FORUMS
Damien

Mage Leveling

This thread is for comments about our Mage leveling guide for TBC Classic.

Guest Mage

Hello,

The other mage guide here https://www.icy-veins.com/tbc-classic/frost-single-target-mage-leveling-guide

It has a bar to select the level. I think in this guide it only shows what to get prior to the spell Blizzard at that specific level.

13 hours ago, Guest Mage said:

Hello,

The other mage guide here https://www.icy-veins.com/tbc-classic/frost-single-target-mage-leveling-guide

It has a bar to select the level. I think in this guide it only shows what to get prior to the spell Blizzard at that specific level.

Hello,

thank you for your feedback! The guide you linked is specifically for single target leveling with the Frost spec.

Guest CloudHiro

you dont have a guide for post 22 talent allocation

Hi there,

There seems to be some formatting issues with this guide, namely that the paragraphs describing the builds are misplaced in comparison to the links to those guides.  Additionally, the levelling indicator for 1-70 only goes up to level 21, and as such there is no actual guide to speak of, but a brief summary of guides.  It is also clearly not frost based.

All the best,

Aeto

5 hours ago, Guest CloudHiro said:

you dont have a guide for post 22 talent allocation

48 minutes ago, Aeto said:

Hi there,

There seems to be some formatting issues with this guide, namely that the paragraphs describing the builds are misplaced in comparison to the links to those guides.  Additionally, the levelling indicator for 1-70 only goes up to level 21, and as such there is no actual guide to speak of, but a brief summary of guides.  It is also clearly not frost based.

All the best,

Aeto

First of all, thank you for your feedback! As you can see in the screenshot, the links to the Frost, Arcane and Fire Single Target leveling guides are right below the Frost, Fire and Arcane parts of the leveling guide.
image.jpg

The 2.1 Fastest Leveling Talents and Strategy for TBC Mages refers to the Frost Mage AoE Grinding guide, which I have sadly not finished and which will follow, this week. Those talents up to level 21 are the talents players should take before switching to an AoE leveling build. I hope my reply answers your questions, if not I am looking forward to further feedback, so I can optimize the guides to meet readers' demands :-)!

Guest CloudHiro
6 hours ago, Wrdlbrmpft said:

First of all, thank you for your feedback! As you can see in the screenshot, the links to the Frost, Arcane and Fire Single Target leveling guides are right below the Frost, Fire and Arcane parts of the leveling guide.
image.jpg

The 2.1 Fastest Leveling Talents and Strategy for TBC Mages refers to the Frost Mage AoE Grinding guide, which I have sadly not finished and which will follow, this week. Those talents up to level 21 are the talents players should take before switching to an AoE leveling build. I hope my reply answers your questions, if not I am looking forward to further feedback, so I can optimize the guides to meet readers' demands :-)!

yes but WHERE is the AoE leveling build? its not anywhere!

6 minutes ago, Guest CloudHiro said:

yes but WHERE is the AoE leveling build? its not anywhere!

5 minutes ago, Guest CloudHiro said:

where is the AoE frost build?

It is sadly not finished yet and the whole guide will be online later this week. I thank you in advance for your patience and apologize for the discomfort.

35 minutes ago, Primordian said:

Nice guide that only goes up to level 21.  Can see you put a lot of work into it.

Hello Primordian,

thank you for your comment on this! I clearly see how this is confusing and you are not the first one confused by it. The talents are only meant to be a prequisite for the AoE leveling guide, which is designed to start at level 22, that is why they only go up until level 21.
The AoE leveling guide is currently in the making. Please have a little bit more patience, it will be available soon.

Meanwhile, I offer you to take a closer look at the links to the Frost, Fire and Arcane single target leveling guides here to make your waiting time more comfortable:
https://www.icy-veins.com/tbc-classic/frost-single-target-mage-leveling-guide
https://www.icy-veins.com/tbc-classic/fire-mage-leveling-guide
https://www.icy-veins.com/tbc-classic/arcane-mage-leveling-guide

• Thanks 1