Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deathclaw98

A reason for pet feeding?

3 posts in this topic

I don't know if pet feeding is going away in WoD. If you played hunter earlier in wow, you might remember feeding your pet to keep him happy. I'm not suggesting we start that again, but I would want to see how things would go if we could feed our pet to give them buffs. You could (assuming you have not chosen WoWY for a talent) feed your pet crit food before a pull in a raid or dungeon for some bonus damage. Or if you were solo-ing a group quest, it could be a little easier if you gave your tank pet some Stam. food (or mastery food with varying effects based on your pet's specialization.) I would like this, because feed pet is a useless ability because you can simply mend pet with half the effect as a HoT, this would give feed pet a point to its current meaningless existence. The only problems I can see with it other than the one previously stated, is that some buffs (strength,agility, intellect, haste, certain new stats coming to WoD that will surely come in food form) wouldn't be the best. Also, buffing your pet could be something else hunters feel "forced" to do (BM for Brez complaints.) One more thing though, it was slightly different than a person, it lasted 60 minutes, AND through death would be nice. Ideas?

2 people like this

Implementing pet food buffs would be a step back. I don't want to have to carry more raid consumables in my bag or have to remember buff my pet.

I'm not implying new food, I'm saying we are using food we can eat as well. Plus we can have bigger stacks of that food. I'm also saying I would like more versatility when trying to solo things (group quests/elites/rares) with pets. We are losing all crowd control from pets except slows, I don't know though. I just want pet crit & Stam(or good mastery buffs) :/

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Hunter Standard deck.
    • By Madshot789
      <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
      Progression: Normal (9/9) Heroic (8/9)
      http://www.disturbedguild.com/
      Raid Schedule:
      Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Holidays will be rescheduled. 
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      • DPS
      • Hunter
      • Warlock
      • Arms Warrior
      All classes will be considered.
      Server Information:
      Zul'jin (PvE)
      Ruin Battlegroup
      Chicago Datacenter
      Eastern Realm Time
      In-game contacts:
      Madness (Madness#12309)
    • By Blue
      Playing my BM hunter, feel like I should be doing better than 7-800k dps with my ilevel. Links to my logs from tonight (several failed attempts at 4th boss before we called it), ToS heroic. Also links to my armoury and wowprogress. If anyone can see something obvious I'm doing wrong please let me know. I did try MM but can't get on with it.
      TY in advance xxx
      https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Bluemõõn
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/bluemõõn
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/B8c6dY3vMqypnAHZ/
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MvK89QHbzJyWGxZP/ - ToS normal run (before upgraded boots and latest concordance)
    • By BlaekGremory
      Hello everyone im Blaek Im a mad maniac thinking about what could be fun for a build and i read the guide and stumbled apon the Demon Hunter Multishot Fire Build with Yang's Recurve as a wepon by Deadset and i thought hmm what's better than 1 single set ? exactly 2 sets and while we are at it we even do a third set in there and so it began. First i tried mixing it with dannetas cuz duh everybody wants a good danettas Build :P but i was just 1 itemslot for jewelry short (maybe in the future if UE gets a 7th piece that doesnt overlap with natalyas (like a Bracer)) 

My Final result is this Little thingy Click here to see the Build in d3planner so since i am not a Full power heads on Pro with all the Knowledge i'll ask you fellow looters what do u think about this is it Viable ? can it be played or should it be burned down with the demons together ?

Just in case this gets any good feedback (atm i am trying to get all the items together to play this since it doesn't seem to be that bad ) i will record a Video and post it here with some gameplay from the Build. 

P.s excuse my bad english i am not a native english speaker/writer and sometimes it seems to be Alright and then its absolute gibberish
    • By Trillium
      My ilvl 896 BM hunter w/ concordance was using the talents Dire stable, DF, BF, AMOC and killer cobra along with the 4pc t19 set, 24% crit, 17% haste, 80% mastery, Lego belt and Prydaz and doing terrible single target DPS today on the raid dummy using my usual rotation. I even dipped to 590k dps at one point. Without flasks and food this number was usually sitting above 800k, even peaking at 1.3m sometimes after applying CDs, so I'm wondering what I need to do to get back to my usual numbers? I know we got a buff in 7.2.5 but I'm really stumped as to why my build is just seemingly entirely useless now and if I'll ever be returning to it. I tried using stomp and swapping out my ring to be 29% crit, 17% haste and 70% mastery and saw a slight difference, but it just seems pretty crappy still.