FORUMS
Damien

Ethereal Farming

Guest Surf

Any idea if the Level 5 vault method works for Off Class Ethreals?

I ask because blizzard, in their infinite wisdom, made it a requirement to collect all 21 ethreals for the Transmog Feat, which basically completely screws people who haven't unlocked Necro as a playable class.

I know ethreals can drop off class (my Barb had a Monk ethreal drop at one point), but it's so insanely rare that getting the 3 Necro Ethreals without being able to play a Necro for the smart loot priority is likely to be nearly statistically impossible.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:13 PM, Guest Surf said:

Any idea if the Level 5 vault method works for Off Class Ethreals?

I ask because blizzard, in their infinite wisdom, made it a requirement to collect all 21 ethreals for the Transmog Feat, which basically completely screws people who haven't unlocked Necro as a playable class.

I know ethreals can drop off class (my Barb had a Monk ethreal drop at one point), but it's so insanely rare that getting the 3 Necro Ethreals without being able to play a Necro for the smart loot priority is likely to be nearly statistically impossible.

Hey there! I have not had an off-class Ethereal drop with the lvl 5 method, I'm afraid. For what it's worth, making the low level alts is not that terrible, especially if you make a lvl 31 WD alt as well to gamble rings on (increased chance of obtaining Puzzle Rings).

Guest Bubble182
On 9/27/2021 at 10:17 AM, Bubble181 said:

Hmm, they didn't use to show up at the start of the season. Thanks, useful little update they did there 🙂

Considering they are new for S24; your statement makes little-to-no sense.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:46 PM, Guest Bubble182 said:

Considering they are new for S24; your statement makes little-to-no sense.

At the start of the season (not "seasons" as you seem to think I meant), the achievement simply was a yes/no locked/unlocked. It did not list which ones you had already acquired. It was not possible to see which ones you had dalready acquired through that page.

Your reading comprehension needs work. Also, great anonymous posting to try and insult someone for no clear reason.