FORUMS
Verybeefy

Leveling guides not within sync of level bar and talent buttons

TBC Classic Section

Hi sorry if title does not makes sense, here are the issues I've noticed

• When in hunter leveling beast master section of TBC Classic the level bar and talent tree does not sync. When you put the required level as 50 it doesn't show a tick in The Beast Within but the text below says to put a point in The Beast Within. So basically one says differently than the other. E.x - https://i.imgur.com/1DTpWpF.png
  • Would like to suggest to get rid of the slide bar and just have the talent selector (Just have this https://i.imgur.com/6PuJzu1.png
  • I am assuming since this is new so you don't have everything currently, just some leveling guides are missing, like the priest only has boost guides. 

Icy Veins is awesome and you guys do a great job, just thought I put these here in case you are unaware.chrome_fh9K4IGyx9.thumb.png.72d9c9e9f782f1b3c0660e3dc99305b8.png

chrome_rIyTDGEt7w.png

Thank you for your feedback! I've got an update for the talent calculator that's going to fix that. sorry for the delay 🙂

Awesome it does look like the sliders and the talent build thing is in sync now. I went back to the hunting beast mastery leveling, it seems like even though the slider and talent tree is in synch the bottom text where it says "level 50 pick the beast within" is not in synch. When having it at level 50 the talent tree doesn't show "The Beast Within" checked but the writing says to pick it. Instead the talent tree is saying to pick Serpent's Swiftness. Made a screenshot on what I mean and am attaching it. This might be what you mean by sluggish but thought I mention it. Sorry for the bother. I know the screenshot doesn't say what level but it is at level 50.

chrome_CQdCuF7oxU.png

Sorry it also seems to do the same thing on the paladin retribution leveling guide where level 50 it says to choose crusader strike but the talent tree doesn't have it checked at level 50.. I am just wondering should I go only based by the talent tree or the bottom text of what to choose? I hope this is helping