|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Restore Mana Prime (Mana issues) or Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Major Healing|
|Legs||Golden Spellthread or Silver Spellthread (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Major Healing|
|Shield||Enchant Shield - Intellect|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Healing Power|
Best Gems for Restoration Shamans
Because of the different stat values, as discussed in our stats page, the value of each gem varies, depending on the stats they provide.
The red gems are usually the most valuable, granting a lot of Spell Healing. Blue gems have Mp5 and Yellow gems have Intellect, Spell Crit or Spell Haste. Typically the value of just stacking red gems is such that you will want to ignore socket bonuses, unless you can get them with one split gem and they offer a strong stat such as bonus healing.
TBC Restoration Shaman Meta Gem
Insightful Earthstorm Diamond is the best overall meta gem for Restoration Shamans, granting a lot of Mana over time and benefiting from your constant casting rotation. Bracing Earthstorm Diamond can also be used if you have no Mana issues.
TBC Restoration Shaman Red Gem Sockets
The Teardrop Crimson Spinel is the main gem that you should be putting into your gear, regardless of socket color in most cases. This is because it offers a similar level of throughput increase as Quick Lionseye, but without the Mana pressure of having extra Spell Haste.
TBC Restoration Shaman Blue Gem Sockets
Royal Shadowsong Amethyst is the best blue gem and is used to unlock your meta gem. Try to put them into blue sockets in order to get some socket bonuses as well.
TBC Restoration Shaman Yellow Gem Sockets
TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Complete Consumable List
Because of their expensive spells, Shamans can be quite Mana-hungry. You can prolong your Mana bar a lot by using consumables, which is recommended when min-maxing or progressing new bosses.
TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Flasks
Using a flask is weaker than having a battle + guardian elixir for Restoration Shamans, as the stats gained from elixirs are a lot stronger. However, because they persist through death, using one can be much cheaper if you are expecting to die a lot. If you want to use a Flask, use Flask of Distilled Wisdom or Flask of Mighty Restoration.
TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Elixirs
TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Food Buff
Golden Fish Sticks is the only choice for Healers.
TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Weapon Oil
TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Potions
Super Mana Potion is the best potion available for regenerating Mana. Use it as soon as you can make use of the Mana it provides without wasting any of your passive regeneration, so that you can use additional potions sooner as the encounter progresses.
Other TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Consumables
- Drums of Battle give Spell Haste to yourself and your party, as long as they are nearby. Make sure to use this on cooldown if you are a Leatherworker!
- Stratholme Holy Water are great for killing packs of undead mobs, such as the skeletons on Nightbane.
- Dark Rune and Demonic Rune are farmed in WoW Classic content and serve as extra Mana potions.
- Ankhs are needed to self-res, make sure you always have some!
- Engineering explosives such as Super Sapper Charge can be helpful to clear trash packs quickly, but unfortunately can only be used by Engineers.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage are great for keeping your Mana regeneration going while doing some Mana free healing.
- Nightmare Seeds serve as a 30-second health increase, which can be useful to stay alive in high damage situations.
- Protection potions such as Major Shadow Protection Potion are crucial to survive the high magical damage of certain encounters, and can also be great in PvP if you have the right potion for the enemy you are facing.
- Free Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 30 seconds, but do not remove effects already on you. These are amazing in PvP and can also be used to preempt dangerous stuns in PvE.
- Living Action Potion makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 5 seconds, while also removing any such effects already present on you. This can be of great use in PvP and against dangerous PvE stuns.
- Invisibility Potion and Lesser Invisibility Potion make you invisible for a while, making them great for skipping any especially hard parts of a Heroic dungeon.
- Swiftness Potion increases your movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds. These can occasionally be useful in both PvP and PvE situations.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer