10 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 72+ traits.
- 8/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood.
Any and all applications will be considered.
Hey y' all,
I dont use IcyVeins forums often so excuse me if this is in the wrong place. I am currently looking for a new DK transmog on my 110 UH.
RIght now Im wearing the ICC heroic set along with the green challenge skin.
Though there are a few cool weapons Id love to use but I cant find fitting xmog: http://de.wowhead.com/item=87176/shinka-vollstreckung-der-herrschaft (heroic)
http://de.wowhead.com/item=113913/kagraz-brennende-klinge&bonus=0#same-model-as (mythic or heroic)
So if anyone of you has a cool transmog idea for any of these weapons please tell me.
I am a tauren male by the way Thanks a lot :)
first of all: Sorry, my English isn't very well.
Yesterday I played a little bit with my gear, legys and talents on raidbots and found out that my simulated dps should be a little bit higher by using Aspect of the Beast.
gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; Qua*pla + Sephuz
sim: 1225k single target dps
By way of comparison my old build:
gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; waist + Sephuz
sim: 122Ok single target dps
Using simcraft by my own with the same settings I get for my
old build: 1215k single target dps
and with Aspect of the Beast only: 1187k
In the past I simed allways a little bit higher with raidbots in comparison to simcraft, but the tendency was the same.
Any ideas why there are bigger discrepancies this time?
most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.
Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).
Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?
I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.
any help appreciated