FORUMS
Vlad

Bone Necromancer Build

I’ve been following the bone necromancer guide. But I’m struggling with mana in the early game. I’m currently at level 20. How to deal with it? Should I use more points on energy?? 

2 hours ago, imazevedo said:

I’ve been following the bone necromancer guide. But I’m struggling with mana in the early game. I’m currently at level 20. How to deal with it? Should I use more points on energy?? 

The best solution to Mana woes is to lug around as many Mana Potions as you can afford. Energy points are generally best invested elsewhere (usually Vitality) due to the essentially infinite availability of Mana Potions. Still, if you continue to struggle, a few points into Energy can be considered, especially early (perhaps up to 50-60 total), but it is recommended that you respec out of them later on, once you feel comfortable with your Mana.

Tir Runes can also be used in any generic helmet with two sockets, if you have any. Each Rune yields 2 Mana per Kill, which is surprisingly helpful.

On 10/5/2021 at 2:20 AM, SirGoldie said:

Question about this nec: how to deal with "magic immune" mobs ?

thanks

Corpse explosion/ Amp damage should do the trick plus a decent merc will help.