FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Noteworthy Community Requests for Patch 9.1.5

AtRvmz1.jpeg

Although Blizzard is implementing a decent chunk of popular community requests in Patch 9.1.5, we compiled some noteworthy ones submitted by players on Reddit.

Mythic+ Dungeons will be available during Legion Timewalking, but some would also like if Blizzard brought back the Mage Tower (and the appearances) as well.

A way to add Argus back in the sky is another popular community request. The skybox with Argus looked stunning, and a toy that would bring it back is a really cool idea for a reward from Legion Timewalking!

Some would even welcome if Timewalking was permanent, not temporary.

It's quite difficult to assemble groups for Warfronts now that Battle for Azeroth is over. Some players would welcome an alternative way of obtaining Warfront appearances, like putting them on vendors.

It takes a while for the Expanded Dungeon Search to kick in, but some would prefer this to be on by default.

The next request calls for the easing of transmog/weapon restrictions in Patch 9.1.5. Some weapons like Warglaives are locked to Demon Hunters but can be used by other races/NPCs in the game.

This specific request is aimed at Fury Warriors and the ability to transmog Two-Handed weapons into One-Handed.

With new customization options being introduced in the forthcoming patch, players are calling for more Moonkin forms and a Dark Ranger skin option for Blood Elves.

Trying to get them to bring back the mage tower is just wrong.

Let special things stay special. Like OG scarab lords and OG atiesh wielders and OG MoP challenge mode moggers.

Everyone doesn't have to have everything. I know because I don't have everything.

• Like 2

To addon to the timewalking suggestion. Blizzard should add bags of gear like they do for regular dungeons leveling up but instead of giving you progression gear, they should give you different pieces of transmog related to that expansion related to your class. Maybe even make them tradable within the group so people can trade it with their friends? It would incentivize people to do more timewalking on each class and get excited about possibly getting that piece of transmog they never could get while doing something productive. 

Mage tower should come back it was a great addition to the game,i dont get how people claim "it was unique as scarab lord" etc 😕 it wasnt unique like those cause mage tower could be runned by everyone it wasnt locked behind the 1st player per server that would finish it , so NO its not unique! 

Mage tower was great i did it with almost all my alts and i wouldnt mind running it again for the memories of getting knocked off from the platform as tank 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, zigrifid said:

Mage tower should come back it was a great addition to the game,i dont get how people claim "it was unique as scarab lord" etc 😕 it wasnt unique like those cause mage tower could be runned by everyone it wasnt locked behind the 1st player per server that would finish it , so NO its not unique! 

Mage tower was great i did it with almost all my alts and i wouldnt mind running it again for the memories of getting knocked off from the platform as tank 😄 

It was Unique and limited time offer, end of stories. Whoever missed it.. well sorry for them. I miss gladiator mounts every seasons. Everything is not for everyone. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Elevendk said:

It was Unique and limited time offer, end of stories. Whoever missed it.. well sorry for them. I miss gladiator mounts every seasons. Everything is not for everyone. 

you keep using the word "unique" in a way that seems you dont understand what it means,when almost everyone has something its not unique 😛 "when everyone is special noone is" 

Let me give you a small example,i have the original patchwerk shield,the gravedoor with a green skull on it,do you know how many people i have seen in retail running around with that? i have only seen 2 people so far,one in cataclysm and one in shadowlands and in my opinion some things are so cool i wouldnt mind seeing return to game.

Now between my shield and the mage tower mogs im sure im more unique in that way and still dont have an issue if they return the item 😛 i still dont get the whole 'i want to be unique so noone should have fun" concept but ok ! Then again your agressive "end of stories" tells me that you got those mogs and you THINK you are unique ,while well...... you arent ! 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, zigrifid said:

you keep using the word "unique" in a way that seems you dont understand what it means,when almost everyone has something its not unique 😛 "when everyone is special noone is" 

Let me give you a small example,i have the original patchwerk shield,the gravedoor with a green skull on it,do you know how many people i have seen in retail running around with that? i have only seen 2 people so far,one in cataclysm and one in shadowlands and in my opinion some things are so cool i wouldnt mind seeing return to game.

Now between my shield and the mage tower mogs im sure im more unique in that way and still dont have an issue if they return the item 😛 i still dont get the whole 'i want to be unique so noone should have fun" concept but ok ! Then again your agressive "end of stories" tells me that you got those mogs and you THINK you are unique ,while well...... you arent ! 

im totally with you. i started to really enjoy playing mele classes in shadowlands after playing caster since classic and i would give an arm and a leg to get my hands on this nice tank warri mt weapon cause its a fkn flail and we dont have anything similar in game but thanks to people like him we wont get it cause they need to have something to say look at me im so special caus i started playing earlyer then you.

as long as we have to really work for something we should be able to still get some of this nice things from old times 

• Like 1

TW Mage Tower? So you can do it on all classes eventually, wouldn't that be nice? Only if the rewards are treated like the Pandaria CMs that served as Order Hall sets in Legion, altered to be bland, ugly and boring

i would be okay with bringing back mt if they add different skins and not the original ones but not just other tints other models

if they just bring back the mt with the old skins it kinda devalues the effort ppl made to get them because it was time limited

i am sorry for those who dont get them in time but well thats life you cant always have everything if there wheren't special rewards for addons then why make an effort of getting it while the addon is up?

it would be easier to wait and get them via free loot like the proving grounds titles who are a joke currently and where not nearly as easy back in mop as they are now

MT skins were not like expansion final boss mount drop (Korkron Warwolf, Grove Warden etc) where you could just "kill" the boss and get the item. Legion was one of the shittiest expac with endless grinds. You had to level up your each artifacts to be able to do "damages", not to mention most of the specs required BiS legendary as well as order upgrades to be able to have 2 legendary at the same time. You want MT back? Sure, you have to relive the moment. Level up your all artifact weapons to 50+ level, Farm legendary items at "current level difficulty" as well as wait for the cycle of the MT to show up. Just because the weapons were cool and extremely unique to look and you started playing later/missed the opportunity doesn't mean you all deserves are second chance. No you don't You really don't. And FYI not everyone have all 36 skins, so it's quite "unique" who got all of em. And we literally put a lot of energies and efforts to get them all. Had to learn some classes we never touched before (for me, rogue and pala). So again, not everything is for everyone. Either put the same level up efforts or get them like Order Hall version: Ugly and bland!

48 minutes ago, Elevendk said:

MT skins were not like expansion final boss mount drop (Korkron Warwolf, Grove Warden etc) where you could just "kill" the boss and get the item. Legion was one of the shittiest expac with endless grinds. You had to level up your each artifacts to be able to do "damages", not to mention most of the specs required BiS legendary as well as order upgrades to be able to have 2 legendary at the same time. You want MT back? Sure, you have to relive the moment. Level up your all artifact weapons to 50+ level, Farm legendary items at "current level difficulty" as well as wait for the cycle of the MT to show up. Just because the weapons were cool and extremely unique to look and you started playing later/missed the opportunity doesn't mean you all deserves are second chance. No you don't You really don't. And FYI not everyone have all 36 skins, so it's quite "unique" who got all of em. And we literally put a lot of energies and efforts to get them all. Had to learn some classes we never touched before (for me, rogue and pala). So again, not everything is for everyone. Either put the same level up efforts or get them like Order Hall version: Ugly and bland!

nah buddy dont act like you lost an arm in effort to get your mt skin at the end there where so many ways to get gear legys and artifact power so quick that many of my guild member pusht trough mt with the thrid or fourth twink just to have it if you did mt early it was hard as heck and at the end people where crying just like you that it wasnt fair cause they didnt suffer for it witch is just a code for oh boy i have something so i want that nobody else can have it so i can rub it in there faces cause i have nothing else in my life

6 hours ago, N3ilo said:

nah buddy dont act like you lost an arm in effort to get your mt skin at the end there where so many ways to get gear legys and artifact power so quick that many of my guild member pusht trough mt with the thrid or fourth twink just to have it if you did mt early it was hard as heck and at the end people where crying just like you that it wasnt fair cause they didnt suffer for it witch is just a code for oh boy i have something so i want that nobody else can have it so i can rub it in there faces cause i have nothing else in my life

That's why reading is hard. Cuz I clearly said I got 36 of them means all classes with all specs and many of which I got before Antorus gears. A lot of people acts it was for NH HC gear because it was introduced back then but remember a second tint was unlocked after killing HC KJ which simply implies it was made for ToS hc levels, only Havoc and Guardian was Affli with sacrolash was able to get them before ToS. I might lost an arm, but put a lot of energies at time for which even you don't need for WF races, counting it as a "single content". Yeah it lasted over 18 months, where 5 months of it were unplayable for most specs. I wouldnt call it "unfair" if I got them on few specs, but I literally had to learn classes/healing to get them all. You want those skins? good put the same amount of energies, otherwise you don't deserves it. Not everything is for everybody. And it's fine, I don't have single Gladiator mount cuz I don't deserves them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elevendk said:

That's why reading is hard. Cuz I clearly said I got 36 of them means all classes with all specs and many of which I got before Antorus gears. A lot of people acts it was for NH HC gear because it was introduced back then but remember a second tint was unlocked after killing HC KJ which simply implies it was made for ToS hc levels, only Havoc and Guardian was Affli with sacrolash was able to get them before ToS. I might lost an arm, but put a lot of energies at time for which even you don't need for WF races, counting it as a "single content". Yeah it lasted over 18 months, where 5 months of it were unplayable for most specs. I wouldnt call it "unfair" if I got them on few specs, but I literally had to learn classes/healing to get them all. You want those skins? good put the same amount of energies, otherwise you don't deserves it. Not everything is for everybody. And it's fine, I don't have single Gladiator mount cuz I don't deserves them. 

there is it again this whole deserv thing you going hard on i did demo and affli lock both within 5 trys each without any form of preparation and the holy priest one for my wife on my second try close to the end it just wasnt that hard at all so many people put that amount of energy in it thats why i dont get why you stand so much behind that deserv thing. i did the whole quest line for the epic lock mount back in the days and today every one gets it by just leveling up and not even a diffrent shade its the same thing but that doesnt make my efforts worth less.

and a thing why i would really like to have a chance to get mage tower stuff is literally the warrior and paladin tank stuff cause they got flails as weapons and its not that i want that specific ones i just like flails but blizz only putt some there for what ever reason i mean wow is a fantasy game give us some dam flails

16 minutes ago, N3ilo said:

there is it again this whole deserv thing you going hard on i did demo and affli lock both within 5 trys each without any form of preparation and the holy priest one for my wife on my second try close to the end it just wasnt that hard at all so many people put that amount of energy in it thats why i dont get why you stand so much behind that deserv thing. i did the whole quest line for the epic lock mount back in the days and today every one gets it by just leveling up and not even a diffrent shade its the same thing but that doesnt make my efforts worth less.

and a thing why i would really like to have a chance to get mage tower stuff is literally the warrior and paladin tank stuff cause they got flails as weapons and its not that i want that specific ones i just like flails but blizz only putt some there for what ever reason i mean wow is a fantasy game give us some dam flails

And again you are comparing 2 specs against my 36 specs 😄 and lock quest chain was done by me as well and you know what? I was carried. Cuz it was a group content. 

2 hours ago, Elevendk said:

And again you are comparing 2 specs against my 36 specs 😄 and lock quest chain was done by me as well and you know what? I was carried. Cuz it was a group content. 

naaahh buddy not comparing just wanted to show that it got pretty easy near to the end i would never try to take your personal achievment from you cause its quite a nice thing that you managed to get all of them (witch means you can understand why i find the flails so nice) i just wanted to say not every body that did mt put that crazy amount of energy into it cause they didnt need to thats why i think it would be a ok thing if we get a chance of collecting maybe a diffrend tint of the weapons but ofcourse with a apropriet scaling so we dont just facerolle trough it i think in this way we both could be happy you still got something that is lockt out for the others but we got the cance of some of the nicest designes blizz had done so far in my mind

On 8/31/2021 at 10:34 PM, BobTheHuman said:

TW Mage Tower? So you can do it on all classes eventually, wouldn't that be nice? Only if the rewards are treated like the Pandaria CMs that served as Order Hall sets in Legion, altered to be bland, ugly and boring

Interesting.

Edited by Znifler