FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

New 9.2 Official Sylvanas Cinematic: Shattered Legacies

62250-sylvanas-92-fan-art-and-reactions-

Blizzard have posted a brand new cinematic featuring Sylvnas and the aftermath of the Sanctum of Domination finale/introduction to 9.2, as we see what happened and is happening with her soul - including a new cinematic style we haven't seen before. Spoilers ahead.

• Like 1

Whatever I may think of the story, this looks gorgeous.

Also, it's good to see Sylvanas' character as she was before Sunwell, since there's very little on the subject and everyone know only her Banshee story.

• Like 1

At least it looks good, but I don't like this resolution. It removes all agency from her character, instead of Sylvanas simply becoming bitter and vengeful for what was done to her, she just wasn't fully herself due to missing a part of her soul! She's obviously not going to face any consequences. Would be really surprised if she dies in the end.

And why was she fighting against Dreadlords or Kel'Thuzad in Warcraft 3? They were all on the same side after all, serving the Jailer Zovaal! There are more possible plot holes, like Kel'Thuzad helping Arthas escape from Lordaeron, despite the fact that he and Dreadlords were (again) fighting for the same master. Were they all pretending to be enemies? What for?

12 minutes ago, Arcling said:

And why was she fighting against Dreadlords or Kel'Thuzad in Warcraft 3? They were all on the same side after all, serving the Jailer Zovaal! There are more possible plot holes, like Kel'Thuzad helping Arthas escape from Lordaeron, despite the fact that he and Dreadlords were (again) fighting for the same master. Were they all pretending to be enemies? What for?

Not much of a plot hole, imho.

The Jailer is powerful, but it doesn't seem like exerting control on the world of the living is something he can do, so he created the Lich King to act in his stead, and that probably was the one being he could influence at the time. Heck, even now he has Anduin harnessing his power, like he requires a mortal conduit for domination magic, rather than just do it all himself.

And since Ner'zhul failed to do his bidding, he didn't interfere with Arthas' actions that would result in him replacing the Lich King. KTZ may have been on it the whole time, and as for the dreadlords it's unclear what were their orders past infiltrating the Legion. Maybe since NZ failed, they sought to remove him, maybe they would have tried to 'soften up' Azeroth with the subjugated Scourge - all under the guise of serving Sargeras. Unsure if they even could be in contact with Denathrius without compromising themselves.

Obviously, none of it was there at the time WC3 story was written but it doesn't look like a glaring plothole.

Hmmm, it seems they are indeed going with a redemption story for the Ranger General and if her soul is as innocent as it seems then she does deserve redemption, but Sylvanas deserves to die forever for what she has done.

So, the best outcome would be that, by the end of the story, the Ranger General Sacrifices her life to save Azeroth and everyone in it, that will redeem her soul completely, while also killing Sylvanas forever.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Arcling said:

At least it looks good, but I don't like this resolution. It removes all agency from her character, instead of Sylvanas simply becoming bitter and vengeful for what was done to her, she just wasn't fully herself due to missing a part of her soul! She's obviously not going to face any consequences. Would be really surprised if she dies in the end.

Well, think about Starwars Episode I, II, III and think about Palpatine, he was the Senator of Naboo, then the Chancellor of the Repuiblic, while also being Darth Sidious and the soul person behind the Clone Wars.......so i am not confused about this at all....all we really need to know is what is Zovaal's Endgame Plan, for Palpatine, it was to weaken the Republic to bring in a Tyrannical Dictatorship after turning the only Guardians of the Republic that could stand against him into Traitors through deception.....sounds familiar. lol....so what is Zovaal's endgame plan?

That is the only question we need to answer, then it will likely explain why people on the same team were fighting each other.

23 minutes ago, Teufel said:

Obviously, none of it was there at the time WC3 story was written but it doesn't look like a glaring plothole.

Then all they would need to do is to simply avoiding fighting each other. Or only pretend to be fighting with Kel'thuzad, so Arthas could still go away and replace Ner'zhul, who supposedly failed the Jailer. Don't think there was a need for Dreadlords to pretend, at that point Burning Legion on Azeroth was defeated and there were no other Legion commanders nearby, so no one else to deceive. But yeah, obviously it was never planned that far. Dreadlords were simply serving under Sargeras, and Arthas along with Kel'Thuzad were "rebels" at this point, so it was simple and made sense. This is what happens when they are trying to complicate these plots further.

Anyway, back to Sylvanas. Now she's good and that version we knew is simply gone. Basically, similar story to Kerrigan's. She was under influence of Amon and all her atrocities were explained by it.

1 hour ago, Arcling said:

it's not uncommon.   In Star Wars, the Senator from Naboo who was also a Sith Lord , turned Emperor essentially controlled both the Army of Clones led by the Jedi AND the Droid Army thru count Dooku.  Why? to create chaos and control everything.  Same type of thing.

They reused both the exact same over-head shot of characters fading out and exact same music from the final Vol'jin cinematic. Interesting.

So, they only look at her crimes as what she killed?  I mean, monster wouldn't be the half of it. She not only committed genocide but she condemned the souls of those she killed to be endlessly tormented in the Maw.  I am surprised that people aren't outraged by how bad they are at attempting nuance.  Watch them try to redeem her and and act like "oh her heart was in the right place".  Turning Anduin should have been the least of their problems with her but then again I cannot understand how Jaina doesn't want to turn Thrall, the Nevel Chamberlain of WoW, into shattered ice cold meat, but hey I know if I met the man who helped kill my father and enabled the destruction of my city I would be shaking his hand... But Hey, she is standing next to the Tauren who supported the slaughter of her city but thought it cowardly to do it with a bomb.   Blizzard and its vaunted story consistency.

Shadowlands just makes me wish they stopped at Legion but even that turned into crap storywise when Illidan returned. 

So this was all the part of Jailer's plan? AGAIN?
Even Sosuke Aizen from Bleach would've been like "Bruh wtf is this nonsense?" at this point

7 hours ago, Arcling said:

Anyway, back to Sylvanas. Now she's good and that version we knew is simply gone. Basically, similar story to Kerrigan's. She was under influence of Amon and all her atrocities were explained by it.

...and here comes my favorite part, the Heart of the Swarm campaign in which Kerrigan still goes on with atrocities, but this time she's 100% herself. That of course includes re-conquering Char, and her casually ordering the Broodmothers rejoining the Swarm to wipe out humans colonies that are, in some way, are a part of Mengsk's war machine.

At least she is fully aware how much blood is on her hands.

3 hours ago, Solonar said:

I met the man who helped kill my father and enabled the destruction of my city I would be shaking his hand... But Hey, she is standing next to the Tauren who supported the slaughter of her city but thought it cowardly to do it with a bomb.   Blizzard and its vaunted story consistency.

You do realize Daelin was slain with Jaina's consent, and Baine even warning her in advance was a major act of treason, and he not only didn't support Garrosh's war effort, he also didn't know a thing about the bomb?

Get your lore straight.

Maybe a bit of Jedi Mumbo Jumbo here, but I can live with the decision to end the cycle of revenge at this point.

I think a lot can be forgiven. If they portrait her as a "possessed banshee" in an acceptable way. Her death was a severe trauma, she was turned and caught in a downward spiral into literal hell.

A lot cannot be forgiven, especially Teldrassil. This was too much. I remember she even had to give the order twice, as even Nathanos was like WTF is going on here. This was too extreme and she will have to pay for it.

But not with her life, because what comes after that. She had many followers, you dont want to create a martyr for the Forsaken who followed her. Otherwise this cycle will go on forever.

When she has her "soul" back, the rest of her life will be pure torment, knowing what she done to her own people, with no hope of ever returning to them.

Keep her in Orgrimmar (with some guards around, ALWAYS) and let her help wherever she can be of use to repair the damage she has caused. 

No life can be brought back, but to kill her is useless too.

15 minutes ago, Devylknyght said:

Baine is the worst character in the history of the game. Change my mind.

It's so dumb too, because his father was awesome. Such a pointless character swap.

• Like 1

1) Uther with his soul split: Still wants to do good, still wants to serve the light.    Is a bit more vengeful than full soul Uther, maybe, though wanting to punish Arthas in that scenario is something 99.9% of people would agree with.   But still is easily able to see the error of his ways and the deception that was playing around him.    Is still a very good guy during this cinematic despite his light side soul still being split off and doing things somewhere with the alien space chimes.

2) Sylvannas with her soul split: Utter sociopath and evil, short fused temper that would burn a world tree with children because a night elf cried for her

Somehow has a moment of redemption BEFORE receiving her soul back when she turns on the jailer after (finally) realizing he's bad news.    But, her returned soul seems noble and caring, etc etc so redemption arc.     SIGH.

Edited by Migol
spelling

1 hour ago, TyZone said:

It's so dumb too, because his father was awesome. Such a pointless character swap.

Totally agree. Loved Cairne. I bought the story with him going out in the mak gora. Tragic and it sucked, but I had hopes that Baine would be able to fill his Hooves and be a younger more badass version of him. Instead they have turned him into the Anduin++ Horde version, but much less inspired. And they really haven't developed any other Tauren to focus on so we are stuck with him basically. The Highmountain are a nice addition, but we need a strong badass OG Tauren Leader. I think it may be time to bring in the Grimtotem.

Edited by Devylknyght
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Teufel said:

...and here comes my favorite part, the Heart of the Swarm campaign in which Kerrigan still goes on with atrocities, but this time she's 100% herself. That of course includes re-conquering Char, and her casually ordering the Broodmothers rejoining the Swarm to wipe out humans colonies that are, in some way, are a part of Mengsk's war machine.

At least she is fully aware how much blood is on her hands.

Oh man, that campaign made even less sense than current plot of Warcraft. She knew Duran and Amon were coming (she only destroyed Duran's physical form during Heart of the Swarm, he was still in the Void), but she redirected all her attention to killing Warfield and Mengsk. They weren't good people, but still they could have served as potential allies (or fodder) against Amon's forces. So she weakened the potential opposition, yet of course she still had to win, because she was a chosen one in the end. I guess her atrocities were at least somewhat justified, because Mengsk served as a villain at that point, even though surely there were some civilian casualties as well.

Both stories share parallels. Generally, I dislike such plots where someone just wasn't themselves, but they were instead corrupted by some form of external power. Now Forsaken were never truly free, since their leader was just one of Jailer's assets. Of course, now everyone will have to forgive her, even for killing thousands and creating more Forsaken against their will, because she was missing part of her soul!

17 minutes ago, Devylknyght said:

Totally agree. Loved Cairne. I bought the story with him going out in the mak gora. Tragic and it sucked, but I had hopes that Baine would be able to fill his Hooves and be a younger more badass version of him. Instead they have turned him into the Anduin++ Horde version, but much less inspired. And they really haven't developed any other Tauren to focus on so we are stuck with him basically. The Highmountain are a nice addition, but we need a strong badass OG Tauren Leader. I think it may be time to bring in the Grimtotem.

What's worse is that while Anduin is a pacifist, he does actually enact change and lead. Baine is a pacifist, but just stands against the wall like an unconfident 11-year-old at a school dance.

Grimtotem would definitely be a great move, mirroring more of the loyalty but aggression of a Greymane.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arcling said:

Now Forsaken were never truly free, since their leader was just one of Jailer's assets. Of course, now everyone will have to forgive her, even for killing thousands and creating more Forsaken against their will, because she was missing part of her soul!

It's never been less cool to play as a Forsaken. What a terrible time.

33 minutes ago, TyZone said:

What's worse is that while Anduin is a pacifist, he does actually enact change and lead. Baine is a pacifist, but just stands against the wall like an unconfident 11-year-old at a school dance.

Grimtotem would definitely be a great move, mirroring more of the loyalty but aggression of a Greymane.

I think writers wanted to make Baine look honorable, but they done a poor job at presenting him in game. Tauren are peaceful, violence is the last solution, but since we don't see Baine doing much, he comes as weak and passive (typically humans, orcs and various flavors of elves get the spotlight). Cairne was poorly presented as well, or rather, he didn't do anything in game since Warcraft 3. His death was in a book, so for players only familiar with games, he simply disappeared.

Grimtotem are traitors, not sure either side would want them. Baine allowed some to rejoin, those Grimtotem have abandoned Magatha.

2 hours ago, Helvorn said:

But not with her life, because what comes after that. She had many followers, you dont want to create a martyr for the Forsaken who followed her. Otherwise this cycle will go on forever.

She abandoned them and called them nothing, so I don't think anyone would want to follow her. Plus her agenda was never truly her own. Her only remaining followers were part of the Mawsworm, but they are either dead now or went with Zovaal.

Edited by Arcling

8 hours ago, Teufel said:

You do realize Daelin was slain with Jaina's consent, and Baine even warning her in advance was a major act of treason, and he not only didn't support Garrosh's war effort, he also didn't know a thing about the bomb?

Get your lore straight.

Daelin wasn't slain at Jaina's consent. She refused to join his war and did not support him on the battlefield. So don't conflate her being a pacifist, and completely OCC for a race that genocides much of the human race, for "consent to kill her father". 

Second, Bane's objection to the Manabombing was due to lack of honor. Not because it was wrong to kill them. His disagreement with Garrosh was that bombing theramore was a cowardly act and it would have been more honorable to let the soldiers do the deed.

So get your lore straight. 

Edited by Solonar

4 hours ago, Migol said:

1) Uther with his soul split: Still wants to do good, still wants to serve the light.    Is a bit more vengeful than full soul Uther, maybe, though wanting to punish Arthas in that scenario is something 99.9% of people would agree with.   But still is easily able to see the error of his ways and the deception that was playing around him.    Is still a very good guy during this cinematic despite his light side soul still being split off and doing things somewhere with the alien space chimes.

2) Sylvannas with her soul split: Utter sociopath and evil, short fused temper that would burn a world tree with children because a night elf cried for her

Somehow has a moment of redemption BEFORE receiving her soul back when she turns on the jailer after (finally) realizing he's bad news.    But, her returned soul seems noble and caring, etc etc so redemption arc.     SIGH.

I predicted it long ago....Blizzard is nothing, if not predictable in their story telling.....but i got to admit, Sylvana's Soul model looks sweet. *drools*

But something is likely going to happen where the evil one takes back over and does more evil crap or she gets a new body and its basically the same as ever, except in a new shell.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      End-of-dungeon and Great Vault rewards will scale up to Keystone Level 18 (up from 15) in Dragonflight Season 1.
      Item Level of Loot from the Weekly Chest and Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1
      Loot scales up to +18 (was +15). All raid difficulties will be available at the same time, so loot from the weekly chest will be uncapped.
      Difficulty Level End of Run Item Level Great Vault Item Level Mythic  372 None Mythic +2 376 382 Mythic +3 376 382 Mythic +4 379 385 Mythic +5 379 385 Mythic +6 382 389 Mythic +7 382 389 Mythic +8 385 392 Mythic +9 385 392 Mythic +10 389 395 Mythic +11 389 395 Mythic +12 392 398 Mythic +13 392 402 Mythic +14 395 405 Mythic +15 395 408 Mythic +16 398 411 Mythic +17 398 415 Mythic +18 402 418 The highest item level you can get from the weekly chest in Season 1 is 418. Comparing it to raid loot, Mythic Vault of the Incarnates raid bosses drop loot between 415-424 item level.
    • By Staff
      Blizzard have previewed the four major Dragonflight factions (Dragonscale Expedition, Iskaara Tuskarr, Maruuk Centaur, and Valdrakken Accord), and how their reputations (aka Renown) will work. Let's take a look!
      Factions (Source)
      Dragonflight ushers in a unique way of experiencing outdoor progression with a system called Major Factions, boasting an additional way to experience the Dragon Isles and earn Renown ranks through Reputation.
      How it Works
      The four Major Factions in the Dragon Isles are the Dragonscale Expedition, Iskaara Tuskarr, Maruuk Centaur, and Valdrakken Accord, and each Major Faction’s progression is unique. As you build a reputation with your newfound friends, you’ll participate in content fitting a variety of playstyles to earn prestigious titles and special rewards. If you're the outgoing type, you can also work toward gaining the respect and adoration of all the Major Factions if you wish. For those who like the added challenge, reach the highest Renown rank with each Major Faction to complete achievements.
      To earn Reputation and progress through the ranks of Renown with Major Factions, along your journey, you’ll complete solo and group events, Supply and Crafting quests, and Work Orders. You can hunt with the Shikaar Clan or escort Clan Aylaag and protect them as they cross the Ohn’ahran Plains. Go ice fishing and help cook a feast for your new Iskaaran Tuskarr friends. Or lay siege on Dragonbane Keep in a public event to assist the Obsidian Outcasts in reclaiming their home.
      Dragonscale Expedition Once rivals, the Alliance’s Explorers’ League and the Horde’s Reliquary have joined forces to form an expedition to explore the Dragon Isles. These craftsmen, explorers, archaeologists, and other knowledge-seekers arrived at the Dragon Isles together and set aside their rivalries to pursue knowledge and artifacts. Shared adventures in nature and discoveries have brought them together, and they have learned to appreciate the unique skill sets each other offers. They have become true allies and, dare we say... friends!
      Earning Renown with the Dragonscale Expedition is a gift unto itself. The Dragonscale Expedition is making significant discoveries, including an ancient travel network, and you can be part of it. As you progress through the ranks of Dragonscale Expedition Renown, you’ll be able to power up Waygates scattered throughout the Dragon Isles that even your alts can take advantage of.
      Go on a journey of discovery and find treasure maps scattered throughout the Dragon Isles The more Renown you have, the more access to items that will help you dig for treasure or unlock magic-bound chests. And, you’ll earn Dragon Isles Supplies to upgrade your Exploration, Climbing, and Cataloguing abilities.
      Dragonscale Expedition vendors are found throughout the Dragon Isles. You can get tools like the Expedition Metal Detector and Sturdy Expedition Shovel to aid in your search for treasure. Or an Expedition Supply Kit to turn your Dragon Isles Supplies into upgrades for Exploration, Rock Climbing, and Cataloging abilities.
      These are only a few benefits when joining the Dragonscale Expedition. As you earn Renown, you’ll unlock rewards and items to help you on your trek through the Dragon Isles.
      Iskaara Tuskarr The tuskarr of Iskaara have called the Dragon Isles home for countless generations. After many harsh winters on the ice, they have learned to value the warmest things in life: friends, family, a hot bowl of soup, and a long story told over a crackling fire. So, if you can fish, cook, or tell a hearty tale, the tuskarr will welcome you with open arms. However, when threatened, the tuskarr are some of the fiercest fighters in Azeroth. As new and old enemies rise against them, every spear of the community must be raised to fight for survival. Raise your spear alongside them and take a bowl of soup for the journey!
      Building Renown with the Iskaara Tuskarr will teach you new ways to fish, unlock exclusive fishing holes, and tools to access along the way. Fish in three challenging and unique biomes with harpoons and collect fish with a net instead of a line. Take your catch back to Iskaara to prepare a proper Tuskarr meal, where completing the Community Feast event will reward hungry adventurers.
      Iskarra Tuskarr Renown vendors offer unique tools to help you on your path to success. Use the Iskaaran Fishing Net in fishing holes to catch fish or the Iskaaran Harpoon to catch exceptionally big lunkers. Improve these tools by taking gathered reagents to a Fishing Work Bench and having a tuskarr craftsman improve their capabilities.
        Maruuk Centaur The Maruuk Centaur are the primary denizens of the Ohn’ahran Plains and is made up of multiple centaur clans that share one culture. These hunters, nomads, and storytellers were once guided to the Ohn’ahran Plains by Ohn’ahra, the Wild God of the Wind. Clans rise and fall in power, but they maintain relative peace among themselves and the dragons. Though they are initially cautious of the outsiders who just arrived on their shores, they will challenge you to prove yourself worthy of their respect.
      Those wishing to earn Renown with the Maruuk Centaur can join a Grand Hunt with Clan Shikaar. These events are group content for five or more players to engage in combat against beasts, dragonkin, giants, and elementals. There are 11 Grand Hunt locations, and players will be rewarded for each stage of the Grand Hunt they participate in.
      Players must complete the License to Hunt quest and have Renown 6 with the Maruuk Centaur to gain access to Grand Hunts. Players will also benefit from partnering with a powerful animal companion during the hunts. Once unlocked, your companion will always be by your side during the Grand Hunts.
      For more Reputation, explore the nomadic lifestyle of clan Aylaag as their caravan makes its way across the Ohn’ahran Plains. They pack up their camp and move every few days and will need protection. Should you choose to escort them, you’ll see more opportunities for adventure, quests, unique rewards, and more with each stop.
      Earn enough Renown with the Maruuk Centaur to gain access to a consumable item that will return you to clan Aylaag’s current camp location in the Ohn’ahran Plains. Along the way, you’ll earn additional reward items like battle pets and customizations for you and your dragon.
      Valdrakken Accord Valdrakken is the shining capital of the Dragon Isles. Here, the Valdrakken Accord has been formed by the unified dragonflights and represents the might of all dragonkind working harmoniously to carry out their orders. The dragons’ recent return has seen the Accord’s attention shift closer to home. Still, with the able assistance of allies new to their shores, they will again rise to pursue their foundational goal, assisting the dragonflights in protecting Azeroth.
      Earn a name with the Valdrakken Accord by completing various Supply and Crafting quests, Work Orders, Dragon Isles exploration, and Dragonriding races to get specialization points and unique materials. Completing the weekly Supply and Crafting quests will earn you some Reputation with the Valdrakken Accord. And the completion of Supply quests will offer some Reputation for the faction directly impacted by your assistance.
      Wait, Dragonriding races?
      Yes! Put your wings to the test and Race through the skies to make a name for yourself. Aside from the respect and Renown you gain from the Valdrakken Accord, you’ll also earn drake customization options, titles, a battle pet, and more. To learn more about becoming a Dragonrider and ascending to new heights, read our article on Dragonriding. 
      Choosing sides was never more rewarding. Assist the black dragonflights while also building Reputation and Renown with Valdrakken Accord. Decide to support Wrathion or Sabellian’s claim to the throne at the Obsidian Citadel for access to several rewards, like the Black Scales appearance for all four dragonriding mounts, transmogs, and the Armoire of Endless Cloaks toy from Wrathion. Ultimately, you’ll be able to help both leaders, but choose one each week for a big bonus and a follow-up quest.
      Does Wrathion have your support? Visit the official site to learn more about the Dragonflight expansion and prepare to take on new adventures in Azeroth!
    • By Starym
      It's back to Mythic+ as we're taking another look at what's been going on over the past two weeks, and it seems the age of Fire has been stopped by a spear-like object, while Warlocks quietly try to take over dungeons as well as raids.
      Note: The logs are based on POINTS, and not actual damage or healing, meaning they log the timed completion for the specs, with higher keys getting more points, obviously. The time in which the dungeon is completed is also a factor, but a much, much smaller one, as it grants very few points if you do it significantly faster than just any in-time completion. We're also using the Normalized Aggregate Scores numbers, for clarity, meaning the top spec is marked as 100 and then the rest are ranked in relation to that peak point.
      These past 2 weeks were:
      Fortified, Bolstering, Quaking
      Tyrannical, Sanguine, Storming (and Shrouded)
      All Keys
      95th percentile
      The year of the spear (week?) returns as Survival takes Fire down a peg after the Mage spec climbed back to the top of the rankings and was set to remain there. It didn't go far, however, landing in 2nd with an almost identical score, followed by Destruction which remained in place. Demonology pushed past Windwalker to end right behind Outlaw, while Elemental and Marksmanship closed out the top 10. Arms is losing the struggle it seems, as it drops 4 down into the penultimate spot, only ahead of the perpetually last Assassination, and ahead of Retribution.

Mythic+ All Keys 95th Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      All Percentiles
      Survival remains strong in the generalist bracket, where it never ceded control to Fire, but that doesn't mean we don't have a lot of movement here. The Warlocks are taking over everywhere it seems, and despite the fact that they can't quite get as high in M+ as they do in raids, they're still moving up and ended up taking 3rd and 4th place over, pushing Outlaw down. Meanwhile Shadow and Maksmanship teamed up to take down Windwalker, with Elemental also moving up and taking Fury down one. Even Affliction makes an appearance just outside the top 10, because there just wasn't enough purple in the upper half of the rankings! The bottom 3 remain the same, as yellow pink and purple are becoming the mainstays of the end of the list.
      Mythic+ All Keys All Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      High Keys
      The +20ies remain very close, but the top 2 are the same as everywhere else pretty much, with Windwalker doing better and landing in 3rd, and the Warlocks moving down a little.

Mythic+ 20 All Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.

For even more in-depth data for each individual key head on over to Warcraft Logs. And if you're interested in more info on the specs themselves you can always check out our class guides or our extensive Mythic+ guides as well, which have tier lists, dungeon rankings and more.

• By Stan
      Highlighting what's new in the Dragonflight pre-patch is a new splash screen that went live in this week's Beta build.
      User Interface Updates -- The UI has undergone an art refresh. Customize it with the new Edit Mode! Dragonflight Coming Soon! - November 28 New Talent System - Explore the brand new class and specialization trees and create your own talent build! Here is the implemented splash screen. Courtesy of MrGM. I couldn't make it pop up in the game for some reason.
      Placeholder for tweet 1578030764943286273 Splash Screen Art

• By Stan
      The latest Dragonflight Beta build adds game credits for the Dragonflight expansion.

If you ever wondered how big the World of Warcraft team is, check out the credits!
      Game Credits
      GAME DESIGN
      Blizzard Entertainment
      LEADERSHIP
      Franchise General Manager
      John Hight
      Vice President, Development Operations
      Jennifer Lew
      Executive Producer
      Holly Longdale
      Game Director
      Ion Hazzikostas
      Associate Game Directors
      Morgan Day
      Jeremy Feasel
      Production Director
      Patrick Dawson
      Associate Production Directors
      Shani Edwards
      Danielle Engels
      Clayton Stone
      Richard Taylor
      Art Director
      Ely Cannon
      Associate Art Director
      Tina A. Wang
      Technical Director
      Frank Kowalkowski
      Associate Technical Directors
      Paul Watkins
      Darren Williams
      Jared Zondler
      Director of Development Operations
      Jeff Parrott
      Lead Animator
      Andrew Arnett
      Lead Character Artists
      Dusty Nolting
      Kelvin Tan
      Lead Dungeon Artists
      Ryan L. Cooper
      Shem Dawson
      Lead Environment Artist
      Matthew Heyman
      Lead FX Artist
      Sarah Carmody
      Lead Prop Artist
      Jay Hwang
      Lead Technical Artist
      Dan Delapena
      Lead Visual Development Artist
      Gabriel Gonzalez
      Art Manager
      Rachel Myre
      Lead Combat Designer
      Brian Holinka
      Lead Cinematic Narrative Designer
      Terran Gregory
      Lead Content Designer
      Luke Sigmund
      Lead Encounter Designers
      Michael Nuthals
      Matt Villers
      Lead Level Designers
      Julien Tremblay
      Sarah Boulian Verrall
      Lead Narrative Designer
      Steve Danuser
      Lead Quest Designers
      Helen Cheng
      Maria Hamilton
      Lead Rewards Designer
      Phil Zeleski
      Lead UX Designers
      Crash Reed
      Laura Sardinha Kidde
      Design Managers
      Kenny Heater
      Jonathan Moon Shaw
      Lead Automation Engineer
      Craig Steele
      Lead Classic Engineers
      Brian Birmingham
      Ana Resendez
      Lead Engine Engineers
      Ryan Anderson
      John Lytle
      Lead Gameplay Engineers
      Charles Gast
      Patrick Magruder
      Lead Mobile Engineer
      John-Mark Hemphill
      Lead Server Engineers
      Erik Olof Gunnar Andersson
      Matt Bessey
      Kurtis McCathern
      Daniel Story
      Kenneth Williams
      Lead Systems Technology Engineer
      Collin Murray
      Lead Tools Engineers
      John Cash
      Steven Dwyer
      Chris Gearhart
      Lead UI Engineers
      Andy Churchill
      John Mikros
      Engineering Managers
      Derek Reiser
      Sarah Rivera
      Lead Producers
      Tanya Huang
      Alex Klontzas
      Marcus Maczynski
      Jay Maguire
      Christi Nishiyama
      Sound Design Supervisor
      David Rovin
      Additional Leadership
      Chris Robinson
      ART
      Animators
      John Butkus
      Carman Cheung
      Cameron Christianson
      Jason Dickol
      Chelsea Dostert
      Chris Fish
      Caitlin Geels
      Kyle Kenworthy
      Marlowe Lexvold
      Evan Miles
      Ky Nguyen
      John Scharmen
      Jason Zirpolo
      Brand Artist
      Korey Regan
      Character Artists
      Calvin Boice
      Sukjoo Choi
      Bernardo Cristovao
      Antoine Dupuis
      Ariel Fain
      Van Logan Franklin
      Kaylee Gifford
      Cody Harder
      Daniel Hiew
      Hwa Min Jung
      Paul Lam
      Jon McConnell
      Aaron R. W. Morse
      Jay Nam
      Natacha Nielsen
      Lars Robertson
      Josh Shelnutt
      Ancelmo Toledo
      Miles Wadsworth
      Character Outsource Supervisors
      Eric Hart
      Kenny McBride
      Dungeon Outsource Supervisors
      Jessica Dinh
      Liz Waite
      Dungeon Artists
      Jeff Chang
      Dawnson Chen
      Jessica Clarke
      Steve Crow
      Jane DeSiena
      Kaitlyn Firehock
      Bruno Fortuna Parrela
      Michele Hung
      Leigh-Ann Johnson
      Patrick Klisiewicz
      Henry Dacthien Lam
      Andrew Matthews
      Jessica Murphy
      Mohammad Nahas
      Josh Rawlings
      Dyanna Casas Roman
      Sofia Syjuco
      Fanny Vergne
      Jordan Wills
      Kevin Young
      Environment Artists
      Alexis Bierschbach
      Cory Carrilio
      Alexander Creamer
      Jeffrey Duval
      Morgan Hilber
      Amber Hill
      Kelli Hoover
      Jessi Macko
      Kate McKee
      Elliot Picarello
      Gustav Schmidt
      Amy Smith
      FX Artists
      Max Anderson
      Jamal Coleman
      Kali Eve Goss
      Sarah King
      Caitlin Lange
      Katie McAllister
      Justin Peterson
      Ronald Quach
      Gregory Tapper
      Ethan Loren Zink
      Illustration Artist
      Bayard Wu
      Prop Art Supervisor
      Jordan Powers
      Prop Artists
      Peter Burroughs
      Jamie Chang
      Jeffrey Chuang
      Luis Garza
      Niko Gesell
      Mat Kolbeck
      Lizabeth Leers
      Mats Myrvold
      Antonio Neves
      Alexandra Quinby
      Yili Tan
      Technical Artists
      Bonnie Kwon
      Rob McNaughton
      Tommy Rihn
      Trevor Rothman
      Micaela Davi Rubio
      Isaac Shuey
      Ty Viveiros
      UI Artists
      Casey Graham
      Jillian Tipping
      Emmanuel Jr Vasquez
      Xiaodong Xu
      Visual Development Artists
      Maxence Burgel
      Dave Greco
      David Harrington
      Forrest Imel
      Justin Kauffman
      Catarina Pulli
      Lianna Tai
      Additional Art
      Josh Tallman
      DESIGN
      Classic Designers
      Dara Diba
      Tim Jones
      Stormr Morgan
      Sterling Rios
      Anthony Trejo
      Kris Zierhut
      Combat Designers
      Daniel Achterman
      Kristin Ashouri
      Graham Berger
      Jared Coulston
      J Gill
      Dan Kramer
      Owen Landgren
      Benjamin Lee
      Jade Martin
      Ryan Masterson
      Rodney Pare
      Alex Ringe
      Heidi Shellenberger
      Alexander Talbott
      Tylor Voydat
      Content Designers
      Justin Z. Bartlett
      Daniel Boisselle
      Brian Dowling
      Olivia Fel
      Paul Kubit
      Evan Lee
      Jake Miller
      Serge Morozov
      Pat Nagle
      Leah Norris
      Emma Rose
      Mike Stout
      Encounter Designers
      Abigail Barber
      Dylan Barker
      Joe Cash
      Stephen Cavallaro
      Andrew De Sousa
      Ken Dilks
      Amber Dyerly
      Paige Hicks
      Ken Huang
      Michael Liang
      Matt Nemiah
      Jonathan Newsham
      Ed Piper
      Taylor Sanders
      Daniel Thomacos
      Allen Vandegrift
      Katrina Yepiz
      Jason Zelechoski
      Level Designers
      Jestry Ahlswede
      Matthew Armstrong
      Sarah Benyona
      Victor Cortis
      Brent Critchfield
      Michael Esten
      Ian Gerdes
      Travis Hickman
      Travis Inman
      Carson Marlow
      Ryan Moore
      Kristy Moret
      Matthew Morris
      Josh Navarro
      Gary Platner
      Rhett Torgoley
      Jacquelyn Washington
      Sara Wons
      Amanda Wood
      Narrative Designers
      Sarah Arellano
      Brian Campbell
      Diandra Lasrado
      Abigail Manuel
      Nick McDowell
      Anne Stickney
      Quest Designers
      Mateusz Albrewczynski
      Josh Augustine
      Katherine Bankson
      Larry Boles
      Jonathan Caraker
      Keith Riley Co
      Sarah Cotner
      Eric Covington
      Michael Ebert
      Kim Flack
      Kathryn Friesen
      Arjun Gambhir
      Yakir Garavelas
      Laura Griego
      Stephanie Han
      Mark Kelada
      Daniel Marthaler
      Steve Martinez
      Sean McCann
      Alice O'Connell
      Aaron Olson
      Zachariah Owens
      Jake Shillan
      Jennifer Siino
      Noah Smith
      Laura Spreitzer
      Zach Stark
      Lee Thommock
      Elise Valla
      Rachel Vought
      Ellery Wilder
      Jackie Wiley
      Stephanie Yoon
      Rewards Designers
      Justin Cage
      Bret Cocking
      Zed Grably--Shrager
      Alejandro Grossman
      Jeff Grow
      Jeff Hamilton
      Eric Holmberg-Weidler
      Evan Lind
      Tyler Neuhaus
      Patrick Scarborough
      Jonathon Sherwood
      Allison Steele
      Christopher Talbott
      Tyler Youmans
      Technical Designers
      Landon Doi
      Jared Gillis
      Chloe Lister
      Luna Meier
      Peter Nott
      UX Designers
      Nara da Silva
      Joanna Gianulis
      Lillian Lee
      Jeff Liu
      Kristina Miles
      Crystal Tam
      Charlie White
      Additional Design
      Alan Castle
      ENGINEERING
      Audio Software Engineer
      Kelly Michael Fox
      Automation Software Engineers
      Chris Davila
      Jennifer Felton
      Xing Jin
      Matthew Mabrey
      Jeremy Morton
      Almir Sehic
      Classic Engineers
      Claire Cullen
      Matthew Everett
      Daniel Gutierrez
      David Lawrence
      Kyle Long
      Chase Maguire
      Aadarsh Patel
      Elliot Roush
      Daniel Schneider
      Nora Valletta
      Kevin Vigue
      Frank Williams
      Engine Engineers
      Gabriel Belanger
      Joshua Camille
      Paul DeBerry
      Jerry Frazier
      Carl Glave
      Scott Hartin
      Sven Knutson
      Yaohua Ma
      CJ Ordog
      Daniel Pageau
      Max Rahm
      Alexander Sanoja
      Daniel Stephens
      Caroline Sugianto
      Gameplay Engineers
      Emily Berger
      Alex Carpentieri
      James Collins III
      Paden Cross
      Dustin Daon
      Maybri Flores Garcia
      Byron Henze
      Luke Herczeg
      Nathan Hitchcock
      Peter Hodge
      Tim Hume
      Noah Koecher
      Alex Kudebeh
      Christopher MacDonald
      Harry Mao
      Brandon Meesak
      Isaac Redlon
      Jessica Rizzo
      Yuni Zheng
      Mobile Engineers
      Michael Chambers
      Isaac Guan
      Jared Hays
      Tiger Lu
      Pipeline Technical Artists
      Chris Burnett
      Sam Fung
      Andry Jong
      Richard Katz
      Gavyn Thompson
      Server Engineers
      Jose Amador
      Griffin Aswegan
      Dylan Binder
      Chad Catlett
      Alexander Chan
      Joshua Chapman
      Rob Cherry
      Kelly Chun
      Joseph Cochran
      Joel Deaguero
      Emily Doherty
      Ray Fanning
      Chris Feltz
      Kevin Fulkerson
      N. Hajj
      Michael Hampton
      Valerie Hlavinka
      Dusan Jan
      Steven Lashower
      Andrew Mintner
      Isabelle Pettine
      Aimee Pi
      Vinay Sarpeshkar
      Leah Smith
      Matt Wenham
      Systems Technology Engineers
      Adam Batters
      Ryan Hanlon
      Jeff Mears
      Matt Moening
      Stephen Raub
      Scott Stanfield
      R. Blaine Whittle
      Tools Engineers
      Phoebe Babineau
      Ian Combs
      Christopher Beau Cooper
      Michael Eads
      Allan Haywood
      Alyx Indigo
      Jason Johannes
      Manish Kapoor
      Elsbeth Larkin
      Ronald Leask
      Zara Mann
      Christopher Mayer
      Kristy Mayo
      Graham Meulendyks
      Brandon Sanders
      Robert Stivanson
      David Valentine
      Jason Weber
      UI Engineers
      Christopher Benoit
      Nathan Bonfiglio
      Anthony Davis
      Michael De Sousa
      Zo Douglass
      Patrick Elia
      Taylor Garcia
      Robyn Haley
      Aubrie Healy
      Michael Kemski
      Hale Obernolte
      Serban Oprescu
      Valentine Powell
      Ben Slupik
      Additional Engineering
      Arin George
      Alex Nicola
      Devan Oatney
      Orlando Salvatore
      PRODUCTION
      Game Producers
      Kayla Arenas
      Raymond Patrick Bartos
      Kayla Brown
      Linny Cooke Saverline
      Krystel Cooper
      Samuel Cooper
      Keikei Day
      Tom Ellis
      Ofer Estline
      Josh Greenfield
      Kyle Hartline
      Brecken Hipp
      Steven Jaquith
      Chad Jarrett
      Michael Johnstone
      Cinthia Kush
      Angela Li
      Adrienne Lim
      Danforth Lincoln
      Linda Lozano-Wade
      Sydney Olmon
      James Pugh
      Paige Rahm
      JJ Rivera
      Ryan Schwind
      John Shin
      George Velev
      Melissa Wakefield
      Adam Wozniak
      Gayeong Yoo
      Judith Zachariae
      Knowledge Manager
      Emily Donnelly
      SOUND
      Sound Designers
      Philip Eberhart
      David Fries
      Michael Hill
      Andrew Holscher
      Theresa Kim
      Jonas Laster
      Josh Miramontes
      Justin Prymowicz
      SUPPORT
      Administrative Support
      Rebecca Carmine
      Steven Dowling Jr
      Alexandra Wieting-Lukowski
      Brett Wilcox
      Human Resources
      Debbie Lopez
      COMMERCIAL
      Commercial Leader
      Chris Paulson
      Business Operations
      Michael Brewer
      Jennifer Hauer
      Mike Heywood
      Yao Wen Yeo
      Global Consumer Marketing
      Justin Cafiero
      Jessica Downey
      Drew Elliott
      Ariel Hernandez
      Alexander Mangold
      Ajay Ravi
      Matt Small
      Deuta Sulprizio
      Creative Marketing Services
      Ross Donaldson
      Paul Finochio
      Erik Jensen
      Brian H. Kim
      Justin Marcus
      Benjamin Scanlon
      Jessi Sosnovskaya
      Hannah Straw
      Ryan Tretter
      Finance
      Charles Gagne Cote
      Nicholas Wu
      Global Insights
      Chris Cantrell
      Jennifer Mallett
      Brandon Polson
      Robb Steel
      Christopher Taylor
      Liz Work
      Global Publishing
      João de Araujo Neto
      Otis Blum
      Gareth Cales
      Kevin B. Carter
      Brendan Docherty
      Anna Ficek-Madej
      Deirdre Hollis
      Randy Jordan
      Liam Knapp
      Alex Lin
      Syless Necole
      Anthony Neshewat
      Steve Perkins
      Kester Robison
      Bethany Stout
      Danielle Vanderlip
      Public Relations
      Tobias Garsten
      Andrew Meyer
      Aramis Ramirez
      TESTING
      Test Director
      Ron Gray
      Test Manager
      Doug Jacobs
      Test Leads
      Ayoub Azzam
      Toni Conner
      Christopher Ferraro
      Peter Hsu
      Carey Littlefield
      David Quick
      Erik Speeckaert
      Kevin M. Starr
      Kevin Zhao
      Test Analysts
      Sebastian Acosta
      Michael Alcorn
      Leticia Allain
      Ciji Bambrick
      Marlon Barroquillo
      Justice Bentzel
      Nyle Billups
      Ellis Bouvia
      Wesley Broadnax
      Sarah Conway
      Lauren Countess
      Chase Culver
      Nicholas DalSoglio
      Alex deNoyelles
      Corey Dopson
      Tyler Dvorak
      John Ehresmann
      Zach Frame
      Andrew Freeman
      Ryan Galang
      Kelli Greenfield
      Herbert Haneke
      Trevor Hilseth
      Eric Hom
      Justin Hong
      Patrick Horaczek
      Abigail Horn
      Shaobo Hou
      Chris Jacobson
      Dan Johnson
      Dae Kang
      Ashley Kennedy
      Judson Kidde
      Jason K Kwon
      Tyler Lewis
      Parker Lim
      Jean Luis
      Stephen Lutterloh
      Vivian Mai
      Harley Miller
      Natalie Natalino
      Jesica O'Black
      Kevin O'Brien
      Carrie Patterson
      Steve Peñate
      Elissa Pendragon
      Jimmy Phan
      Kimberly Reed
      Steve Rentas
      Cody Rinehart
      Jeremy Rodriquez
      Jesse Ruderman
      Andrew Rumer
      Jordan Schilling
      Xander Shiells
      Matt Shipley
      Justin Sloate
      TJ Snyder
      Nolan Speed
      Francesco Spezzotti
      Adrian TerBorg
      Thomas Teshima
      Perry Tsui
      Chad Wheeldon
      Austin White
      Kea Yonni
      Giovanni Zillinger
      Lead Quality Software Engineer
      Sharif Gaines
      Quality Software Engineers
      Will Burton
      Kevin Hewitt
      Nathan Kilker
      Caleb Rosenquist
      Matthew Salow
      Nicholas Stallings
      Jay Yang
      Project Manager
      Jessica Zhang
      Classic Test Leads
      Ryan Mozena
      Classic Test Analysts
      Cole Andersen
      Morgan Kirkpatrick
      Eric Lanham
      Connor Leger
      Senna Motto
      Gregory Risselada
      Andrew Vassallo
      ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT
      Additional Development
      Raphael Ahad
      Jinju Bang
      Luke Bradaric
      Ogulcan Buyuksandalyaci
      Johnny Cash
      Cassiel Chadwick
      Julien Chaulot
      Jenny Choi
      Josiah Clark
      Kay Crapoff
      Lottie Dixon
      Lucas Glovas-Kurtz
      Brennen Green
      Seth May
      James McManus
      Byron Miller
      Josh Miller
      Russ Petersen
      Virak Pond-Tor
      Alys Magdalena Portela
      Beatriz Ribeiro dos Santos
      Zachary Sewell
      Tiffany Shen
      Noah Shields
      Molli Shuker
      Paul Sullivan
      Proletariat
      Steve Ashley
      Greg Barr
      Lloyd Beaufils
      Jason Beene
      Jerry Behm
      Ben Berens
      Paul Bistoff
      Gabi Boileau
      Marian Bolalek
      Marc Boutin
      Dan Brakeley
      Allison Brown
      Rachel Bussone
      Sung Choi
      Joe Czop
      Garrison Davis
      Kat Dolan
      Justin Emerson
      Charlie Engelhard
      Jack Fader
      Mike Feldman
      Melissa Ferrăo
      Shane Flannigan
      Sarah Francian
      Melissa Frechette
      Aaron Fryman
      Dave Gardner
      Lenny Gingello
      Andrew Gotow
      Becca Gray
      Andrew Griesmann
      Colby Harrison
      Kassidy Helfant
      Alyssa Herman
      Kyle Hickey
      Cassie Hoglund
      Josh Hufton
      Mac Hyman
      Damon Iannuzzelli
      Brett Jackson
      Taylor Kemp
      Cardell Kerr
      Jesse Kurlancheek
      Sarah LeBlanc
      Michelle Lee
      David Lennon
      Keith Leon
      Ryan Maloney
      Leonie Manshanden
      Ian Manzanero
      Bryan Marshall
      Trystan McCourt
      Matt Mees
      Avida Michaud
      Chris Miles
      Bob Moore
      David Morón
      Nick Mudry
      Paul Murray
      Norm Nazaroff
      Jonathan Nickerson
      Manuel Noyola
      Dan Ogles
      Cate Olsen
      Dmitriy Palii
      Adam Pastorello
      Stacey Phillips
      Gwen Powell
      Toby Ragaini
      Lis Rhodes
      Jennie Rizzo
      Sebastian Rodriguez
      Jean Romero
      Robbie Russell
      Gordon Ryan
      Anna Sakoi
      Evan Schmidt
      Josh Sheridan
      Korbin Shuffleton
      Zachary Singer
      Seth Sivak
      Pixie Smolowitz
      John Sullivan
      Celina Tong
      James Van Nuland
      Renato Vogelaar
      Jay Wagner
      Logan Wagoner
      Cauê Waneck
      Caleb Wheeler
      Benny Wilson
      Alex Winkler
      Shawn Witt
      Adolph Wong
      Conn Wong
      Mark Wood
      Ben Wu
      Stef Wu
      Dustin Yost
      Alex Zilbersher
      TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCT SUPPORT
      BATTLE.NET & ONLINE PRODUCTS
      Senior Vice President, Battle.net & Online Products
      Martin Keely
      Director, Data Platform
      Ben Fox
      Senior Director, Engineering
      John Yaney
      Senior Director, Platform Operations
      Melissa Meyer
      Senior Director, Product Management
      David Howe
      Rance Piatt
      Senior Director, Platform Security
      Matt Wheeler
      Data Platform
      Siddharth Reddy Aerva
      Micheal Clagg
      Itamar Cohen
      AJ Davis
      Aaron Doukas
      Penghao Duan
      George Green
      Hanson Harris
      Paul Hintz
      Jeremy House
      Chiemi Ishikawa
      Shahar Katz
      Eric Kittelson
      David Kuhns
      Brian Leung
      Roberto Liang
      Kenneth Logan
      Darren Norton
      Chris Santiago
      Albert Serrano
      Jared Stark
      Ronald Tice
      Jared Wasserman
      Luke Wilson
      Design
      Christina Brooks
      Michelle Chen
      Felix Jung Hwan Choi
      Guillaume Cournoyer
      Aaron Crapo
      Krystina Yitong Diao
      Chris Guimarin
      Jason Hastings
      Hao Yang He
      Thomas Heger
      Diana Hubbard
      Stacey Jae Hee Jang
      Leticia Jones
      Katherine Joplin
      Seonghak Jung
      Justin Lancaster
      Eddie Lee
      Ruchita Lodha
      Kathy Ma
      Alix Nguyen
      Zac Pfaff
      Joe Smiley
      Katherine Titsworth
      Michael Tseng
      Arturo Vargas
      Hansa Wahla
      Norman Ying
      Ricky Yu
      Engineering
      Lance Ahmu
      Tae Hyoung Ahn
      Hanna Alam
      Steven Alfisi
      Tony Allain
      Nathaniel Ballinger
      Cord Bartlett
      Edward Beranek
      Daniel Berman
      Chris Bisbee
      Joey Bleau
      Harrison Booker
      Benjamin Brown
      Nathan Brown
      Joe Broxterman
      James Burroughs
      Joao Calhandro
      Adam Capone
      Alex Cardenas
      Sean Catchpole
      Megan Chang
      Firahs Chebbo
      Justin Chen
      Qi Ming Chen
      Eric Chi
      Seungki Choi
      Phil Clay
      Ada-Claire Cripps
      Andrea Curo
      Austin Davis
      Roz de la Cruz-Ramos
      Tianyi Deng
      Sarah Doebler
      Randal Droher
      David Eckel
      Ayaan Faraz
      Joe Fessler
      Matthew Follett
      Bryan Frederick
      Megan G. Wiz
      Michael Ganzorig
      Jed Gentry
      Russell Glasser
      Eitan Goldshtrom
      Jason Goodrich
      Stephen Gordon
      Dean Grandquist
      Tyler Gregory
      Jason Hannanto
      Adam Harris
      Tyler Hartzheim
      Claire Healy
      Kelly Ho
      James Hugard
      Jasmine Hurst
      James Ives
      Renato Iwashima
      Gary James
      Gareth Jensen
      Arthur Jones
      Wonhee Jung
      Dennis Kim
      Yongbae Kim
      Julie Ko
      Megan Koh
      Matthias Kohler
      Sarma Kolavasi
      Allen Byungsoo Koo
      Brian (Bone Seung) Koo
      David Koontz
      Zachary Lark
      Donald Lawrenz III
      Shawn Le
      Vedran Lebo
      Daesup Lee
      Eunyang Lee
      Ockkyoung Leem
      Spenser Li
      Ben Lilley
      Lulu Liu
      Sanxing Liu
      Mitchell Loftus
      Brendan Loyot
      Giovanni Lu
      Zachary Lumpkins
      J.C. Maddox
      Michael C. Maggio
      Pascha Maisenovich
      Jonathan Manger
      Christopher Matsumoto
      John Matzen
      Tripper McCarthy
      John McCormick
      Nick McKinnon
      Mike McWilliams
      Levi Michaels
      Brian Miyamoto
      Luis Munoz
      Chris Myles
      David Nguyen
      Michael Nguyen
      Andrew Nolan
      Justin O'Dell
      Eli Ofenstein
      Sunanda Omkaram
      Damon Osgood
      Dahmian Owen
      Sangyong Park
      Nicholas Pennock
      Jennifer Peterson
      Ridley Phan Gray
      Antoine Pickett
      James Pool
      Mike Powell
      Carson Powers
      Jerrod Putman
      Faiz Rahman
      Matthew Reddick
      Meriel Regodon
      Oscar Reyes de la Cruz
      Kyle Riccio
      Blake Robbins
      Harry Robbins
      Joshua R. Sanders
      Stephen Santoro
      David Schless
      Vlad Semenov
      Tushar V. Shah
      Aleksei Sharygin
      Hwachul Shin
      Yoseph Solomon
      Jennifer Soltau
      Shashank Soni
      Jeff Steele
      Dan Stromberg
      Taylor Sturtz
      Justin Su
      Fanny Suh
      Sabrina Sukhin
      Jeremy Tebangin
      Bhumika Thakker
      Ed Tischofer
      Masako Toda
      Becky Tomlinson
      Tosho Toshev
      Brandon Treadway
      Elsa Tseng
      Eric Turley
      Patrick Turley
      Andrew van Bindsbergen
      Ryan Vance
      Ali Vatani
      Victor Villa
      Heather Waters
      Daniel A. Weltz
      Scott White Jr
      Taylor White
      Stephen Whiting
      Rick Wildes
      Michael Wolfe
      Jeffrey Wong
      Eric Wu
      Leo Wu
      Melissa Xiong
      Allyson Yamasaki
      Andrew Yang
      Jason Yata
      Casey Yelland
      Serena Young
      Jack Zhang
      Platform Operations
      Brittany Barker
      Heather Chen
      Shannon R. Cooper
      Lusine Davtyan
      Nick Eisele
      Jason Garcia
      Jeremy Hammer
      Sean Hern
      XiaBing (Michelle) Jiang
      Lance Kimberlin
      Michael Kremer
      Alexander Kwamin
      Adam Massey
      Lais Mussarra
      Michael Paglione
      Courtney Parker
      Nilima Rao
      Ryan Thompson
      Vincent Tong
      Terri Wellman
      Product Management
      Jeff Allison
      Samantha Bagwell
      James Bendikas
      Liz Brooks
      Ryan Burgess
      James Cabel-Neil
      Shane Cargilo
      Michelle Caron
      John Carpenter
      Christopher Carty
      Rob Cavanaugh
      Max Chai
      Brian Chung
      Karen Conley
      Korey Connor
      Christopher Evans
      Madison Fichtner
      Caroline Fisher
      Gary Gao
      Frank Gilson
      Michael Gomez
      Karisa Goodell
      Raj Jenveja
      Eddie Kang
      Josh Karuba
      Art Kinsella
      Benjamin Knapp
      Peter Lailer
      Scott Lantz
      Naveen Lather
      Kay Lee
      Wesley Lewis
      David Li
      Jeff Magliola
      Adam McDonald
      David Mertz
      Paul Munn
      Micah Neely
      Zhe Han Neo
      Jennifer Nguyen
      Cynthia Northrup
      Reece Ormond
      Michael Palumbo
      Value Q
      Andrew Ramirez
      Christian Reynolds
      Terra Richardson
      Jeanay Rodriguez
      Jonathan Schollenberger
      Matt Shah
      PJ Singh
      Brian Starkey
      Laura Tran
      Nam Tran
      Stephanie Valle
      Ben Wagner
      Mike Wallis
      Sherry Weng
      Matthew White
      Josh Wing
      Joe Zhou
      Platform Security
      Matthew Adams
      Tyler Baetz
      David Barrick
      Mark Barrios
      Rafael Calvo
      Eric Camadine
      Michael Caron
      James Chao
      Marc Hertogh
      Manuel Hofer
      Jacob T Joyce
      Kurt Kaufmann
      Dongwook Kim
      Skye Knighton
      Steph Krepcio
      Tiffany Layton
      Sirius Lu
      Eric Luxa
      Stephanie Lyon Peters
      Brad Moshenko
      Zach Nelson
      Kyle J Otsu
      David R. Holt IV
      Clint Rice
      Matthew Rice
      Michael Rodriguez
      Matt Spence
      Peter Sutarjo
      J.R. Swendseid
      Kevin Szkudlapski
      Timothy Tash
      Peter Ty
      Sebastiaan Van Doornspeek
      Ismael Villeger
      Emerson Wiley
      Micah L Wilson
      Sophia Worley
      Zhuangyou Xu
      Jack Yang
      Mathew Young
      COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION
      Vice President & Commercial Leader
      Paw Larsen
      Jon Spector
      Commercial Directors
      Jon Bankard
      Paul Chiang
      Gabe Chua
      Kegan Clark
      Vladimir Coho
      David Cramer
      Aimee Dennett
      Jeremy Gaffney
      Derek Heck
      Josh Kerwin
      Chris McCabe
      Adam Plushner
      Chase Shi
      Austin Walterman
      Community Team
      Tyler Andreala
      Rich Bantegui
      Andy Belford
      Adam Fletcher
      CW Jung
      Jodie Grace McKaughan
      Kurt Ocher
      Celso O'Donnell
      Lana Williams
      Publishing & Product Management Teams
      Abby Albright
      Sherif Disi
      Danielle Garland
      Minshik Kim
      Michal T Leszczynski
      Jonathan Mann
      Patrick Mehta
      Joshua Taber
      Michelle Yang
      Publishing Team
      João S. de Araujo Neto
      Scott Conway
      Brandon Lee
      Abraham Matias
      David H. Park
      Rachel Siteman
      Melissa Smith
      Nicholas Weiss
      Commercial Organization Executive Support
      Missy Hall
      Shablis Kline
      Andrea Rachelle
      GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS
      Senior Director, Corporate Communications
      Andrew Reynolds
      Senior Director, Global Editorial
      Brad Crawford
      Senior Director, Global Public Relations
      Christy Mina Um
      Global Communications Team
      Claudia Camp
      Eric Elliott
      David Gredell
      Laura Herzberg
      Fabio Lo Zito
      Cynthia Park
      Maxim Samoylenko
      Amelia Savery
      Kevin Scarpati
      Dylan Walker
      DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
      Vice President, Development Services
      Ian Clarke
      Development Services Blizzard Academy Management
      Rex Luther
      Development Services Blizzard Academy
      Dani Chang
      Angie Engelbert
      David Tiscareno
      Director, Business Strategy & Analytics
      Maged Fares
      Development Services Business Strategy & Analytics Management
      Aleksej Avdejev
      James Drosche
      Andrew Pace
      Cristiano Pereira
      Megan Reynolds
      Casey Shipp
      Development Services Business Strategy & Analytics
      Ulises Brage
      Daniel Carpenter
      Rafael del Rio Ravassa
      Brian Libby
      Vicky Martín Briasco
      Michael Stokely
      Patrick Wu
      Dylan Zhao
      Development Services Administrative Support
      Kahlen Ryder
      CUSTOMER SERVICE & SERVICE TECHNOLOGIES
      Senior Regional Director, Customer Service, Europe
      Ana Alfageme
      Group Management, Customer Service
      Robert Busch, Wonjae Jeong (Paul), Connie Liao, Erik Lindberg, Pete Mai, Jennifer Ni, Bruce Prescott, Jessica Stone, Fabien Tumminello
      Customer Service Team
      Shayra Adebor, Daniel Ahern, Luca Alesini, Paulo Almeida, Yuber Alter, Mateusz Ezra Altman, Ricardo Amaro, Hyojin An, Romney Anderson Dixon, Neil Anderson, Oksana Andok, David Angus, Pawel Antonik, Frederic Asselberghs, Bruno Assumpcao, Sebastien Avid, Roland Ayliffe, Karim Azman, Younes Baazzi, Maxence Bablon, Jonathan Bach, Anda Badmaev, Francisco Baez, Elif Bagci, Dimitrios Bampanaras, Robert Band, Jesse Barajas, Simon Bargain, David Barlow, Pedro Miguel Barrocas do Cabo, Ruquia Barry, Donovan Bautista, Stefan Belchev, Richard Bennett, Victoria Bennett-Keenan, Mario Berndt, Mateusz Bilski, Nick Blokker, Keith Boardman, Christian Bock, Sviatoslav Bohatykh, Patrick Bohrer, Lorenzo Borgini, Eden Bovi, Alexey Bozhor, Tomaz Braga Schlief, Brian Brennan, Jorge Alexandre Brito, Lucien Bui, Heather Burdett, Peter Burghardt, Crystal Burne, Scott Busbea, Carlos Caballero, Gauthier Cahen, Allan Campbell, Matthew Campbell, Daniela Canoy, Ruben Cardoso, Laura Casariego, Pedro Caseiro, Rodrigo Catarino, Elena Chan, David Chang, Noi Chang, Wayne Chang, Chara Chen, James Chen, Roy Chen, Kyle Chenoweth, Laurent Chevalier, Arnold Chiang, Sammy Chiang, Allen Chiou, Chimin Choi, Ryan Chu, Steven Chu, John Chuang, Elaine Chueh, David Church Rodríguez, Safiatou Cisse, Joanna Clemente, Rita Cocozza, Justine Colson, Arnold Comeau, Carlo Comessatti, Dean Constable, Matteo Core, Antonia Costa, Miguel Costa, Ruslan Covali, Andrew Cox, Baptiste Cronier, Steven Cross, JC Crump, Cody Cubbage, Jason Davenport, Stuart Davis, Rui de Carvalho, Joao Paulo De Castro Bernardo, Juan De Luna, Vania Filipa De Oliveira Mota, Efisio Debenedetti, Aurelien Delmas-Marais, Gregoire Dely, Steven Dickson, Anton Diedul, Andre Domigall, Gareth Donaghey, Bruno Miguel Dos Santos Goncalves, Maria Duarte, Miguel Duarte, Jens Duever, Joshua Eberhart, Jan Ebermann, Patrick Ehlen, Sherief Elmalayaty, Daniel Errington, Alana Estrada Cruz, Vincent Heinrich Fahrenholz, Welington Fernandes, Nelson Miguel Gregório Ferreira, Emily Fetherstone, Eddie Fiege, Cristina Cris Figallo, Michael Flanigen, Elias Flores, Sonia Francisco, Mikeller Franco, Leonardo Fraqueiro, Mauricio Fuentes, Cody Gale, Lennon Garcia Cisneros, Grégory Garcia, Marshall Garcia, Francisco Garriz, Melanie Gauderon, Silvio Geisenhainer, Allison Glass, Levi Godwin, Alex Golds, Manuel Gonzalez Santome, Hernán González, Sébastien Gouaux, Gustavo Graça, Brian Greska, James Griggs, Todd Gropp, Jeanne Grot, Carlos Guerreiro, Déarbhla Guinan, Christian Gülle, Jonathan Hall, David Hammer, Jason Harriett, Michael Hart, Kyle Hawkins, Sandra Heide, Caleb Henderson, Joanna Henson, Francine Hernandez, Mark Hernandez, Florian Hierke, Thomas Hilgers, Lenz Hoch, Amanda Hoffman, Mark A Hoffman, Jinpyo Hong (Rudy), Seungguk Hong, Guus Hoogendoorn, Evan Hsieh, Mark Hsu, Josh Hu, Christopher Huang, Scott Hudson, Jack Hufstedler, Jami Hurst, Bomi Hwang (Bom), Sung Gue Hwang, Yongcheol Hwang, Andre Iria, Maria Ison, Nataliya James, Lefay Jen, Pat Jennings, Jaeyoung Jeon, Jeremiah Johnson, Diana Jojic, Aled Jones, Emma Jones, Filipe Jorge, Luis Juarez Sanchez, Stefan Kaczmarek, Natalia Kalienko, Azad Kdro, Dylon Kempkes, Frank Kendziora, Susanne Kendziora, Damien Kenney, Jon Kenny, Phillip Kerins, Gunars Kessels, Kirill Khranilov, Yongjoon Kim (Joon), Seolah Kim (Kathy), Mangi Kim, Minwoo Kim, Seulki Kim, Mike Kipnis, Justin Kiser, Jan Vincent Kollmann, Yevgen Kondratenko, Leokadiya Konstantinova, Andreas Kordes, Olga Kosenko, Susanne Kovac, Dominik Kreyssing, Patrick Krüger, Jonathan Kulcsar, Myrna Sayuri Kusano, Vadimas Kvetkauskas, Logan La Coss, Verena Labitzke, Diogo Lage, Aaron Langan, Roy Latorre, Janina Laure, Liviu Lazar, Jua Lee (Gylfi), Sungwon Lee (Iris), Sangjin Lee (Mel), Gwanyeol Lee, Joonbin Lee, Soyeon Lee, Youngki Lee, Julia Leitner, Rute Lemos, Andrew Lewis, Gabriel Li, Jerry Liao, Benson Lin, Roger Lin, Aaron Link, Pululu Liu, Adrián Llamas Estévez, Johnny Lo, Joshua Long, Sergio Lopes, Iwona Łucek, Jake Luna, Louis Lux, Christopher Luzynski, Sylvan Lynn, Edward Ma, Michael Ma, Itanaã Machado de Oliveira, David Machado, Gianluca Magnanimi, Joao Maia, Dmitrijs Makarovs, Darren Lee Mangan, Léonard March, Marsel Markanovic, Diana Marques, Joseph Mars, Jason Massalve, Guillaume Maze, John McBurney, Thomas McCandless, Aaron McCorcle, Steve McNamara, Martin Melendez, Dmitry Melnikov, Victor Melo, Patricia Mendes, Oscar Michel, Douglas Midgley, Björn Miller, Jenny Miller, Robert Möckel, Iñigo Moleres, Christophe Monteiro, Daniel Mooney, J.J. Morales, Pedro Morgado, Jonathan Morrissey, Joao Pedro Mota, Robert Mueller, Barry Murphy, Sébastien Musquin, Bianca Mustelier, Valentina Mytnikova, Freddy Nassar, Anna Naumova, Alexander Ion Naya Sánchez, Rodrigo Neves, Paige Nieto, Dima Nikitenko, Evan Normand, Pedro Novelo, Sean Nowlin, André Nunes, Jessica L. Nunn, Brian O'Connor, Yongtaek Oh, Olli Oja, Paul O'Neill, Marco Otto, Lorenzo Pagliacci, Pedro Pardal, Matt Pashia, Jorge Luis Passos, Nolan Patterson, Callie Pelham, Micael Filipe Lourenco Pereira, Nuno Ferro Pereira, Tim Peters, Michail Petriv, Astrid Philip, Serena Pi, Tiago Pinheiro, Helder Pires, Jenn Posey, Carlos Pozo Montero, Austin Purcell, Christopher Purvis, Judith Quera, Frank Quick, Kannan Raju, Brandon Ramsey, Cristian Raschioni, Arsenijs Recs, Francisco Rego, Steffen Reinke, Hugh Rennard, Bruno Ribeiro, David Ribeiro, David Garcez Ribeiro, Vinicius Ribeiro, Eduard Riekstins, Mark Riosasso, Radoslaw Robaczynski, Richard Roberts, Dustin Rockers, JD Rodriguez, Ramon D Rodriguez, Refugio Rodriguez, Justus Rönnau, Henning Røst, Julie Røst, Micaël Roumeas, Iain Rowland, Karine Rubenyan, Fernando Ruiz, Josh Ruland, Jekaterina Rusinova, Christian Rusinque, Nate Ruttinger, Ruslan Saborgalijev, Valeria Sadilova, Emma Sadler, Marco Salemi, Oscar Sandstrom, Guilherme Santos, Luna da Silva Santos, Miren Sarasola Laspiur, Iga Sasiela, Kisten Sauceda, Simon Schertz, Jeremy Schindler, Nico Schroeter, Stephen Sebring, Victor Sefastsson, Nicholas Seigler, Zachary Settle-Craig, Crystal Shelton, Jack Shi, Steven Shoesmith, Juris Silovs, Francisco Manuel Simões Martinho, Sean Sintef, Micheala Sipult, Anastasia Sitnik, Anton Sitnik, Pavel Sklyarov, Missy Smith, Ryin Smith, Sarah Em Smith, Becca Smucker, Marcus Sobral, Jihyen Soh (Natalie), Jon Sommer, Minsung Song (Aven), Mijung Song (Darin), Luis Sonim, Marcello Sousa, Michaël Stahmer, Paul Stapley, Tricia Steensma, Alexander Steuckmann, Alexander Stippekohl, Tobias Stokes, Valentina Strahova, Arthur Su, Jadis Sun, Vitalijus Surovas, Sergiy Sydorenko, Radoslaw Szefler, Aj Taliaferro, Doris Tatzgern, Diogo Guedes Teixeira, Tyler Timmins, Patrick Töwe, Diogo Trindade dos Santos, Ryan Triner, Pei Lun Tsai, Kristin Tsang, Sam Tsang, Daniel Tseng, Salisa Tseng, Hunter Tumey, Mihhail Tun, Tyler Van Natter, Ivan Vasilyev, Jose Vega, Arturas Velutis, Peter Vernon, Ricardo Filipe Vicente de Lima, Luis Vieira, William Vieira, Bruce Wafful, Andy Wang, Terry Wang, Arcy Ward, Elias Warren, Robert Webb, Mario Weissenborn, Thomas Wertnig, Sarah Westerhoff, Renate Weygold, Harald Willems, Cole Williams, Brandon Wilson, Rebecca Wilson, Elaina Windrich, Andrea Wolf, Roland Wolf, Jamie Wolfe, Caroline Wu, Yi-Fang Wu, Kelsi Yang, Stark Yang, Soheon Yeo (Cary), Terry Youngkin, Miseon Yu (Fany), Sebastian Zaebe, Cori Zamora, Adam Zheng, Dio Zheng, Oleksandr Zhevzhyk
      Customer Service Administrative Support
      Anna Ozolina
      Nils Spehr
      Live Operations Leadership, Customer Service
      Blair Kuschel, Andy Maindelle
      Regional Planning and Live Operations, Customer Service
      Sabrina Brogan, Daniel Bromand, Helen Browne, Roxin Chang, Issac Chen, Myeonghun Choi (Jake), Byungkwan Chung (BK), Sungho Eom (Daniel), Dirk Hollis, Wade Hou, Ben Johnson, Ryan Johnston, Hyewon Kim (Carotin), Jaeyeon Kim, Brian Lanahan, John A Lanier, Kyueun Lee (Rain), Jinsu Lee, John Lee, Junhee Lee, Lyn Li, Louis Lu, Chris Müller, Stephen O'Donnell, Robert Read, Evan Repschleger, Martin Riha, Ryan Rodenbaugh, Melody Shih, Joseph Tarman, Ryan Vowler
      Global Customer Service Operations, Product Support
      Charlie Areson, Howard Bishop, Angelo Concepcion, Paul Cox, Blade Marcantel, Nicholas Ray, Sarah Thomas Hamm
      Global Customer Service Operations, Learning and Development
      Tom Edwards, Daniel Healy, Shonda Kenter, Teddy Lin, Adrienne Maines, Jasmine Monteith, Deirdre Perrott, Ryan Wick
      Global Customer Service Operations, Support Information
      Jaehyun Ahn (Jason)
      David Barney
      Preston Cheeks
      Seongyoon Cho
      Maider Ferradas
      Heidi Høibråten
      Serge Olivier
      Mike Tucker
      Kenny Yu
      Director, Service Technologies
      Brian Anger
      Service Technologies Leadership
      Michael Billman, Jim Butcher, Keith Floresca, Ryan Karg, Steven Mitcham, Gilbert Samuelian, Greg Taylor, Andreas Unger, Sofiia Zelenova
      Service Technologies Team
      Brian Abenes, Karim Adala, Marcos Araujo, Sandra Barajas-Norris, Wesley Clark, Austin Cornell, Brett Davis, Alex Devine, Tony Duson, Lucas Goes, Andy Scarlett Goolsby, David Gray, Samuel He, Rolando Hurtado, Jacob Kennedy, Alex Kohn, Natasha Miller, Chris Nunn, Teddy Pao, Sergey Paykov, Steven Pereyda, Dylan Phelps, Michael Quintana, Chad Racine, Donald Rawlings, Brian Rose, Brian Smith, Kenneth Tan, Steven Thacker, Kelly Wilson, Yu Zhao
      GLOBAL LOCALIZATION
      Localization Regional Directors
      Mike Hedley
      Joontae Hwang
      Jessie Lin
      Yvonne Shi
      Localization Management
      John Chen
      Akira Kato
      Kyoungho Ko
      Jaeyang Kwak
      Byungwoo Kwon
      Yian Lee
      Emil Lu
      Localization Audio
      Dominick Biava
      Monbaza Chang
      Sarah Lu
      Brett Meyer
      Eunho Shon
      Yu-Hsien Wei
      Zac Zheng
      Localization Engineering
      Ryan Cai
      Julian Liu
      Localization Language Leads
      Aude Callens
      Ricardo Duran
      Alexandra Kudryavtseva
      Localization Language Specialists
      Nanthawan Chalitapanukul
      Calvin Chu
      Anne-Sophie Denglos
      Ting Hao
      Hank Hsu
      Horus Huang
      DongHo Jeong
      June Kim
      Seungsoo Kim
      Hui Kyung
      Ross Lai
      Hawk Li
      Mohan Niu
      Cathy Park
      Seoyeon Park
      Sherry Shen
      Janet Tsai
      Kenneth Tung
      Wango Wang
      Tianqi Yang
      Eric Zhang
      Jimmy Zhang
      Localization Production
      Jamie Cox
      Diego Diaz
      Fred Fleury
      Thomas Flöter
      Carlos García Renta
      Imran Goychayev
      Felice Huang
      Jung Hwan Kim
      Shenshen Liu
      Alexey Pyatikhatka
      Localization Program Management
      Alexander Lyubov
      Localization Project Management
      Arthur Chang
      Dale Chou
      Daniel Huang
      Sangwoo Lee
      Angela Liu
      Nozomi Oshima
      Nicolas Parenti
      Berta Pérez García
      Takayuki Shimbo
      Yannie Zhang
      Localization Quality Assurance
      Jiro Cai
      Thomas Chabrier
      Jenneth Chaovisutikul
      Menghan Chen
      Martin Chung
      Rich Greene
      Jack Guo
      Dorothy Kang
      Dokyu Kim
      Hsing H. Lee
      Hyunjin Lee
      Kyungjoon Lee
      Zhiqiang Li
      Renzo Lobo
      Michael Ma
      Lily Niu
      Heeyoung Park
      Emily Qiao
      Fabián Salas Casillas
      Vincent Tsai
      Wendell Tsai
      Gemma Yang
      Michael Yeh
      Bumsuk Youn
      Leo Yu
      FINANCE
      Warcraft Finance Officer
      Simon Flax
      Vice Presidents, Finance
      Kristine Pompeo
      Duke Wong
      Finance Directors
      Sean Culmer
      Brandon Shim
      Lisa Twu
      Vince Xiao
      Finance, Accounting, & Administration Team
      Taylor Barrington
      Morgan Carothers
      Woohyuk Choi
      Faustine Chow
      Jiyoung Chung
      Jamie Crooks
      Derek Davis
      Ivan Luiz de Almeida
      Michelle He
      Annie Huang
      Minkyung Jang
      Josie Jin
      Matt Lee
      Christina Li
      Marie Lin
      Matthew Loh
      Joan Manning
      Sheri Meinburg
      Eric O Hernandez
      Misato Oshima
      Jinwoo Park
      Kelly Rah
      Jessica Ramirez
      Stacye Rodwell
      Mike Rosenberg
      Paul Rubin
      Lindsay Sherwin
      Sherry Shi
      Kelly Shu
      Wendy Sun
      Eric Tamanaha
      Starry Tao
      Christopher Turner-Salhus
      Brandon Vu
      Amanda Whitmus
      Jasmine Ye
      Justin Yi
      GLOBAL GROWTH MARKETING
      Vice President, Global Growth Marketing
      Justin Osborne
      Global Growth Marketing Leadership
      Blair Brzeski
      Katie Bucher
      Noah Eve
      Hamid Qaasim
      Amit Sharma Thongatabam
      Sina Zand
      Kasim Zorlu
      Global Growth Marketing Team
      Jamari Bertram
      Miles Bretall
      Alex Bujold
      Parker Butynski
      David Chang
      Jason Cox
      Jenny Dang
      Melanie de Arakal
      Chris De La Fuente
      Ojas Devanathan
      Koosha Diba
      Denise Do
      Matthew Hass
      Sam Heckman
      Mai Hoang
      Hoon Kim
      Patrick Kim
      Raymond J. Kim
      Daniel Kroko
      Vanessa Lee
      Alyssa Long
      Yao Lu
      Andrew Moy
      Sarina Northway
      Yunis Osman
      Matthew Pier
      Holly Ryborz
      Sofia Somoza
      Anthony Suh
      Melanie Sunga
      Minh-Quan Tran
      Philip Vanichviroon
      Monica Villalonga
      Blake Ward
      Dorothy Wong
      Yiyi Yang
      GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES
      Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources
      J.D. Roux
      Vice President, Human Resources
      Dina Folkman
      Vesna Penava
      Karen Peterson
      Jennifer Pettit
      Global Rewards Team
      Kristin Finnsson
      May Gu
      Robin Huijsman
      Kim K. Nguyen
      Sandra Prates
      Ken Troy
      Human Resources Team
      Eunice An (Eunyoung)
      Charlotte Bidgood
      Joe Caslin
      Jen Castro
      Alice Chack
      Vidhu Chilumula
      Matthew Elia
      Anita Huang
      Jeffrey Hunter
      Kelly Jones
      Ryan Kim
      Sonia Lefèvre
      Crystal Leung
      Gillian O'Shea
      Claire Pak
      Wenfei Sun
      Lesley Turner
      Tom Twedell
      Angie Vazquez
      Yvonne Zhu
      Talent Acquisition Team
      Ale Alvarez
      Nick Araujo
      Viviana Baldarelli
      Sandy Beardsley
      Jay Camacho
      Molly Camello
      Scott Campbell
      Domingo Carlucci
      Michelle Chau
      Jus Chowdhary
      Lexie Cole
      Jasmine Coppin
      Elaine Dineen
      Matt Duncan
      Vivian Enos
      Michael Fenton
      Dane Hagfeldt
      Nam Han
      Alexander Harrington
      Tiffany Herrington
      Michael Kulak
      Cindy Lee
      Julie Ming
      Julie Montes
      Crystal Mora
      Louis Nunez
      Dylan O'Farrell
      John Parish
      Chantal Partolan
      Jessie Reitz
      Dee Royal
      Stacie Sasaki
      Jaime Silva
      Emma Somers
      Cassie Soto
      Ed Tien
      Jamie Toeg
      Britt Tvenge
      Jessica Vicente
      Astrid Wang
      Jane Wang
      Phillip Williams
      Elizabeth Zavitsanos
      Human Resources Administrative Support
      Rob Cooch
      Jennifer Pryor
      Michael Vergara
      INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
      Chief Information Officer, Activision Blizzard
      Danielle Madison
      Executive Assistant, IT
      Nicolette Ciresi
      Vice President, Global IT Enterprise Services
      Eric Kou
      Director, Corporate Applications
      Braulio Estrada
      Corporate Applications Management
      Phil Cleveland
      Cat Fox
      Quentin Giraud
      Dylan Hasselquist
      David Nguyen
      Ben Yessayian
      Corporate Applications Engineering & Application Services
      Jerry Blanco
      Chris Bosman
      Victoria Anne Carlisle
      Jordan Herther
      Tony Lu
      Alexander Martin
      Andrew Newcomb
      Theresa Nguyen
      Rodney Nissen, III
      Michael Prigmore
      Kenny Shiu
      Jay Uttanoor
      Corporate Applications Product Design
      Chad Camara
      Anna Willoughby
      Director, Corporate IT Client Services
      Thi K Nguyen
      Corporate IT Client Services Management
      Christos Cristallides
      Mike Moneymaker
      Josh Tang
      Corporate IT Client Services
      Ernesto Amaya
      Byron Black
      Adam Brown
      Derek Carpenter
      Justin Chen
      Andrew Clisson
      Eoghan Corr
      Jamal Davis
      Kara Dougherty
      Aurelio Espinoza
      Lino Farias
      Evelyn Isaura Flores
      Aaron Clay Gayet
      Jason Hinh
      Stephen Jallins
      Jason Kwan
      Dominic Langrios
      Daeho Lee
      David Lyle
      Sara McMunn
      Elliot Pham
      Dan Puckett
      Nick Schober
      Devin Slayton
      Jose Tadeo
      My-Van Tran
      Jimmy Truong
      Bill Tubbs
      Aaron Uesugi
      Alan Wickersham
      James Wong
      Matthew Yang
      Global IT Enterprise Services Management
      Mike Troutman
      Global IT Enterprise Services
      George Fedoseyev
      Alex Hunter
      Kirk Kenton
      Chris Moore
      Alex Poling
      Patrick Rigby
      Vice President, Global IT Infrastructure & Services
      Cameron Pettie
      Director, Corporate IT Infrastructure
      Mike Pearce
      Corporate IT Infrastructure Management
      Stanley Fu
      Chris Scoggins
      Jamie Stone
      Andrew West
      Corporate IT Infrastructure Engineering
      Chris Anderson
      Ryan Baker
      Victor Cruz
      Andy Lehman
      Jake Millette
      Daniel Morris
      Shaun Rutherford
      Cody Smith
      Steve Sumichrast
      Mitchell Talana
      Brandon Wolslegel
      Director, Network & Datacenter Engineering
      Changkoo Lee
      Data Center Management
      Hung Nguyen
      Data Center Engineering
      I-Ming Chen
      Pete Chung
      Andy Hendrawan
      Seunghwan Lee
      Miranda Ortiz
      Chandler Sun
      Christopher Towne
      David Wareham
      Wenjun Zhu
      Network Engineering Management
      Catalina Cicioiu
      Ba Mai
      Florian Wang
      Network Engineering
      Yunhwan Ahn
      Yonggu Cho
      Paul Davis
      Brian Hill
      Daniel Jeongwan Kim
      EJ Eunjoong Kim
      John K. Lin
      Chengjie Liu
      Téa Manning
      Sean Milligan
      David Rutledge
      Mathew Smiley
      Ryan Sun
      Director, IT PMO
      Bass Shibl
      Program Management Leadership
      Mark Bhataravidhya
      Bethany Protzmann
      Amber Robertson
      Program Management
      Joe Aybar
      David Brown
      Aaron Evans
      Edgar Flores
      Eugene Gravel
      Albert Hwang
      Christopher Lee
      Suzan Mahboob
      Chris McCullough
      Carrie Ni
      Andy Russell
      Calen Stivers
      Technology Procurement Leadership
      Mike Anderson
      Technology Procurement
      Alycia Castillo
      Nick Null
      David Preston
      John Readick
      Desmond Zhang
      Vice President, Global Production IT
      Colin Cashin
      Director, Cloud Engineering
      Matt Eagleson
      Cloud Management
      Abdel Kamel
      Marcin Karpik
      Lynn Li
      Andre Olivo
      James Zhu
      Cloud Engineering
      Tyler Adams
      Tom Anderson
      Scott Chaney
      Christian Clinton
      Jason Crawford
      Daniel Emmons
      Carl Flippin
      Spencer Harmon
      Drew Michaud
      Kevin Musser
      Matthew K Rader
      Kevin Stewart
      Christopher Stone
      Daniel Xu
      Tony Yu
      Senior Director, Global IT Operations Engineering
      Chris Glover
      Associate Director, GNOC Operations
      Matthew McEligot
      Operations Center Management
      Bianca Constantinescu
      Jason Houle
      Matthew McCormack
      Chip Pascoe
      Operations Center
      Anna K Brewer
      Matthew Carcel II
      Tom Corcoran
      Emily Darke
      Stefan Gale
      Andres Ideus
      Jeremy Jackson
      Dan Jeffers
      Sid Joshi
      Nathaniel Kelley
      Clay Kloppenborg
      Vladislav Kollerov
      Jon Larraburu
      Brian Linggadjaja
      Carles Mateo Oliver
      Aaron Mooney
      Gareth Morgan
      Cian O'Brien
      Jonathan Stracker
      Mason Tavenner
      Michela Tigli
      Steven Tran
      Gunnar Voss
      Calvin Wu
      Monitoring & Automation Engineering
      Timothy Hanson
      Nicholas Tolppi
      Service Operations
      William Cooper
      Cameron Pierce
      Technical Writing
      Jessica Rose
      Director, Service Intelligence
      Grant Hogan
      Service Intelligence Analyst
      Wolfgang Kohl
      Service Intelligence Engineering
      Benjamin Yamada
      Director, Site Reliability Engineering
      Clint Schrader
      Site Reliability Engineering Leadership
      Alexander Amerine
      Chadwick Banning
      Tom Butkiewicz
      Josh Kierpiec
      Ryan Kohler
      Zackery Nunez
      Justin Talbott
      Benjamin Williams
      Site Reliability Engineering
      Adam Arredondo
      Ryan Atkins
      Doug Baggett
      Matt Boveri
      Nick Bumgardner
      Mike Carlson
      Brian Cheldelin
      Josh Grancell
      Shrèyas Gunè
      Violet Klorer
      Isaac Llamas Torralba
      Angel Moctezuma
      Ann Moon
      Mike Mulen
      Patrick Nguyen
      Bryan Richardson
      Jerry Royster
      Andy Schott
      Mason Sedlik
      Scott Shamansky
      Brandon Shephard
      Joshua Slater
      Jim Tario
      Paul Walters
      Director, Infrastructure & Database Engineering
      Andy Barcinski
      Database Engineering Management
      David Ashman
      Niru Inaganti
      Kristine Kirchhoff
      Marcus Klemp
      Database Engineering
      Armando Abanilla
      Jean Nicolas Cadet de Fontenay
      Will Gunty
      Ryan Helring
      Rafael Kansy
      Mike Murphy
      Rick Wells
      Brian Wong
      Jaime Wood
      Raymond Yu
      Infrastructure Engineering Management
      James Long
      Xander Niega
      Infrastructure Engineering
      Alex Carder
      Alexander Eagleson
      Sean Kim
      Mark Licata
      Tim Olow
      Eric Peng
      Zachary Peschke
      Alex Tan
      Information Technology Regional Management
      Kangho Lee
      Carrie Ren
      GLOBAL INSIGHTS & CENTRAL BUSINESS
      Vice President, Global Insights & Central Business
      Andrew Guerrero
      Senior Director, Global Research and Consumer Insights
      Mike Swiontkowski
      Global Research & Consumer Insights Team
      Elwyn Buan
      Melissa Lee
      Minh Luu
      Pavel Mamaev
      Senior Director, Analytics
      Chris Densmore
      Global Insights Analytics
      Matt Andersen
      Zach Boyer
      David Calica
      Greg Desloge
      Sibyl Dong
      Melanie Follett
      Harrison Froeschke
      Lee Ann Guertin
      Amy Ho
      Avery Hunter
      Brian Kan
      Dabin Lee
      June Leung
      Wendi (Winston) Li
      Cloudy Liu
      Wenwen Liu
      Jonathan Oberto
      Barish Orhon
      Ken Pfeifer
      Ryan Richmond
      David Rivera
      Ben Trautman
      Kevin Wang
      Technical Director
      Jens Fischer
      Global Insights Engineering
      Don Conley
      Alex Makximenko
      Evan Murray
      April Myung
      Dennis Nguyen
      Sean Pfeifer
      Joseph Priest
      Joshua Proffitt
      Taichi Sano
      Alberto Sarubbi
      Sam Segan
      Suzanne Su
      Global Insights Machine Learning & AI
      Chet Gray
      Andy Hierl
      Wayne Yang
      Zhen Zhai
      Global Insights Program Management
      Muyuan Li
      Austin Taylor
      INTERNATIONAL
      Country Managing Directors
      Peter Dongjin Chun
      Teh Hong Sing
      Vice Presidents, International
      Dan Green
      Alex Olszówka
      Tiffany Steckler
      Regional & Country Publishing Senior Directors & Directors
      Bidam Jang
      Kuran Kapoor
      Cathy Magnien
      Guillaume Maguin
      Eric Oh
      Kyounghwa Park
      Steven Shen
      Rafael Tello-Fournier
      Chase Thomas
      Amanda Wang
      Rafa Zuana
      Regional Publishing Team
      Ines Agbanchenou
      Guido Alves
      Ghassan Burhan
      Debore J.C. Chang
      Yunkwan Cho
      Vaclav Filip
      Antony Han (Jonghoon)
      Laura KJ Huang
      Paul Huang
      Isao Ricky Ishii
      Madoka Ishikawa
      Grace Jang (Eunyeong)
      Jessica Jazic
      Luke Karam
      Donna Kim (Dongwhi)
      Hyungoo Kim (Michael)
      Gilbert Kim
      Cheng Kong
      Jungeun Lee
      May Yan Lee
      Seungbok Lee
      Yunbok Lee
      Seho Lim (Panda)
      Samuel Lim
      Jonathan Murphy
      Jessy Namkoong
      Jieun Ryu
      Jiyong Sim
      Changwoo Son
      Yonghun Song
      Jon Tae (Hyunjun)
      Lance Teo
      Gianluca Tommasone
      Takeru Uemori
      Michael Vousden
      Eric Wu
      Stevenson Xiang
      Terry Yang
      One Yoon
      Daekeun Youn
      Nick Yu
      Regional Publishing Community Team
      Nicolas Borsarini
      Hao Jin
      Chantal Kim
      Sunna Kim
      Jongwon Lee
      Junku Lee
      Makoto Masutani
      Nicholas Ng
      Oscar Salazar
      Eileen Shim
      Bill Vaughan
      Beta Yen
      Regional Web Services
      Lansing Deng
      Regional Events Team
      Mika Sun
      Regional Publishing Operations, Game Project Management
      Phil Chen
      Trevor Chen
      Akira Gu
      Maja Savic
      Ben Wang
      Siyi Xia
      Regional Publishing & Operations Management Administrative Support
      Jane He
      LEGAL
      Legal Team
      Jack Anderson
      Andrew Baek
      Amy Cairns
      Vanessa Cordova
      Kevin Crook
      Matteo Cuccodrillo
      Willy Duhen
      Mavis Feasel
      Julia Feng
      Diona Fu
      Chris Garratty
      Divya Gupta
      Laura Horwich
      Jihyun Kim
      Woojeong Kim
      RyangOk Ku
      Shelina Kurwa
      Vincent Law
      Juhui Lee
      Steven Liang
      Claudia Okada
      Tracy Sargent
      Jeonghwan Shim
      Aga Slobodzian
      Shonine Wijayanayake
      Seong Hee Yoon
      Vivian Zhang
      Clio Zhao
      GLOBAL MARKETING
      Head of Global Marketing
      Todd Harvey
      Vice President, Creative Marketing Services
      Nikki Scoggins
      Vice President, Global Marketing, Diablo
      Kaleb Ruel
      Vice President, Global Marketing, Overwatch
      Sam Saliba
      Global Consumer Marketing Directors
      David Cushman
      Florence Kamhi
      Daniela Rodriguez
      Global Consumer Marketing Team
      Dana Abeln
      Christian Booth
      Meaghan de Wolf
      Everson Marsh
      Teresa Naff
      Rachel van Essen
      Marcella Ziccarelli
      Creative Marketing Services Leads
      Mike Carrillo
      Julie Kimura
      Mike Norys
      Jens Sjöbergh
      Brandy Stratton
      Creative Marketing Services Team
      Jason Agajanian
      Shelly Amine
      Adrian Archer-Lock
      Alex Barhorst
      Hector Bolanos
      Michael Bryant
      Emily Crosby
      Mary DuPee
      Beni Elgueta
      Kim Hein
      Alyssa Homan
      Dan Joyce
      Emily Knief
      Margaret Lee
      Matt MacNeil
      Justin Marcus
      Rachel Newman
      Sean Ngo
      Dana Nuber
      Joshua Owyang
      Joshua Pletzke
      Ty Rodriguez
      Kate Somers
      Youngjin Song
      Ty Stevens
      Chhun Tang
      Tom Tryon
      Stephen Tu
      Jena Volrath
      BlizzCon Team
      Kiersten Crissman
      David Ortiz
      Daniel Sagun
      Ania Wieteski
      Global Marketing Executive Support
      Joni Rank
      QUALITY ASSURANCE
      Vice President, Global Quality Assurance
      Wladia Summers
      Business Operations Management
      Erin Wilcox
      Business Operations Team
      Jerome Joseph
      Evie Matavelli
      Kristina Wong
      Data Team Management
      Douglas Hill
      Data Team
      Mark Bergman
      David Keh
      Asher Litwin
      Christine Schaper
      Games User Research Management
      Ian Livingston
      Games User Research Team
      Megan Brodsky
      Dan Brown
      Nikki Crenshaw
      Bryan Da Silva
      Dan Jenrette
      David Kingsbury
      Adam Lobel
      Max Peters
      Zeke Turner
      Katie Westbrook
      Director, Operations
      Chris Clark
      Operations Management
      James Gilbertson
      Luis Rivas
      Rob Rivera
      Albert Yao
      Operations Team
      David Amargo
      Tori Andreas
      Larry Bolden
      Anton Hsin
      Christopher J. Mountain
      Danny H. Nguyen
      Justin HQ Phan
      Leonard Rodriguez
      Anthony Roybal
      Chad Shoemaker
      Andrew Thacker
      Jose Zamora
      Director, Quality Assurance
      Arec Nevers
      Quality Assurance Management
      David Anderson
      Todd Attaway
      Ryan Begnaud
      Vincent Correa
      Ed Hocking
      Ben LeBar
      Jeremy Pretty
      Chet Raghunath
      Anthony Sierra
      Jason Whitney
      Devin Wilson
      Ethan Wolfe
      Arturo Zendrera
      Quality Assurance Team
      Steven Alvarez, Patrick Banta, Ryan Bebee, Charlie Benvenuti, Timothy Biley, Jerome Bonoan, Brian Paul Boswell, Felipe Cabral, Enrique Castro, Bryan Chice, Ben Choi, Donnie Cornwell, Alex Crast, Daniel Dao, Timothy Evans, Panyia Fang, Cory Finnegan, Aldo Flores, Lucas Goodman, Cody Griffith, Greg Hansen, Tim Johnson, Rostin Kohnechi, Joe Lewis, Lakshmi Mahareddy, Trevor Marsano, Zachary McCann, Nic Ming, Tony Misgen, Nathan Mitson, James S. Nelson, Katia Oliveira, Allie Petrequin, Long Phan, Albert Portillo, Timothy Reed, Shaunna Roche, Scott Rofé, Brallan Saucedo, David Scott, James Smith, Karl Standish, Kyle Sullivan, Lyvon Phan Tran, Von Trinks, Ryan Van Natter, Clint Walls, Xinyi Xu, Saar Yaffe
      Quality Assurance Technical Directors
      Branka Billante
      Ken Macalino
      Quality Assurance Core Technologies
      Damien Chow
      Christian Decomain
      Kyle Hoy
      Paul Scaccianoce
      Alex Sparks
      Quality Assurance Administrative Support
      Kaitlyn McCollum
      GLOBAL SECURITY
      VP Deputy CISO
      Daniel Hay
      Chief of Staff, InfoSec
      Michael Pham
      Security Technical Delivery Management
      Berni Headd-Williams
      Calvin Salone
      Matt Woodcock
      Risk Management
      Sarah Fongheiser-Jiao
      Lane Krejcik
      Jorge Noyola
      Chris Voss
      Data Protection & Privacy
      Arvin Aragon
      Mustafa Avci
      Prashant Khadke
      Laurent Nguyen
      Bill Preston
      Jannelle Salcido
      Brett Springe
      Kristen Suk
      Identity Services
      Nicolas Calligaro
      Juan Cruz Mora
      Colin Mortimer
      Global Offensive Security
      Brandon Ashworth
      Matias Busco
      Robert Cooper
      Jarrod Coulter
      Thomas Gadola
      Brent Gensemer
      Nicolas Melendez
      Carlos Ortigoza Dempster
      Geoff Scott
      Global Defensive Security
      David Cañizares Ariza
      Gracie Chi
      Steve Crist
      Bradley Fong
      Angel Gallegos
      César García
      Jake Hisel
      Hyunjung Hong
      Kevin Kaminski
      Alex Seunghyun Kim
      Michelle Li
      Albert Morris
      Jeff Nation
      Ash Rhodes
      Pete Salama
      Security Engineering & Architecture
      Andrea Coll Campomanes
      Jochen Juncal
      Michael LeComte
      Gabriel Liñero
      Samuel Nuñez Garcia
      Rick C. Reischman
      Shawn Routhier
      Jeremy Scarbro
      Mike Sconzo
      Insider Threat Engineer
      Tom Sommerfield
      Global Physical Security Management
      Danny Abarca
      Joseph Angulo
      William Carroll
      Erin Cox
      Anthony Garcia
      Danielle Griffith
      Brianna Johnson
      Steve Lee (SungJun)
      Carlos Mendez
      Austin Pruitt
      Audrey Villinger
      STORY & FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT
      Creative Director, Vice President, Story & Franchise Development
      Jeff Chamberlain
      Production Director, Audio
      David Seeholzer
      Music Director
      Derek Duke
      Audio, Music
      Adam Burgess
      Jon Everist
      Leo Kaliski
      Jake Lefkowitz
      Catherine Nguyen
      Ted Reedy
      Glenn Stafford
      Audio, Production
      Dennis Crabtree
      Robby Glade
      Caroline Hernández
      Mike Hoffman
      Liz Lopez
      Carsen Lundgren
      Charlotte Moore
      Paul Poduska
      Amy Ross
      David Tangney
      Joel Taubel
      Lara Tran
      Jorge Velasco
      Senior Casting & Voice Director
      Andrea Toyias
      Audio, Voice Over
      Peter Steinbach
      Supervising Sound Designer, Cinematics
      Paul Menichini
      Audio, Sound Design
      Isaac Hammons
      Brian Johnson
      Erik Magnus
      Nicholas Papaleo
      Lawrence Peacock
      John Thomas
      Production Director, Creative Development & Blizzard Animation
      Phillip Hillenbrand Jr.
      Senior Director, Blizzard Animation
      Steven Chen
      Director of Technology, Blizzard Animation
      Jared Keller
      Blizzard Animation, Show Leadership
      Vincent Aniceto
      Michael Bancroft
      Sarah J. Delahanty
      Joanna Griebel
      Mike Hardison
      Brian Horn
      Lars Jensvold
      Jeramiah Johnson
      Mike Kelleher
      Marc Messenger
      Anna Morgan
      Jake Patton
      Andrew Paules
      Adam Rickabus
      David Satchwell
      Mike Schaffnit
      David J. Stephens
      Taka Yasuda
      Fabio Zungrone
      Blizzard Animation, Leadership
      Ricardo Biriba
      Nicholas Bolden
      Erich Burchfield
      Ly Ha Chung
      Shimon Cohen
      Anthony Eftekhari
      Edwin Fabros
      Jason Fleming
      Joe Frayne
      Ashraf Ghoniem
      Hunter Grant
      Steeg Haskell
      Jim Jiang
      Sheng Jin
      Wayne Kennedy
      Matthew Mead
      Jeremy Nelligan
      Corey Pelton
      Aileen Sévin
      Jon Teer
      Blizzard Animation, Artists
      Jilmar Altamirano
      Brett Angelillis
      Michael Arrevalo
      Jongha Baik
      Becca Baldwin
      Jamir Blanco
      Chris Bostjanick
      Nathan Boyd
      Kevin Bruggeman
      Evan Butler
      Jeremy Butler
      Grady Campbell
      Alex Cazals
      Jorge A. Cereijo-Perez
      Alan Chan
      Grace Chang
      Charles Chi
      Raymond Chih
      Christine Cho
      Craig Chun
      Josh Clos
      Chris Copple
      James Crowson
      Ben Cunningham
      Graham Cunningham
      Cynthia Dickson
      Drew Dobernecker
      Mike Duffy
      Thomas Duong
      Hartwell Durfor
      Morten Enevoldsen
      Bruce Evans
      Stephen Fahey
      Ken Faiman
      Brad Faucheux
      Cat Florez
      Derrick Forkel
      Shuntaro Furukawa
      Robin George
      Scott Giegler
      Chris Goodrich
      Gustavo Groppo
      Scott Gudahl
      Jason Michael Hall
      Aaron Hamman
      Madison Healy
      Tyler Helton
      Meg Higginbotham
      Thuan Ho
      Justin Holt
      Eike Hoppmann
      Shih Chiang Kenny Huang
      Shih-Hao Jason Huang
      Kyle Humphrey
      Willy Hwang
      Atsushi Ikarashi
      Joe Jackman
      Chris Jennings
      Glory Jo
      Jessica Dru Johnson
      Robin Khamsi
      Nayoun Kim Charoenchai
      Eddie Yonghyun Kim
      William Kime-Hunt
      Daniel Kruse
      Alexandre Fornari Kümpel
      Bill La Barge
      Brian Lac
      Mark Lai
      Scott Lange
      Robert Lazzarini
      Hung Le
      Moonsung Lee
      Yeon-Ho Lee
      Shawn Liang
      Bryan Locantore
      Jennifer Luu
      James Ma
      Sean Mack
      MaryAnn Malcomb
      Chris McCormick
      Raymond McLendon
      Pete Megow
      Catalina Montelongo
      Meg Morris
      Max Moseley
      Anushka Nair
      Sada Namiki
      Eric Neill
      Maia Neubig
      Kevin Nguyen
      Jake Nichols
      Sherman Ohms
      Matthew Onheiber
      Jason Petrocelli
      Jamie Pilgrim
      Dixie Pizani
      Renae Radford
      Justin Rasch
      Ricky Renna
      Gregory Reynolds
      Sam Rickles
      Sebastian Rivas
      Solhee Ryu
      Davy Sabbe
      Nema Safvati
      Rosendo Salazar
      Dorothy Sheng
      Kaz Shimada
      Lulu Simon
      Raio Smakpunt
      Jason Spencer-Galsworthy (JSG)
      Jonathan Styles
      Timothy Suarez
      Brett Taggart
      Scott Trosclair
      Peppi Tsui
      Erich Turner
      Michelle Uvodich
      Colleen Wei
      Kenson Yu
      Ryan Zale
      Anthony Zalinka
      Daniel Zamora
      Blizzard Animation, Production
      Connor Brannigan
      Ashley Brown
      Elise Brown
      Angelique Cecere
      Ian Conway
      Natalie Dominguez
      Jake Fenske
      John Giarratana
      Patty Hayes
      Kathryn Husted
      Julia Kernan
      Krissie King
      Claver Knovick
      Jake Martinez
      Garrick McLaughlin
      Yesenia Morales
      Corbin Phillips
      Kristy Robinson
      Lauren Soanes
      Rudy Solorzano III
      Brandy Stiles
      Barry Strum
      Kat VanderJagt
      Blizzard Animation, Technology
      Johann Helgi Agnarsson
      Iciar Andreu Angulo
      Michael Beal
      Lauren Bhagwandat
      Cathy E. Blanco
      Jud Bumpas
      Rafael Campos
      Lih Chang
      Hannah Chao
      Hsu (Carter) Cheng
      Tom Craigen Jr.
      Ashley Fong
      Christopher Garcia
      Parag Havaldar
      Ryan Heniser
      Wilbert Ho
      Sabina Horigan
      Vladimir Ivanov
      Paul Kilgo
      Chris Luce
      Nick MacLeod
      Vinod Melapudi
      Travis Miller
      Joshua Nadel
      Huong Thuy Nguyen
      Jeremy Oborn
      Carlo Sansonetti
      Peter Shinners
      FunShing Sin
      Allen Stetson
      Matthew Swindler
      Joey Tobiska
      Rob Tomson
      Yuyan Yao
      Tao Ye
      Iris Yon
      Claudia Zimmer
      Senior Director, Creative Development
      Venecia Duran
      Creative Development, Leadership
      Dennis Bredow
      Neil David Carter
      Matthew Cohan
      Sean Copeland
      Ben Dai
      Chloe Fraboni
      Doug A. Gregory
      Jason J. Hill
      Kenneth Wong
      Creative Development, Artists
      Adam Baines
      Stephan Belin
      Ted Boonthanakit
      Olivier Dubard
      Brian Fay
      Mike Koizumi
      Ellinoora Laine
      Adam Linsley
      Justin McMillan
      Yewon Park
      Corey Peterschmidt
      Laurent Pierlot
      Chris Thunig
      Chap Yaep
      Ae Ri Yoon
      Creative Development, Editors
      Elana Cohen
      Creative Development, Lore
      Madi Buckingham
      Damien Jahrsdoerfer
      Justin Parker
      Creative Development, Production
      Judy Fernando
      Ed Fox
      Hannah Manikowski
      Brianne Messina
      Brittany Nguyen
      Jamie Ortiz
      Jacob Rivera
      Creative Development, Writers
      Matt Burns
      Adam Foshko
      Christie Golden
      Andrew R. Robinson
      Operations Team, Story & Franchise Development
      Ricky Antonelli
      Logan Laflotte
      Monica Loose
      Jill Modyman
      Melissa Morris
      Loree Perrett
      Archival and Curation
      Dana Bishop
      Nat Cooper
      Jessica Taylor
      Senior Director, Blizzard Video
      Stuart Shook
      Blizzard Video Leadership
      Forrest McClain
      Lucas Merino
      Ryan Nuber
      Jonny Throop
      Blizzard Video, Creative
      Jason Adams
      Monika Armstrong
      Mark Staubach
      Blizzard Video, Editorial
      Hannah Dalrymple
      Ed Decker
      Shannon Emigh
      Eric Finke
      Adam Fiorenza
      Bucky Fisk
      Stephanie Kulmaczewski
      Rebecca Lilienfeld
      Ryan Pate
      Alison Veneto
      Mark Vulcano
      Aaron Woitas
      Blizzard Video, Filming & Capture
      Xiaohu Alcocer
      J. Parker Anderson
      Kasey Appignani
      Adam Armstrong
      Kori Davis
      Jake Earl
      Mike Furrh
      Levi Garrett
      Sean Hewitt
      Kavon Kirkland
      Sergio Klementich
      Zarahi Ortiz Alcocer
      Kathryn Rieser
      George Saadi
      Richard Sandoval
      Blizzard Video, Motion Graphics
      Ivan Anic
      Paul Gee
      Rene Koiter
      Erica Langworthy
      Drew Lyon
      Blizzard Video, Production
      Matthew Haddon
      Avril Ilejay
      Paul Ingegneri
      Marissa Isgreen
      Erin Strack
      Story & Franchise Development Administrative Support
      Christine Gravesen
      Zach Katz
      GLOBAL WORKPLACE SERVICES
      Global Workplace Services Management
      Brittany Casanova
      Suzanne Navarro
      Susann O'Bryan
      Yoora Oh
      William Peace
      Joe Ramos
      Amber Zielinski
      Global Workplace Services Team
      Samantha Bebee
      Bear Berezoski
      Anita Chen
      Peter Fivelstad
      Candice Gautier Meares
      Timothy Hardy
      Ivan Hurtado
      SooJi Jung
      Seungjae Kim
      Andrew Nguyen
      Natalie 'Nanis' Ramos
      Jeff Roberts
      Samuel Schrimsher
      Henry Szekely
      Alex Torres
      Wayne Willoughby
      Matt Winter
      EXECUTIVE TEAM
      President
      Mike Ybarra
      SVP & General Manager, Diablo
      Rod Fergusson
      Co-Founder & Chief Design Officer
      Allen Adham
      EVP, Story & Franchise Development
      Lydia Bottegoni
      SVP & Blizzard CFO
      Marcus Sanford
      SVP & Chief Legal Officer
      Terri Durham
      Executive Support
      Kristina Rush
      ACTIVISION BLIZZARD CONSUMER PRODUCTS
      Consumer Products Executive Leadership Team
      Matt Beecher
      Philippe Bost
      Michael Hummel
      Jennifer Mirabelli
      Qi Qiu
      Daniel Siegel
      Ashlee Vaughn
      Consumer Products Leadership
      Pat Au
      Brooke Carpenter
      Victoria Justice
      David Lomeli
      Byron Parnell
      Derek Romano
      Fung Thai-Chu
      Anna Wan
      Ryan Wood
      Sally Xia
      Consumer Products Team
      Amanda Chen
      Jay Chen
      Madison Clark
      William Dibble
      Jaslyn He
      Yolanda Jiang
      Lawrence Lacsamana
      Sylvia Lopez
      Marc Mejia
      Michele Mejia
      Tiffany Miller
      Abigail Papuga
      Eva Pérez Cabornero
      Derek Rosenberg
      K.C. Schmit
      Neysa Simangunsong
      Marco Sipriaso
      Kevin Xi
      Hanna Jun Xia
      Zoey Zhu
      ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ESPORTS
      Activision Blizzard Esports Partnerships
      Erin Bice
      Paul Dowling
      Alex Hunter
      Ryan T. Ward
      Activision Blizzard Esports Team
      Scott Allen
      Jake Astin
      Dillon Chance
      Fernando Escamilla Valdez
      Craig Frieman
      Josh Glugatch
      Scottie Johnson
      ACTIVISION BLIZZARD PARTNERSHIPS
      SVP, Strategic Partnerships
      Eric Wood
      Vice President, Mobile Business Development
      Victor Yip
      Platform Partnerships Team
      Clint Ackerman
      Patrick McNair
      Ben Payne
      ACTIVISION BLIZZARD GLOBAL DIGITAL AND AMERICAS REVENUE
      Global Revenue Officer
      Rob Schonfeld
      Vice Presidents, Global Digital and Americas Revenue
      Garrett Brodie
      Sean Dexheimer
      Jon Estanislao
      Global Digital Commerce Team
      Borhan Ahmadi
      Nicholas Buczynski
      Kate Caron
      Dov Carson
      Dustin Carter
      Matilde Controzorzi
      Blake Driesler
      Molly Dyer
      Robbie Fenoglio
      Martin Frost
      Amsel Glenn
      Danny Goldberg
      Molly Hinchey
      Dan Shoe Hsu
      Kai Hsu
      Jennifer Hur
      Courtney Hynes
      Dan Lee
      Dominic Lucia
      Felipe Magallon
      Paula O’Connor
      James Oh
      Mike Patterson
      Booth Ramsay
      Mike Rex
      Cat Smedley
      Richard Tom
      Jake Ynzunza
      Brandon Zien
      INTERNS & CONTRACTORS
      Interns & Contractors
      Ramsey Abdulrahim
      Brett Abraham
      Khurram Akmal
      Richard Arambul
      Thomas Bales
      Cory Barton
      Juliette Battaglia
      Calvin Battle
      Jonathan Boakes
      Carolyn Brown
      Jesse Brown
      Dylan Buchiere
      John Buik
      Dylan Cassidy
      Bryant Castro
      John Cereceres
      Kevin Chea
      Samuel Cloutier
      Ethan Copeland
      Benjamin Covington
      Christian De Jesus
      Brady Do
      Trent Dubberke
      Caleb Elmore
      Christopher Everhart
      Allan Feliciano
      Jesse Flello
      Nicky Flello
      Kelly Friedman
      Paloma Galindo
      Nicholas Gates
      Mason Goehring
      Joshua Gordon
      Jason Griffith
      Greg Hahn
      Alex Harkness
      Michael Harrington
      Aether Hasenpflug
      Andre Helmstetter
      Virginie Héloir
      Paul Henderson
      Matthew Henson
      Taylor Hertz
      Connor Hooper
      Kaity Howe
      Cole Ingram
      Will Jack
      Christina Jiang
      Serena Johnson
      Youngjun Joo
      Anitha Kamalabaskaran
      Timothy Kelly
      Shalaka Kerhalkar
      Cooper Knapp
      Rahul Lakhwani
      Jed Lang
      Edward Lee
      Jaejin Lee
      ANDREW LIND
      Marcel Lowrie
      Nhien Luu
      Mike MacDonald
      Xavier Macias
      Adryanne Maggitt
      Ramakanth Manga
      Tony McCall
      Jose Mendez
      Elayna Middleton
      Mitchell Mire
      Rey Moreno
      Aidan Mullins
      Becca Murillo
      Brandon Odoms
      Jose Ontiveros
      Obinna Oparah
      Tife Oye
      John Paquin
      Colby Parker
      Jose Passos
      Skip Petty
      Trae Phillips
      Alexander Ponce
      Isabella Pu
      Camden Rapp
      Michael Ren
      Ada Richards
      Thomas Riggs
      Grant Robertson
      Ricardo Canato Santos
      Poupak Sepehri
      Joshua Sheffey
      Gil Shif
      Thayne Solcher
      Yewon Song
      Pasquale Tedesco
      Tristen Theiner
      Alex Tran
      Andrew Van Winkle
      Katrina VanBuskirk
      Daniel Williams
      Justin Williams
      Nichalia Wilson
      Jay Witten
      Blake Young
      Breanna Zachery
      Matthew Zorkin
      Alexander Zukoff
      BLIZZARD DEVELOPMENT FAMILY
      Jason Abbey, Alan Abram, Rodrigo Abreu, Antonio Achúcarro, Don Adams, Steve Aguilar, Tobias Ahlgren, Carlos Ahumada, Aaron Aikman, Marco Alamia, Jordan Albert, Alina Alikhanyan, Romel Alonzo, Carol Alvarado, Brianna Alvarez, Daniel Lorenzo Alvarez, Craig Amai, Alex Amato, Jill Amato, Trevor Amell, James Ams, Drew Andersen, Mitchell Andersen, Josh C. Anderson, Kyle Anderson, Luke Anderson, Michael Andreula, Lucas Annunziata, Nicolas Armstrong, Alejandro Arreola, Rob Ashcraft, Zachary Askins, Sara Asmussen, Geoffroy Aubey, Mike Aversa, Jon Avila, Christian Avina, Jay Axer, Dean Ayala, Jaquelyn Bacal Head, Chris Bachelor, Michael Backus, Jay Bacuetes, Keunmin Bae, Moon Bae, Christopher Bailey, David Balogh, Chris Balser, Michael Bartnett, Monica Bauer, Zachary Bauer, Ates Bayraktaroglu, Zachary Beaudoin, Dan Beaulieu, Bryan Bedford, Josh Beedle, Bijan Beglari, Peter Beissinger, Brian Bellamy, Alain Bellehumeur, Andrew Bellinger, Joe Belousek, Dez Bencosme, Dave Bennett, Graham Bennett, Shawn Benson, Jason Bentley, Dave Berard, Matthew Berger, Dave Berggren, Mike Bermann, Nelson Bermudez, Russell Bernau, Rachel Bews, Will Bidermann, Adam Biewer, John Billingsley, Christopher Bireley, Matthew Bishop, Chrystal Blackwell, Jackson Blanchard, Aaron Blean, Jesse Blomberg, Alexander Bobylev, Matthew Boehm, Kyle Boerstler, Kelly Bollinger, Sam Bolton, Thomas Bonin, Brenden Booth, Aaron Bossert, Dustin Bosteder, Mary Bourrie, Darren Bowen, Jason Boyle, Zachary Bracken, Shane Bradley, Josh Braendel, Julie Anne Brame, Even Braudaway, Piet Braun, Liv Breeden, Brandon Brennan, Austin Bressie, Brent Brewington, Brianna Briggs, Daniel Briggs, Jeffrey Brill, Josh Brinson, Loren Broach, Maeve Broadbin, Andy Brock, Devin Brom, Scarlett Brooks, Andy Brown, Morgan Brown, Wallace Brown, Kevin Browning, Matt Browning, Marcus Bruzzese, Nick Bryson, John Buckley, Riley Bufton, Michael Bukowski, Clive Burdon, Scott Burgess, Patrick Burke, Steve Burke, Michael Bybee, J. Brad Byrd, Mike Byrd, Kuko Cai, Evan Calder, Kayleigh Calder, Kevin Calderone, Dominic Calkosz, Michael Camara, Heather Cameron, Dominic Camuglia, Stuart Capewell, Andrew Carl, Brian Carl, David Carlock, Colton Carmine, Scott Carnahan, Cord Carney, Kellan Carr, Alanna Carroll, Chenita Carruthers, Paul Carver, Sarah Case, Jen Casey, Sam Casper, Tom Cassera, Jessica Castillo, Jose Castorena, Erin Catto, Chris Cavalieri, Patrick Cavender, Romualdo Cayetano, Brandon Cebenka, Matthew Cederquist, Brock Cerny, Michael Chae, Andrew Chan, Brad Chan, Ben Chaney, Bo Hsuan Chang, Glen Chang, Lan-Fang Chang, Shih Kai Chang, Sola Chang, Stephanie Chang, James Chapman, Chris Chaves, Carlos Cheek, Chris Chen, Sarah Chen, Yangjunnan Chen, Wyatt Cheng, Yung-Ju Cheng, Nick Chilano, Cody Childers, Eric Childs, Tom Chilton, Oliver Chipping, Jesse Chisholm, Tiffany Chiu, Michael Chizewski, Blazej Chlodzinski, Sungjae Cho, Clayton Chod, Mikyoung Choi, Shelly Choi, Nancy Chou, Jillian Christiano, Davis Christiansen, Mark Christoforetti, Benjamin Chu, Jenny Chu, Valerie Chu, Rik, Ching-Fang Chuang, Paul Chung, Soojin Chyu, Engin Cilasun, Ben Clark, Ryan Claudy, Michael Clavell, Casey Clay, David Clyde, Avery Coleman, Jared Coliadis, Brian Collins, Jeremy Collins, Jonathen Collins, Joe Concha, Benjamin Conner, John Constable, Maddiy Cook, Melissa Coons, Doug Cope, Nathan Coppard, Alicia Cornelia, Melissa Corning, Omar Cornut, Kassandra Correa, Brian Correia, Alex Cortes, Chris Cossey, Brian Cottle, Jason Cotugno, Eoghan Cowan, Dan Cox, Jordan Cox, Ryan Creasey, Brendon Croft, Jude Cross, Al Crutchley, Adam Cruz, Case Cummins, Travis Cunningham, Hunter Curren, Michaela Danner, Robin Dao, Ryan Dao, Sumayyah Daud, Paul Christer David, Adam Davidson, Brock Davis, Elhora Davis, Bradley Dawn, Alec Dawson, Jon Dawson, John A. Day, Whitney D. Day, Chris De La Pena, Jennifer de los Reyes-Powell, Albert De Nova, Bart de Vries, David Decker, Justin DeCloedt, Ben Deda, John Dee, Amanda Deep, Jim DeGruttola, Angela Del Priore, Bri Delgado, Samuel Delmont, Yi Deng, Eric Dennis, Ryan Denniston, Steven DeRose, Steve Derrick, Quentin Devauchelle, Cecilia Deyne, Luciano Di Fede, Carlos Diaz, Samwise Didier, Patrick Dietz, Allen Dilling, Paulo Dionisio, Eric Dobbs, Kamil Dobczynski, Brian Doell, Rylan Dolan, Balazs Domjan, Mike Donais, Chris Donelson, Winter Dong, Jim Donnelly, Niles Doubleday, Mark Downie, Damien Dozias, Anastasiya Drake, Arri Du, Jiajun(JJ) Du, David Dubenko, Ed Duer, Daniel Duffin, Charles Dunn, Tim Dunn, Paul Dunstan, Thomas DuPont, Anthony Duquette, Miguel Duran, Justin Dye, Nick Dykers, Simon Ebejer, Jonathan Ebling, David M. Edwards, Evan Edwards, Scott Egashira, Michael Eheler, Rachael Eibert, Anders Ekermo, Norris Eldridge, Isaiah Eleazar, Mike Elliott, Foster M. Elmendorf, Garrett Elmendorf, Megan Embree, Scott Emerson, Jeffrey Engel, Benjamin Erdt, Somer Esat, Dustin Escoffery, Victor Esquivias, Mustazar Essa, Stephen Eusebio, Paul Ewing, Michael Fabay, Qiu Fang, Marissa Farmer, Trevor Farnsworth, Brian Farr, Brendan Farrell, James Farris, Heath Farrow, Aleksandr Fedotovskikh, Christian Fell, Ryan J. Felton, Jielun Feng, Matt Ferguson, Christian Feuker, Matt Fieler, Michelle Findlay-Olynyk, Colin Finer, Kaylin Finke, Gavin Finley, Joseph Fisher, Bob Fitch, Jason Fittipaldi, Sean R. Fitzgerald, Benjamin Fletcher, Brian Fletcher, Jonathan Fletcher, Cody Flick, Linus Flink, Jonathan Folino, Rob Foote, Steve Forde, Fernando Forero Pinilla, Nephenee Forero, Jhenna Foronda-Caldetera, Russell Foushee, Richard Fox, Jay Frank, David Frankel, Matt Frederick, Howard French, Natalie Frost, Zachary Frye, Min Fu, Josh Fuesting, Jeffrey Fugelsang, Shu Fujita, Wesley Fujiyama, Rachael Fury, Erin Fusco, Robert Gallerani, Sam Gao, Yuancheng Gao, Rogelio Garcia Areizaga, Steven Garcia, Lily Gardner, Geoffrey Garnett, Will Gauthier, Thomas Gawrys, Matthew Genovese, Cora Georgiou, Sage Georgiou, William T. Gergits, Paul Gheorghe, Brian Giaime, Kris Giampa, Brent Gibson, Sean Gibson, Keaton Gill, Alice Gionchetta, David Givone, Patrick Gladys, Wyatt Glenn, Gavin Glenn-McDowell, Meaghan Glynn, Hans Godard, Lukasz Godzina, Brian Goetz, Harry Goetz, Matt Gollob, Max Golosiy, Piotr Golus, Michael Goodman, Edward Goodwin, Matt Goss, John Gotch, Matt Gotcher, David Gower, Jolene Goya, Katie Grace, Marisa Graff, Jon Graves, Michael Graves, Parker Greene, Ryan Greene, Evan Greenstone, Matt Grenewetzki, Eric Grimenstein, Lance Grooms, Justin Groot, Joe Grubb, Zheng Guo, John Ha, Kevin Ha, Greg Haase, Daniel Haddad, AnaLee Haertling, Paul Haile, Yurik Haines, Rick Hair, Cliff Halasz, Katherine Haldane, David Haley, Justine Hamer, Rowan Hamilton, Ed Hanley, Neal Hanson, Max Harchik, Zaven Haroutunian, Lewis Harris, Ryan Hart, Zachary Hart, Sat Nam Kaur Hartigan, Naz Hartoonian, Justin Haupt, Chris Hayes, Michael Hayes, Lucy He, Chaz Head, Morten Hedegren, Michael Heiberg, Kory Heinichen, Brad Heinze, Kacey Helms, Daniel Helwig, Padraic Hennessy, Mark Hernandez, Yvette Hernandez, Piero Herrera, Mike Hershberg, John Heuerman, Kenneth Hile, Jonathan Hilliker, Matt Hines, Nesskain HKS, Edwin Ho, Rafael Hocevar, Ron Hodge, Michael Hogan, Damarcus Holbrook, Adam Holisky, Chris Holland, Jen Hollcroft, Steve Holmes, Sebastian Holzfeind, Beomki Hong, Kyongho Hong, Michael Hong, Kim K Horn, Thomas Horwath, Christine Hottovy, Andy Houghtelin, Emma Howard, Clay Howell, Ting Huang, Josh Huber, Kenny Hudson, Gregory Hulet, Jeremy Hummel, David Hura, Ben Hutchings, Isa Hutchings, Iain Hutchison, Carin Huurnink, Hunter Hyltin, Charles Icay, Gavin Irby, Jessica Irwin, Tristin Ishmael, Timothy Ismay, Piotr Jablonski, Adam Z. Jackson, Trevor Jacobs, Chris Jacobson, Siddharth Jadav, Russell Jahn, Tom Jaklitsch, Madeleine James, Amy Jantzer, John Jarynowski, Brandon Jenks, Kyle Jensen, Qing Ji, Alex Jiang, Xuteng Jiang, Omar Jimenez, Marius Jivan, Dan Johnson, Jordan Johnson, Lindsay Johnson, Michael Johnson, Morgan Johnson, Shannon Johnson, Shawn Johnson, Zach Johnson, Jayne Johnston, Kevin Jones, Josiah Jordan, Jack Joseph, Kay Ju, Gavin Jurgens-Fyhrie, Piotr Kaczmarczyk, Zander Kandalaft, David Kang, Tobias Karlsson, Benjamin Karr, Shawn Kassian, Kunal Kathuria, Allie Kawamoto, Paul Keet, Nick Keith, Aaron Keller, Joe Keller, Garth Kelly, Melissa Kelly, Zachary Kelly, Justin Keville, Rakan Khamash, Brendon Kibler, Joseph Killion, Dohyeong Kim, Grace Kim, Jin Kim, Joon Hyung Kim, Julie Kim, Lily Kim, Mina Kim, Natasha Kim, Stella Kim, Andrew Kinabrew, Dustin King, Careena Kingdom, Jayson Kirby, Michael Kirchhoff, Andrey Kizimenko, Jeremy Klein, Kevin Klein, Chris Klepac, Nathan Knaack, Christopher Knorr, Greg Knowlton, Paula Ko, Sam Kodzis, Marco Koegler, Kris Koester, Josh Kofalt, Petrina Koh, Dorottya Kollo, Walter Kong, Simon Koo, Viviane Kosty, Arnaud Kotelnikoff, Conor Kou, Alex Koufakis, Chris Kowalski, Kalai Krishnan, Monte Krol, Tareh Kryger, Vince Kudirka, Adam Kugler, Juno Kwak, Alex Kwok, Jeffery Kwon, Marby Kwong, Danny Laba, Brian Labore, Craig Lacey, Paul Lackey, Tristan LaCroix, Kez Laczin, John Lafleur, Ken Lamb, Joshua Landman, Morgan Langdon, Adrienne Lange, Nathan LaPre, Eric Larson, Erik Larson, Adam Laskowski, Nick Lato, Sean Latreille, Mike Laursen, Amanda Laven, Scott Lawlor, Ethan Lawrence, Jonathan Lawrence, Evan Lawson, Chad Layton, Marie Lazar, James Leary, Xavier Lebec, Will Lebus, Frankie Lee Jr., Jen Lee Morse, Andrew Lee, Frederick Dayhee Lee, Hak Lee, Hyungjic Lee, Jeffrey Lee, Jin Lee, Jonathan Lee, Kevin Ken Lee, Marcy Lee, Monika Lee, Paul H. Lee, Peter C Lee, Victor Lee, Youngsik Lee, Krista Leemhuis, Mathieu Leenhardt, Anne-Sophie Lefebvre, Michael Leger, Christopher Leighton, Tess Leiman, Chris Lena, Bryan Lentenbrink, Henry Letteron, Adam Levy, Joshua R. Lewis, Freya Li, Junhe Li, Kimberly Li, Ming Li, Tia Li, Yan Li, Chris Liao, Esther Liao, Michael Liaw, Justin Libby, Amy Liew, Hong Chan Lim, Jessica Lin, Rebecca S. Lin, Tom Lin, Sean Lindskog, Gabriel Ling, Timothy Linn, Neil Lintag, Lukasz Lis, Cherie Liu, Guanglei Liu, Martin Liu, Myron Liu, Qianlin Liu, Ying Liu, Justin Lo, Mitchell Loewen, James Logan, John Aaron Lohrey, Andy Lomerson, Matt London, William Longworth, Rubén López González, Nicholas Louie, Bryan Lowrey, Thomas Lu, Oliver Lübeck, Cathy Lucas, Stephen Lucey, Leea Luebeck, Dennis Lukowski, Catherine Lung, Kevin Lyon, Brielle Lyons, Nathan Lyons-Smith, Jess Lytton, Max Ma, Michelle Ma, Zhongchao Ma, Dan Maas, Gary Machlis, Sergio Macias Jr., Pat MacKellar, Ely Madden, Morgan Maddren, Daniel Maendel, Rich Magan, Josh Mahan, Austyn Mahoney, Alec Maier, Rachel Maille, Viken Majoulian, Dancho Makaveev, Torbjörn Malmer, Eric Maloof, Marco Mandim, Michael Manfredi, Max Mann, Jeff Manners, Joshua Manning, James Mansfield, Shizhe Mao, Richie Marella, Maryna Markava, Bryan Marony, Michael Marra, Alan Marti, Kyle Martin, Ron Marz, Jerry Mascho, Jonathan Mason, Luke Mason, Jack Masson, Ryan Matsuba, Kevin Matthews, Shelby Maxwell, Collin McAtee, Keith McAvoy, Hunter McCall, Shannon McCartney, Brian McClain, Ian McCown, James McCoy, Corin McCrate, Drew McCrory, Matt McDaid, Casey McDermott, Trapper McFerron, Mike McGehee, Daniel McGowan, Michael McInerney, John McIntyre, Matthew McKeown, Robbie McMahon, Denise McMurry, Brian McSweeney, Jon Melchiade, Warwick Mellow, Franz Mendonsa, Andrew Menjivar, Evan Mennillo, Xanthe Menor, Scott Mercer, Tristan Mercier, Steve Merka, Remco Merkestijn, Chris Merlino, Nicholas Merritt, Ryan Metcalf, Louis Meunier, Josey Meyer, Kristofer Meyer-Ruef, Jeff Mianowski, Joseph Micelli, Antoine Michaelian, Tyler Michlik, Sean Middleditch, Jed Mijares, Bjorn Mikkelson, Chris Miller, Jay Miller, Ryan Mills, Kyungseo Min, Lorenzo A. Minaca, Shawn Minoux, Walt Mitchell, Barry Morales, Danielle Morales, Luke Mordarski, Leo Morelli, Dan Morgan, Meko Morgan, Thomas Mountfort, Miranda Moyer, Andy Muchmore, John Mueller, Chris Mullin, Nick Murano, Ken Murfitt, Jorge Murillo, John Murphree, Michael Murphy, Sean Murphy, Heather Murray, Justin Murray, Tim Murray, Ben Murto, Jeff Myers, John Myers, Rahul Nagarkar, Sean Napolitano, Brandon Nason-McConkey, Christian Nava, Jim Nelson, Chadd Nervig, Tomas Neumann, Jared Ng, Paul Nguyen, Thach Nguyen, Tri-Vien Nguyen, Ethan Nichols, Justin Nieves, Dmitry Nikiforov, Michael Niles, Joshua Noh, Jun Soo Noh, Jonas Norberg, Chris Nuzzo, Casey Ocean, Mike O'Connor, Juyoung Oh, Tommy Ohara, John Edwin Okahata, Julie Oliver, Adam Olshan, Aaron Ondek, Jun Ong, Andrea Opimitti, Curtis Orr, Eric Orr, Philip Orwig, Monique Ory, Emily Overfelt, Kurtis Paddock, Alfredo Padron, Airi Pan, Dennis Pan, Celeste Pang, Stephen Parente, Veronica Parente, Samuel Park, MJ Parker, Will Parker, Taylor Pate, Jay Patel, Corey Peagler, Will Pearce, Spencer Pelton, Carlos Penate, Charles Peng, Stephen Penson, Ted Percival, Felipe de Mello Pereira, David Perez, Art Peshkov, Chris Peters, Joel Peters, Daniel Peterson, James Peterson, Mark Petro, Igor Pevac, Sean Phelps, Mason Phillips, Andrea Piccolo, Cardale Pickett, Joseph Piepiora, Michelle Piña, Dan Pingston, Harrison Pink, Helder Pinto, Casey Pitta, Ryan Place, Christopher Plummer, Kimberly "Kymba" Plushner, Sebastien Poirier, Evan Polekoff, Andy Porter, Christian Portwine, Wyatt Posner, Kirkland Powell, Lance Powell, Rafal Praszczalek, Lo Prestenbach, Adam Puhl, Emilio Pujadas, Dana Pull, Cameron Purchase, Brit Pybas, Christopher Pyle, Nick Quackenbush, Kristen Quinn, Ryan Quinn, Steven Quintero, Bill Randolph, Benny Raymond, Daniel Razza, Matt Razzano, Jason Regier, Stephen "Stevie" Reh, Joshua Reid, Nicholas Reid, Jonathan Reinhold, Rachel Relyea, Stephanie Relyea, Esmee Renfro, Vanessa Reyes, Will Reynard, Jeffrey Reynolds, Jacob Rhein, John Paul Rhinemiller, Andrew Rhoads, Buffy Rice, Steven Rich, Sean Riley, Jared Ritter, Nick Rivera, Ricardo Robaina, Shiloh Roberts, Lyndon Robertson, Leonardo Robles Gonzalez, Michael Robson, Harvey Rock, Rex Rockwell, David A. Rodriguez, Jacob T. Rodriguez, Lucas Roe, Dion Rogers, Evan Rogers, Gray Rogers, Cory Rohlfs, David Romig, Jr., Tyler Roop, Justin Rote, Kyle Rothermel, Matthieu Roussotte, Kori Rowe, John Roxburgh, Jonathon Ruland, James Russell, Matthew Ryan, Alexei Rybakov, Chris Ryder, Grzegorz Sadzinski, Danny Saint-Hilaire, John Salera, Marcos Salvatierra Gallardo, Charles Salzman, Ryan Samia, Gustavo Samour Lopez, Jairo Sanchez, Rob Sandy, Camille Sanford, Vik Saraf, Michael Sassone, Ken Sato, Benjamin Sauder, Nick Scamman, Corey Scanlan, Laura Schafer, Christian Scharling, Ragnar Scheuermann, Calia Schie, Brandon Schlossberg, Otmar Schlunk, Adam Schmidt, Hunter Schulz, Tijana Schulz, Dakota Scibilia, Jason Scott, Nathan Scott, Nick Scurr, Michael Seare, Spencer Seebald, Jacob Segal, Keith Self-Ballard, Pedro Seminario, Min Jin Semsar-Park, Alex Serio, Kurt Servito, Robert Sevilla, Brenden Sewell, Nate Shapiro, Emmett Shatley, David Shaver, Stewart Shaw, Joe Shely, Lei Shen, Nickolas Shepperd, ChaeHwan Shin, Michael Shin, John Shirkey, Jeff Shyy, Igor Sidorenko, Tami Sigmund, Christopher Silva, Madilyn Simons, Arsh Singh, Milan Singh, Charles Sites, Emily Siu, Florencia Skaalvik, Morten Skaalvik, Johan Skoeld, Kai Skye, David Sladek, Shaun Smiley, Alex Smith, Mac Smith, Scott Smith, Taylor Smith, Travis Smith, Justin Sniezek, Brennen Snow, James Minyong Song, Meng Song, Michael Song, Jonathan Sova, Seth Spaulding, Trey Spisak, Eric Spitler, Stanislav Spivakov, Nicholas Squires, David Srour, Dillon St. Jean, Andrew St. Pierre, Jen Stacey, Scott Stadick, Penelope J. Stansifer, Holly Stanton, Derrick Staples, Peter Stapleton, Ace Stapp, Ryan Steinmetz, Sebastian Stepien, Demar Stewart, Jeff Stewart, Rio Stewart, Stephen Stewart, Mike Stone, David Stowater, Jeffrey Strader, Matt Stratford, Jourdan Stroman, Daniel Strum, Brandon Su, John Su, Shawn Su, Steve Hyunsuk Suh, Jonathan Supnik, JR Surprenant, Kari Sutherland, Ash Sweetring, Mollie Swenson, Filip Swiderek, Gregor Swiderski, Norbert Szabo, Jennifer Szmurlo, Daryl Tan, Helen Tang, Dan Tanguay, Nikita Taranduke, Adrian Taul, Chesalon Taylor, Anton Te, Mike Teixeira, Thomas Teixeira, Zoe Temple-Sandison, Phil Teschner, Chonlawat Thammawan, Rav Tharanee, Non Thareechit, Justin Thavirat, Matt Therrien, Brian Thompson, Travis Thornton, Jessica Tobin, Kevin Todisco, Travis Tohill, Eric Topf, James Touton, Peter Tran, Tommy Tran, Dustin Trimble, Stephen Trinh, Anthony Trujillo, Eden Trujillo, Scott Trujillo, Aaron Trulson, David Tu, Galina Tucker, Geoff Tucker, Pavlo Turchyn, Cory Turner, Neil Stephen Valdez, Gabriel Valdivia, Dan Valvo, Adam Van Dyke, Johnny van Zelm, Tim Vasconcellos, Anton Vasick, Faith Velez, Valentina Velieva, Tim Vensel, David Venturini, Flavio Villalva, Lewis Villamar, Zach Vinless, Tre Vital, Toby Vockrodt, Courtney Vogel, Bao Ngoc Vu, Don Vu, Meng Vue, Chris Wade, Daniel Waechter, Heidi Wagstaff, Chad Waldschmidt, Steven Walker Jr., Joshua Walker, Carlin Walsh, JP Walton, Kejun Wang, Mingxian Wang, Phil Wang, Qiwei Wang, Zezhou Wang, Zi Wang, James Ward, Bill Warnecke, David P Warner, Paul Warzecha, Chris Wassum, Tiffany K. Wat, Antonio Watson, Graham Watson, George Webb, Shane Webster, Josh Weeks, Eric Weiland, Jared Weiland, Jaeson Welch, Dan Wellman, Michael Weschler, Mike Westergaard, Gavian Whishaw, Rodney Whitaker, Sean C. White, Matthew Whited, Justin Whitehead, Lexi Whitman, Austin Widmyer, Szymon Wierny, Nick Wilby, Eric Wiley, Bruce Wilkie, Bekki Wilkinson, Andrea Willcockson, David Williams, Hayley Williams, Kian Williams, Phillip Williams, Chris Wilson, Chris Wilson, Max Winkler, Gavin Winter, Tyler Wissler, Robert Wolpov, Michelle Wong, Stephen Wong, Brett Wood, Jamie Wood, Kanon Wood, Ty Wood, Timothy Woody, James Wright, Lorelei Wright, Zhiru Xie, Mike Yaklin, Yuran Yan, Elaine Yang, Jessie Yang, Landon Yang, Valeria Yang, Yun Yang, Peiwen Yao, James Yen, Brittany Yeung, Kevin Yeung, Thomas Yip, Justin Yong, John Yoo, Justin Youngsaye, Andrew Yount, Allison Yu, David Yu, Fiona Jiayue Yu, Llia Yu, Sylwester Zaluga, Chang Zhan, Bolong Zhang, Chongguang Zhang, Joshi Zhang, Junliang Zhang, Lei Zhang, Xifang Zhang, Bailing Zhao, Ming Zi, Steve Zingelewicz, Leo Zuniga
      ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
      EXTERNAL ART

Anomaly Studio
      Huang Qi Owen Shen Wang Yan
      ArtVostok Studio
      Sidoruk Dmitry Kolenchenko Kirill Zykova Daria Berdashkevich Artem Orlova Julia Klimov Alexey Shchinnikova-Mashkova Evgenia Medelyanov Alexey
      DragonFly Studio
      Alex "Lapalex" Penkov Larisa Kucherenko Svitlana Pysarenko Mariia Hluzdovska Katerina Misevra Elena "Hellstern" Bespalova Evgeniya Udovik Eugene Sarahman Ekaterina Bolshakova Julia Boyarintseva Aleksandr Puhov Eugene “WildCat” Pysarenko Stanislaw Lisowski Damir Saifutdinov Vitaliya Ivakhnenko Evgeny Podloznyy Alina Boiko Anna Vasilyeva Elena Kiseleva Marina Piskunova Oksana Zavgorodnyaya Marina Khvatova Andrii Ivanchuk Anastasiya Isakova Denis Dubanevich Denis Kondratovich Ekaterina Shlepova Anna Lopina Varvara Markovskaia
      Gimbal Zen
      Alvin Bentus Karya Ida Bagus Surya Ardhana Afip Hidayatulloh Syarah Fauziah Yuni Audina Stefi Lestari Reini Jane Wijaya Robert Sunny Jeanne Coritama Cecillia Tedja
      Mooncolony
      Emrah Elmasli Cengiz J. Adali Alex Alexandrov Jaime Martinez Leonardo Borazio Valentin Perouelle Manuel Castañón Egor Kapustin Yerbol Bulentayev Raphael Masalimov Yuriy Chemezov
      Surfside 3D
      Maksim Gaidei Andrei Kultyshev Dmitry Melsitov Mikhail Izmailov Marina Kozlova Kirill Zverev Anton Ostapenko Ulyana Suldina Denis Konev
      External Art
      David Noren Gimbal Zen Amanda Kadatz Anhelina Cherniak Chris Hayes Jean Harrell Joe Wilson Randell Fain
      Art Direction
      Sam Nielson
      SOUND

Additional Composers
      Neal Acree David Arkenstone
      Orchestration
      M.W. Alexander, Penka Kouneva, and the Composers
      Score Copy and Prep Services
      RPM Seattle Music Preparation
      Recording Studio
      The Simon Leadley Scoring Stage, Trackdown Studios, Hollywood Scoring
      Recording Engineers
      John Kurlander
      Principal Orchestral Sub-Mixes by
      John Kurlander Principal music mixing by the Composers
      Additional Mixing by
      John Rodd
      Featured Musicians
      Pedro Eustache: World Winds
      Choir Performed By
      Synchron Stage Choir
      Choir Recorded At
      Synchron Stage Vienna
      Cinematic Re-Recording Mixers
      Gary Summers Nathan Nance
      Foley Artist
      Gregg Barbanell
      Foley Mixer
      Gary Coppola
      Additional Cinematic Sound Design
      David Farmer
      Additional In-Game Foley
      Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit, Blake Wilhoit, Jeffrey Wilhoit
      Additional UK Casting
      Liquid Violet
      Additional Voice Direction
      JB Blanc Kal-El Bogdanove Patrick Seitz Adam Chapman Greg Chun James Thomason
      Dialogue Engineers & Recording
      Studio Pangea L.A. Studios Liquid Violet Sound Lounge Kozmic Sound Dallas Audio Post One Union Recording Studio Bill Corkery Studios Shoe String Studios
      Voice Over Cast
      Aaron Phillips, Abby Craden, Abe Benrubi, Alicyn Packard, Andrew Heyl, Andrew Russell, Anna Koval, Anthony Howell, April Stewart, Arianna Ratner, Armen Taylor, Bethan Dixon Bate, Betheny Zolt, Bronwen Price, Caitlyn Elizabeth, Calvin Joyal, Cameron Folmar, Cara Theobold, Cherise Boothe, Christopher Lee Parson, Claudia Christian, Courtenay Taylor, Daman Mills, Darin De Paul, Dave B. Mitchell, Dave Boat, David Shatraw, David Shaughnessy, Debi Derryberry, Debra Wilson, Dominic Keating, Durshara Kirby, Ed Trotta, Elisa Gabrielli, Eliza Jane Schneider, Elizabeth Price, Fred Tatasciore, Gabe Kunda, Gaille Heidemann, Gemarie Torres, Gideon Emery, Harry Myers, Ike Amadi, Imari Williams, Ini Eno-Amooquaye, Isla Blair, Jamie Jackson, Jamieson Price, Jason Marnocha, JB Blanc, Jenna Willis, Jennifer Hale, Jesse Burch, Joe Ochman, John Behlmann, Karen Strassman, Kay Eluvian, Kayi Ushe, Keston John, Kimberly Brooks, Laila Berzins, Lani Minella, Leila Birch, Leslie Wadsworth, Marin Miller, Martina Laird, Michael-Leon Wooley, Misty Lee, Neve McIntosh, Nika Futterman, Otep Shamaya, Patrick Seitz, Peter Giles, Peter Lurie, Rebecca Lee, Salli Saffioti, Secunda Wood, Simon Templeman, Sumalee Montano, Taliesin Jaffe, Tara Platt, Tara Strong, Ted Evans, Thea Garlid, Tony Amendola, Torian Brackett, Travis Willingham, Victoire Charles, Wendee Lee
      Monster Voice Effects
      Darin De Paul, Dave Boat, Dawn Bennett
      LOCALIZATION STUDIOS

Keywords Studios - Brasil
      Priscila Caiado, Willyam Teixeira, Bernardo Nascimento, Bruna Ravaglio, Adriana Garrido, André Rosa, Bruno Galiza, Carol Baksa, Carol Magalhães, Edmo Suassuna, Felipe Lopes, Flávia Assis, Gabriel Bessa, Gabriel Ninô, Heber Costa, Higor Branco, Ivo Kai, Julia Henriques, João Cappelli, João Souza, Lara Pazinato, Leandro Rainis, Rafael Tota, Makson Lima, Manuela Mesquita, Mariana Barros, Márcio Sguilaro, Michel Teixeira, Orlando Botelho, Renato Hermeto, Raphael Quintão, Rodrigo Santos, Rubens Scharlack, Mariana Claussen, Samantha Ovídio, Thales Miranda, Thais Paiva, Vinícius Franco, Yuri Riccaldone
      Synthesis - A Keywords Studio
      Alessandro Seccafieno, Luca Reynaud, Stefano Battisti, Leonardo Gajo, Andrea Marrella, Alessandro Parotti, Simone Urru, Roberto Seita, Domenico Furchì, Tobias Rennig, Filippo Maria Forte, Michael Celano, Danny Münch, Carolina Lazarte Kaqui, Inigo Luzuriaga, Daniel Hernandez, Mauro Cherubini, Fabio Roveda, Thomas Frers, Elodie Fernando Boronat, Icaro Fernando Polizel, Björn Wetz, Maximo Kank, Paolina Ricciardelli
      Sound in Words
      Guido Zurzolo, Santiago Spataro, Juan Ignacio Manzioni, Lucas Lasagna, Facundo González, Gastón López Rosales, Laura Forte, María Laura Campos, Paula Gürtler, Mercedes Acosta
      Localization Studios
      PTS Group International Company Ltd. LOC3 Ltd Lionbridge International Unlimited Company Around the Word SASU Reiche & Drefs Partnerschaft von Übersetzern Synthesis Global Solutions S.A. Logrus IT DAL LOC MULT SL Keywords International SAS Latis Global Communications Pole To Win International 擎天信使GTXS音樂製作有限公司 Cowbay Entertainment EC Innovations (Shenyang), Inc President Translation Service (Shanghai) Co. Ltd
      VOICE OVER RECORDING

Sound in Words
      Federico Meier, René Sagastume, David Tambussi, Dana Taboada, Cristian Latapy, Mauro Aramburu, Patricio Cavallieri, Marcelo Mancuso
      Synthesis – A Keywords Studio
      Leonardo Gajo, Daniele Lanzara, Paolo Lorenzino, Matteo Ormellese, Stefano Santi
      Keywords Studios France
      Anaëlle Derrien, Julien Delvallé, Eléna Champiré, Elsa Platiau, Alexis Hebras, Jean-Philippe Brière, Stéphane Bollaert, Camille Méens, Marc Wehbe, Mathieu Gabella, Yann Lafferrère, Matthieu Colnat
      m&s music Tonstudio
      Michael Torunsky, Folker Seipelt, Aaron Hoffman
      DAL LOC MULT SL
      AD: Alfredo Martínez Casting Director: Alfredo Martínez, Rodrigo Martín, Paqui Horcajo Audio Engineers: Rodrigo Robles, Carolina Montagut
      QLOC S.A.
      Ekaterina Shuvalova, Irina Petrosyants, Mikhail Zakharov, Oleg Eremchuk
      Regional Audio Recording Studios
      Studio Maximal Studio Nova Onda LaboPrime Sound in Words Atomic Sound Fennel Media Musai Studio Soundworks Hifi Génie Keywords Studios France m&s music Tonstudio Synthesis Global Solutions S.A Fonema Studio DAL LOC MULT SL GTXS Sound Group Voice 119 Spring Media Triones Penguin
      Voice Over Cast – German
      Aart Vedder, Achim Barrenstein, Achim Buch, Achim Schülke, Alena Üresin, Alexander Beck, Alfredo Sancha Crespo, Alice von Lindenau, Andreas Birkner, Andrea Wolf, Andreas Gröber, Andreas Otto, Andrés Mendez, Andriy Kutsi, Angela Quast, Anke Lanak, Anna Böger, Anna Doll, Anna Katz, Anni Sultany, Antje von der Ahe, Armand Presser, Axel Gottschick, Barbara Pierson, Ben Hessler, Benjamin Stolz, Benni Richter, Bernd Stephan, Bert Stevens, Bertram Hiese, Birte Sieling, Björn Schalla, Bodo Henkel, Carla Becker, Carolin Freund, Carolin Sophie Göbel, Caroline Combrinck, Caroline Hassert, Caroline Kiesewetter, Che Koch, Christian Furrer, Christian Jungwirth, Christian Olah, Christian Rudolf, Christoph Jablonka, Christopher Kussin, Christoph Maasch, Christoph Nolte, Claudia Jacobacci, Corinna Lechler, Cris Peters, Christina Puchiata, Dagmar Dreke, Daniela Bette-Koch, Daniela Thuar, Daniel Radschun, Daniel Wandelt, Deborah Mock, Denis Rühle, Detlef Tams, Dieter Gring, Dina Kürten, Dirk Hardegen, Dirk Ploenissen, Djuwita Müller, Doro Sturz, Dorothea Reinhold, Dustin Peters, Ekkehardt Belle, Elisabeth Leistikow, Ellen Schulz, Eric Asch, Erik Borner, Erik Schaeffler, Eva Maria Damasko, Eva Meininger, Felix Holm, Felix Strüven, Frank Felicetti, Frank Logemann, Gabi Franke, Gabriele Libbach, Gergana Muskalla, Gerhard Fehn, Gerhard Hinze, Gerhard Mohr, Gero Wachholz, Gilles Karolyi, Gisa Bergmann, Gordon Piedesack, Guido Zimmermann, Hanns-Jörg Krumpholz, Hans Bayer, Hans Zwimpfer, Hans-Jörg Karrenbrock, Heiko Grauel, Helen Schilp, Helge Heynold, Helmut Krauss, Helmut Winkelmann, Henry König, Holger Löwenberg, Ingrid El-Sigai, Ines Deinert, Iris Atzwanger, Isabel Berghout, Jan Langer, Jana Rahma, Jo van Nelsen, Joachim Kerzel, Jochen Nötzelmann, Joey Cordevin, Johannes Semm, Jörg Schäfer, Joscha Fischer-Antze, José Rodriguez, Julia Bautz, Juliana Fuhrmann, Jörgen Holdorf, Kai Henrik Möller, Kai Moosmann, Kai Taschner, Karl-Jürgen Sihler, Katalyn Bohn, Katrin von Chamier, Katharina Lichtblau, Kathrin Fiedler, Kathrin Spielvogel, Katja Abt, Katja Straub, Katrin Laksberg, Kerstin Hilbig, Kirstin Hesse, Klaus Dittmann, Klaus Krückemeyer, Konstantina Fourkiotis, Kristina von Weltzien, Kristine Walther, Kurt Spielmann, Lara Trautmann, Laura Cisneros, Lennart Beck, Leyla Trebbien, Lilli Roos, Lilly Volk, Linus Kraus, Lisa Cardinale, Louise Oppenländer, Manuela Bäcker, Marc Iancu, Marc Oliver Schulze, Marco Reinbold, Marco Rosenberg, Marco Schmidt, Mario Grete, Mario Hassert, Marios Morenos, Mark Bremer, Markus Haase, Marlene von Sternburg, Martin Arnhold, Martin Bringmann, Martin Sabel, Martin Schäfer, Martin Schlabs, Matthias Braun, Matthias Keller, Maximilian Sordon, Michael Abendroth, Michael Betz, Michael Bideller, Michael Borgard, Michael Che Koch, Michael Deckner, Michael Heuel, Michael Krüger, Michael Lucke, Michael Torunsky, Michaela Kametz, Monika Müller-Heusch, Moritz Pliquet, Nadine Wöbs, Nick Benjamin, Nicole Engeln, Nils Friedrich, Nils Kreutinger, Nina Amerschläger, Nina Hecklau, Nina Wolf, Ole Jacobsen, Oliver Böttcher, Oliver Krietsch-Matzura, Oliver Preusche, Oliver Wronka, Özgür Karadeniz, Patrick Dollmann, Paula Hans, Paul Übermuth, Peter Bieringer, Peter Dischkow, Peter Lehn, Peter Wenke, Petra Buschkämper, Petra Konradi, Pierre Semmler, Pirrko Cremer, Pit Knorr, Ralf Kellen, Randi Rettel, Renier Baaken, Richard van Weyden, Rita Ringehanu, Robert Kotulla, Robert Missler, Robert Steudtner, Rolf Buschpeter, Ron Matz, Rüdiger Schulzki, Ruth Hamm, Sabina Godec, Sabine Fischer, Sabine König, Sabrina Faber, Sandra Lühr, Sascha Lucke, Sascha Nathan, Sascha Rotermund, Sascha von Zambelly, Saskia Haisch, Sebastian Huther, Sibylle Nicolai, Sonja Stein, Sonngard Dressler, Stefan Müller-Ruppert, Stefan Naas, Stefan Senf, Stefanie Meisenzahl, Steffen Wilhelm, Stephan Becker, Stephan Schleberger, Stéphane Bittoun, Susanne Grawe, Susanne Schäfer, Sven Hasper, Sven Philipp, Sylvia Heid, Sylvie Nogler, Tanja Esche, Tanja Landgraf, Thomas Balou Martin, Thomas Dehler, Thomas Fitschen, Thomas Friebe, Thomas Martin, Tim Kreuer, Tobias Brecklinghaus, Tony Clark, Traudel Sperber, Ulrike Hübschmann, Ulrike Johannson, Ursula Stampfuss, Viktor Malkowski, Walter Jauernich, Wilhelm Steffen, Willi Röbke, Wolff von Lindenau, Wolfgang Berger, Wolfram Fuchs, Yesim Meisheit
      Voice Over Cast – French
      Achille Orsoni, Adeline Germaneau, Agnès Manoury, Alain Dorval, Alain Floret, Alexandre Donders, Alexandre Gillet, Alexandre Pottier, Alexia Lunel, Alexis Rangheard, Alexis Victor, Anna Lauzeray Gishi , Anne Dolan, Anne Gennatas, Anne Massoteau, Anne Plumet, Anne Rondeleux, Anne Tilloy, Annie Milon, Anouck Hautbois, Antoine Schoumsky, Antoine Tomé, Antonella Colapietro, Ariane Deviègue, Armelle Gallaud, Arnaud Arbessier, Arnaud Léonard, Audrey Sablé, Audrey Sourdive, Aurélie Konaté, Baptiste Marc, Barbara Beretta, Barbara Delsol, Benedicte Bosc, Benedicte Charton, Benghezala Rody Mohamed, Benoit Allemane, Benoit Du Pac, Benoît Fort, Benoit Hartmann, Bernard Bollet, Bernard Demory, Bernard Lanneau, Bernard Métraux, Bernard Tiphaine, Bertrand Dingé, Bertrand Liebert, Bertrand Nadler, Blanche Ravalec, Boris Agondanou, Boris Rehlinger, Brigitte Aubry, Brigitte Berges, Brigitte Guedj, Brigitte Lecordier, Brigitte Virtudes, Bruno Choel, Bruno Henry, Bruno Magnes, Bruno Méyère, Bruno Moury, Caroline Combes, Caroline Maillard, Caroline Pascal, Cassandre Vittu de Keraoul, Cathy Cerda, Cécile Vigne, Cédric Dumond, Céline Duhamel, Céline Mauge, Céline Melloul, Céline Monsarrat, Céline Ronté, Chantal Baroin, Charlotte Daniel, Charlotte Junière, Chloé Berthier, Christian Benard, Christian Pélissier, Christine Braconnier, Christophe Lemoine, Christophe Peyroux, Christophe Reymond, Cindy Lemineur, Claire Guyot, Claire Morin, Claire Soares, Clara Quilichini, Clara Soares, Claudine Grémy, Cléo Anton, Clotilde Verry, Constantin Pappas, Corinne Wellong, Coumba Baradji, Cyrille Monge, Damien Boisseau, Damien Laquet, Daniel Lafourcade, Daniel Lobé, Danièle Douet, Daria Levannier, David Krüger, Déborah Claude, Déborah Perret, Delphine Braillon, Denis Boileau, Denis Lefrançois, Denis Tadié Tuéné, Diouc Koma, Dominique Lelong, Dominique Vallée, Donald Reignoux, Dorothée Pousséo, Edwige Lemoine, Elisa Bourreau, Elisabeth Fargeot, Elsa Davoine, Emil Abossolo-Mbo, Emilie Duchenoy, Emilie Marié, Emmanuel Curtil, Emmanuel Fouquet, Emmanuel Gradi, Emmanuel Karsen, Emmanuel Rausenberger, Emmanuèle Bondeville, Emmylou Homs, Eric Aubrahn, Eric Legrand, Eric Peter, Evelyne Grandjean, Fabrice Fara, Fabrice Lelyon, Fanny Bloc, Fily Keita, Florence Dumortier, Florian Wormser, France Renard, Franck Lorrain, Franck Peter, Franck Sportis, François Eric-Gendron, François Hatt, François Montagut, François Siener, François Tavarès, Françoise Cadol, Françoise Escobar, François-Eric Gendron, Frantz Confiac, Frédéric Cerdal, Frédéric Norbert, Frédéric Popovic, Frédéric Souterelle, Frédéric Van Den Driessche, Gabriel Le Doze, Gaëlle Savary, Georges Caudron, Géraldine Asselin, Gérard Boucaron, Gérard Darier, Gérard Dessalles, Gérard Malabat, Gérard Rinaldi, Gérard Surugue, Gilbert Lévy, Gilles Morvan, Guillaume Lebon, Guillaume Orsat, Hélène Bizot, Hélène Vauquois, Hervé Caradec, Hervé Jolly, Hervé Lacroix, Hyppolit Audouy, Igor De Savitch, Ingrid Lefrançois, Isabelle Auvray, Isabelle Gardien, Isabelle Leprince, Isabelle Miller, Isabelle Volpé, Jacques Albaret, Jean Barney, Jean Rieffel, Jean-Alain Velardo, Jean-Baptiste Anoumon, Jean-Bernard Guillard, Jean-Claude Donda, Jean-Claude Sachot, Jean-François Aupied, Jean-François Cros, Jean-François Kopf, Jean-François Vlérick, Jean-Jacques Nervest, Jean-Louis Garçon, Jean-Loup Horwitz, Jean-Luc Guizonne, Jean-Marie Boyer, Jean-Michel Martial, Jean-Michel Vaubien, Jean-Pascal Quilichini, Jean-Paul Pitolin, Jean-Philippe Brière, Jean-Pierre Michael, Jean-Pol Brissart, Jeff Esperenza, Jérémie Bedrune, Jérémie Covillault, Jérémy Prévost, Jérôme Keen, Jérôme Pauwels, Jessie Lambotte, Jhos Lican, Jocelyne N'zunga, Jochen Hägele, Josy Bernard, Julie Carli, Julie Dumas, Julien Chatelet, Julien Meunier, Julien Mior, Julien Sibre, Juliette Croizat, Juliette Degenne, Justine Berger, Kahina Tagherset, Karine Foviau, Karine Martin, Karine Pinoteau, Karl-Line Heller, Kelly Marot, Laetitia Lefebvre, Laura Blanc, Laura Pelerins, Laura Préjean, Laura Zichy, Laurence Bréheret, Laurence Charpentier, Laurence Crou, Lou Viguier, Luc Boulad, Maïté Monceau, Marc Bretonnière, Marc Brunet, Marc Perez, Marie-Laure Dougnac, Mathieu Rivolier, Mélanie Belamy, Nicolas Justamon, Philippe Vincent, Pierre Alam, Rémi Gutton, Sébastien Desjours, Sophie Riffont, Stéphane Bazin, Véronique Desmadryl
      Voice Over Cast – Italian
      Adele Pellegatta, Alessandra Berardi, Alessandra Felletti, Alessandro Budroni, Alessandro Capra, Alessandro Conte, Alessandro D'Errico, Alessandro Fattori, Alessandro Germano, Alessandro Lussiana, Alessandro Rigotti, Alessandro Zurla, Alex Poli, Alice Bongiorni, Andrea De Nisco, Andrea Failla, Andrea Moretti, Andrea Oldani, Angela Ricciardi, Angiolina Gobbi, Anna Charlotte Barbera, Anna Lana, Annalisa Longo, Antonello Governale, Antonino Saccone, Antonio Paiola, Antonio Palumbo, Arianna Craviotto, Beatrice Caggiula, Bruno Slaviero, Carlo Cosolo, Caterina Rochira, Cesare Rasini, Charlotte Barbera, Chiara Colizzi, Chiara Francese, Chiara Preziosi, Cinzia Massironi, Claudio Beccari, Claudio Moneta, Claudio Ridolfo, Costanzo Doriana, Cristiana Rossi, Cristina Giolitti, Dania Cericola, Daniela Amato, Daniela Fava, Dario Agrillo, Dario Oppido, Davide Albano, Davide Fazio, Davide Solombrino, Diego Baldoin, Diego Sabre, Dimitri Winter, Dodo Versino, Domenico Brioschi, Elda Olivieri, Elena Fiorenza, Elena Gianni, Eleni Molos, Elisabetta Cesone, Elisabetta Spinelli, Emanuela D’Amico, Emanuela Pacotto, Emanuele Fortunati, Emanuele Vezzoli, Esther Ruggiero, Ezio Vivolo, Fabio Gervasi, Federica Valenti, Francesca Tretto, Francesco Cataldo, Francesco Discolo, Francesco Mei, Francesco Meoni, Francesco Rizzi, Gabriele Calindri, Gabriele Vender, Gaetano Lizzio, Gerolamo Alchieri, Gianandrea Muià, Gianluca Iacono, Gianluca Musiu, Gianluca Solombrino, Gianna Gesualdo, Gianni Gaude, Gianni Quillico, Giorgia Locuratolo, Giorgio Bonino, Giorgio Perno, Giulia Maniglio, Giulio Biscardi, Greta Bortolotti, Ilaria Egitto, Ilaria Silvestri, Iolanda Granato, Ivan Andreani, Jacopo Calatroni, Jasmine Laurenti, Jenny De Cesarei, Katia D'Alessio, Katia Sorrentino, Laura Valastro, Lavinia Paladino, Leonardo Gajo, Lorella De Luca, Lorenzo Scattorin, Luca Appetiti, Luca Ghignone, Luca Sandri, Luca Semeraro, Lucia Valenti, Luigi Rosa, Luisa Ziliotto, Maddalena Vadacca, Manuele Durante, Marco Balbi, Marco Morellini, Marco Pagani, Marco Panzanaro, Marina Thovez, Mario Scarabelli, Mario Zucca, Marisa Della Pasqua, Martina Tamburello, Massimiliano Aresu, Massimiliano Lotti, Massimiliano Plinio, Matteo Brusamonti, Matteo De Mojana, Matteo Zanotti, Mattia Bressan, Maurizio Merluzzo, Mavi Felli, Michele Maggiore, Monica Pariante, Nicola Vitiello, Oliviero Cappellini, Oliviero Corbetta, Paola Della Pasqua, Paolo Bessegato, Paolo De Santis, Patrizia Mottola, Patrizia Scianca, Pietro Ubaldi, Rachele Paolelli, Raffaele Fallica, Renata Bertolas, Renzo Ferrini, Riccardo Lombardo, Riccardo Onorato, Riccardo Peroni, Roberto Gessi, Roberto Palermo, Rosa Servidio, Rossana Bassani, Ruggiero Andreozzi, Samuele Torrigiani, Sara Dho, Sara Vitagliano, Serena Clerici, Silvana Fantini, Silvano Piccardi, Silvia Avallone, Silvio Pandolfi, Simona Biasetti, Simone Leonardi, Simone Lupinacci, Stefania Colangelo, Stefania De Peppe, Stefania Patruno, Stefania Rusconi, Stefano Albertini, Stefano Alessandroni, Stefano Pozzi, Stefano Thermes, Tania De Domenico, Tiziana Martello, Tony Sansone, Valentina Framarin, Valentina Pallavicino, Valentina Pollani, Valentina Tarozzi, Valeria Falcinelli, Valerio Amoruso, Veronica Rocca, Virginia Brunetti, Vittorio Bestoso, Walter Rivetti
      Voice Over Cast – Russian
      Aleksandr Borisov, Aleksandr Gavrilin, Aleksandr Khmelnitskii, Aleksandr Khorlin, Aleksandr Noskov, Aleksandr Rezalin, Aleksandr Tsoi, Aleksandra Ostroukhova, Aleksei Dubrovskii, Aleksei Rozin, Aleksei Voitiuk, Alena Falaleeva, Alena Sozinova, Alevtina Danilenko, Alexandr Andrienko, Alexandr Barinov, Alexandr Beliy, Alexandr Bobrovskiy, Alexandr Borisov, Alexandr Chernyavskiy, Alexandr Doronin, Alexandr Dzyuba, Alexandr Gavrilin, Alexandr Golovchanskiy, Alexandr Grishin, Alexandr Gruzdev, Alexandr Khmelnitskiy, Alexandr Khorlin, Alexandr Khoshabaev, Alexandr Khotchenkov, Alexandr Komlev, Alexandr Kovrizhnykh, Alexandr Luchinin, Alexandr Matrosov, Alexandr Noskov, Alexandr Novikov, Alexandr Pakhomov, Alexandr Rakhlenko, Alexandr Rezalin, Alexandr Samoylov, Alexandr Shestopalov, Alexandr Suvorov, Alexandr Taranzhin, Alexandr Tsoy, Alexandr Vdovin, Alexandr Voronov, Alexandr Yatsko, Alexandra Arons, Alexandra Kostinskaya, Alexandra Verkhoshanskaya, Alexey Aptovtsev, Alexey Bagdasarov, Alexey Dubrovskiy, Alexey Kolupkov, Alexey Koval, Alexey Maslov, Alexey Mikhaylov, Alexey Myasnikov, Alexey Rozin, Alexey Ryzhkov, Alexey Shadkhin, Alexey Sokolov, Alexey Voytyuk, Aliya Nasyrova, Anastasiia Besedina, Anastasiia Zharkova, Anastasiya Lapina, Anastasiya Maslova, Anastasiya Prokofyeva, Anastasiya Zharkova, Anatolii Noks, Andrei Lavrov, Andrey Barkhudarov, Andrey Bazhin, Andrey Belyavskiy, Andrey Danilyuk, Andrey Kazantsev, Andrey Kurnosov, Andrey Sipin, Andrey Sokolov, Andrey Sukhov, Andrey Walts, Andrey Yaroslavtsev, Andrey Zaytsev, Anna Kiseleva, Anna Kovaleva, Anna Levina, Anna Moleva, Anton Eldarov, Anton Kolesnikov, Anton Morozov, Anton Naumov, Anton Savenkov, Arman Khachatryan, Artem Kretov, Artem Shtepura, Arthur Bitov, Arthur Ivanov, Arzu Suleimanova, Arzu Suleymanova, Bella Ko, Beso Gataev, Boris Bystrov, Boris Repetur, Boris Shuvalov, Boris Tokarev, Daniil Eldarov, Daniil Shcheblanov, Danila Shcheblanov, Darya Belousova, Darya Frolova, Darya Semenova, Denis Bespalyi, Denis Bgavin, Denis Nadtochiy, Denis Nekrasov, Denis Saraikin, Denis Shvedov, Diana Morozova, Diomid Vinogradov, Dmitry Alekseev, Dmitry Filimonov, Dmitry Krivoshchapov, Dmitry Kurta, Dmitry Polonskiy, Dmitry Polyanovskiy, Dmitry Sidorov, Dmitry Tarnover, Dmitry Yachevskiy, Edgar Malin, Edward Brioni, Edward Dvinskikh, Egor Zhirnov, Ekaterina Afrikantova, Ekaterina Demakova, Ekaterina Kabashova, Ekaterina Khlystova, Ekaterina Kulikova, Ekaterina Miroshnikova, Ekaterina Novoydarskaya, Ekaterina Semenova, Ekaterina Vinogradova, Elena Antipova, Elena Chebaturkina, Elena Ivasishina, Elena Kharitonova, Elena Kishchik, Elena Shestovskaya, Elena Shulman, Elena Soloveva, Elena Solovyova, Elena Stepanova, Elena Svanidze, Elena Terekhova, Elizaveta Klimova, Eugenia Beskorovaynaya, Eugenia Vagan, Eugeniy Khazov, Eugeniy Rubtsov, Eugeniy Sergeev, Eva Finkelshtein, Evgenii Bakalov, Evgenii Khazov, Evgenii Tolokonnikov, Evgeniia Luchnikova, Fedor Sukhov, Feodor Malyshev, Feodor Shuvalov, Feodor Sukhov, Gennadii Novikov, Gennadiy Novikov, Georgiy Martirosyan, German Yukavskiy, Gleb Glushenkov, Gleb Petrov, Grigoriy Dantsiger, Grigoriy Shevchuk, Iaroslav Agekian, Iaroslav Khoroshkov., Igor Balalaev, Igor Staroseltsev, Igor Taradaikin, Igor Tomilov, Ilya Barabanov, Ilya Blednyj, Ilya Ermolov, Ilya Isaev, Ilya Khvostikov, Ilya Krytoyarov, Ilya Slanevskiy, Inga Smetanina, Inna Koroleva, Innokentiy Tarabara, Irina Epifanova, Irina Kireeva, Irina Nizina, Irina Savina, Irina Sushina, Irina Yakovleva, Irina Zheryakova, Irina Zubkova, Iuliia Cherkasova, Iuliia Churakova, Iurii Anpilogov, Ivan Agapov, Ivan Chaban, Ivan Kalinin, Ivan Lakshin, Ivan Litvinov, Ivan Mokhovikov, Ivan Nepomnyashchiy, Ivan Porodnov, Ivan Traore, Ivan Zabelin, Ivan Zharkov, Karina Dymont, Kirill Dmitriev, Kirill Radtsig, Konstantin Elchaninov, Konstantin Karasik, Kseniya Efremova, Larisa Brokhman, Larisa Nekipelova, Leonid Belozorovich, Leonid Zhitkov, Lika Rulla, Lina Ivanova, Liubov Germanova, Liudmila Ilina, Ludmila Pivovarova, Ludmila Shuvalova, Lyubov Germanova, Maksim Kovalevskii, Margarita Bystryakova, Margarita Korsh, Maria Bakina, Maria Borisova, Maria Fortunatova, Maria Ivashchenko, Maria Ovchinnikova, Maria Yanko, Mariia Fortunatova, Marina Gassan, Marina Lisovets, Marina Vorozhishcheva, Maryana Spivak, Maxim Dakhnenko, Maxim Galits, Maxim Kerin, Maxim Kovalevskiy, Maxim Mityashin, Maxim Onishchenko, Maxim Pinsker, Mikhail Belyakovich, Mikhail Beskaravaynyi, Mikhail Danilyuk, Mikhail Georgiu, Mikhail Guldan, Mikhail Shults, Mikhail Sushkov, Mikhail Tikhonov, Natali Starynkevich, Natalia Boiarenok, Natalia Boyarenok, Natalia Cherniavskaia, Natalia Chernyavskaya, Natalia Gracheva, Natalia Grebenkina, Natalia Kolodyazhnaya, Nikita Prozorovskiy, Nikolai Razumenko, Nikolay Bystrov, Nikolay Razumenko, Nona Vinogradova, Oleg Forostenko, Oleg Kamenshchikov, Oleg Kutsenko, Oleg Novikov, Oleg Shcherbinin, Oleg Zima, Olga Abramova, Olga Golovanova, Olga Kovylina, Olga Kuznetsova, Olga Mugrycheva, Olga Mygrycheva, Olga Pletneva, Olga Shorokhova, Olga Zubkova, Olga Zvereva, Pavel Kapitonov, Pavel Kipnis, Pavel Mamonov, Polina Kuzminskaia, Polina Kuzminskaya, Polina Shcherbakova, Prokhor Chekhovskoy, Pyotr Ivashchenko, Pyotr Kovrizhnykh, Pyotr Tobilevich, Radik Mukhametzianov, Radik Mukhametzyanov, Ramilya Iskander, Roman Kuperman, Roman Ladnev, Roman Polyanskiy, Roman Sviridenko, Sergei Annenkov, Sergei Chikhachev, Sergei Iudaev, Sergei Kostylev, Sergei Pinchuk, Sergei Ponomarev, Sergey Borodinov, Sergey Burunov, Sergey Chikhachev, Sergey Chudakov, Sergey Dik, Sergey Gabrielyan, Sergey Kaplunov, Sergey Kazakov, Sergey Kolesnikov, Sergey Kostylev, Sergey Kunitskiy, Sergey Kutasov, Sergey Lavygin, Sergey Neudachin, Sergey Pechenkin, Sergey Pinchuk, Sergey Ponomarev, Sergey Potapov, Sergey Smirnov, Sergey Uskov, Sergey Veshchev, Sergey Yudaev, Stanislav Strelkov, Stanislav Tikunov, Svetlana Bogatskaya, Svetlana Maliukova, Svetlana Malyukova, Svetlana Starikova, Tatiana Bondarenko, Tatyana Shitova, Tatyana Veselkina, Timur Burin, Vadim Maksimov, Vadim Medvedev, Valentina Abramova, Valerii Fedorenko, Valeriy Shalavin, Valeriy Storozhik, Varvara Chaban, Vasilisa Voronina, Vasilisa Zhuravleva, Vasiliy Bochkarev, Vasiliy Dakhnenko, Vasiliy Stonozhenko, Vasiliy Zotov, Veronika Isaeva, Veronika Sarkisova, Viktor Bakin, Viktor Bokhon, Viktor Rudnichenko, Vitaliy Khodin, Vitaliy Petrov, Vladimir Antonik, Vladimir Barkalaia, Vladimir Levashev, Vladimir Nikitin, Vladimir Palianitsa, Vladimir Palyanitsa, Vladimir Rybalchenko, Vladimir Tyagichev, Vladimir Zaytsev, Vladislav Kopp, Vladislav Pogiba, Vladislav Tretiak, Vladislav Tretyak, Vsevolod Kuznetsov, Vyacheslav Nikolaev, Yaroslav Khoroshkov, Yuriy Brezhnev, Yuriy Derkach, Yury Anpilogov, Yury Brezhnev, Yury Derkach, Yury Grigorev, Yury Malyarov, Yury Menshagin
      Voice Over Cast - Castilian Spanish
      Abraham Novillo, Alejandra Torray, Adolfo Pastor, Álex Saudinós, Alfredo Martínez, Alma Naranjo, Amalia Cantarero, Álvaro Martín, Álvaro Navarro, Álvaro Reina, Ana de Castro, Ana Esther Alborg, Ana Jiménez, Ana María Marí, Ana Richart, Ana San Millán, Ana Monleón, Ángel Amorós, Arantxa Franco de Sarabia, Ángel Coomonte, Ana Plaza, Ana Valeiras, Ángel Rodríguez, Antonio Abenójar, Antonio Alfonso Hernández, Antonio Cremades, Antonio Domínguez, Antonio Esquivias, Antonio Llano, Antonio Ramírez, Antonio Villar, Arturo López, Aurora González, Beatriz Berciano, Beatriz Llaneza, Begoña Hernando, Carmen Consentino, Carlos López Benedí, Carlos Pérez Lonjas, Carlos Moreno Minguito, Carlos Salamanca, Carlos Ysbert, Carmen Gambín, Carmen Carbajo, Carmen Podio, Carolina Tak, Catherina Martínez, César Díaz, Charo Soria, Chelo Vivares, Chus Gil, Claudio Serrano, David Blanco, David Hernán, Diana Torres, Elena Rey, Elena Ruíz de Velasco, Elsa Pinillos, Emilio García, Emma Cifuentes, Enrique Santarén, Eugenio Barona, Eva Díez, Eva Lorenzo, Félix Alcolea, Felicidad Barrio, Felipe Garrido, Félix Ribalta, Fernando Castro (Nano), Fernando Cordero, Fernando de Luis, Fernando Elegido, Fernando Hernández, Fernando Serna, Fran Jiménez, Gador Martín, Gema Martín, Gloria Núñez, Gustavo Cantolla, Héctor Checa, Inma Gallego, Isabel Donate, Isabel Gaudí, Isatxa Mengibar, Íñigo del Hoyo, Iria Gallardo, Israel de la Rosa, Isabel Fernández Avanthai, Ismael Yagüe, Juan Antonio Sainz de la Maza, Javier Bañas, Javier Gámir, Javier Martínez, Jesús Barreda, Jesús Carrasco, Jorge García Ínsua, Jos Gómez, Jesús Rodríguez (Rolo), Jorge Saudinós, José Ángel Juanes, José Ángel Fuentes, José Escobosa, José Padilla, Joseba Pinela, Josito Núñez, Juan Amador, Juan Carlos Lozano, Juan Luis Rovira, Juan Navarro, Juan Rueda, Juanjo López, Julián Rodríguez, Kenny Roldán, Laura Ramírez, Laura Barriga, Lorena Higuera, Lourdes Montes, Luis Fernando Ríos, Luis Más, Luis Manuel Martín, María Blanco, María Jesús Nieto, María José Maestro, María Luisa Marcel, Maite Mira, Mar Jorcano, Marcos Graña, María Sánchez, Marta Barriuso, Marta Almazán, Marina Romero, Mario Arenas, Marisol Navajo, Marta Gil, Marta Méndez, Mercedes Cepeda, Mercedes Espinosa, Miguel Ángel Pérez, Miguel Ángel Montero, Miguel Campos, Miriam Valencia, Neri Hualde, Nikky García, Olga Cano, Óscar Castellanos, Pablo Alamá, Pablo Calvo, Paco Andrés Valdivia, Paco Vaquero, Patricia Rada, Pedro Arnas, Pilar López, Paqui Horcajo, Pedro Tena, Pepa Agudo, Pepe Carabias, Pilar Coronado, Pilar Martín, Rafael Azcárraga, Rafael de la Rica, Ramón Reparaz, Raquel Cubillo, Richard del Olmo, Roberto Cuadrado, Roberto Encinas, Roberto González, Rosa Vivas, Rocío Megías, Salvador Campoy, Salvador Serrano, Sara Polo, Sergio Liébana, Sonia Esteban, Susana Cantos, Susana Damas, Luis Vicente Ivars (Tente), Txema Moscoso, Verónica Llaneza, Victor Martínez, Vicente Gil, Yolanda Pérez
      Voice Over Cast - Latin American Spanish
      Abdeel Silva, Adrián Wowczuk, Adriana Casas, Alan Kanaan, Alejando Orozco, Alejandro Bono, Alejandro Gómez, Alejandro Graue, Alejandro Mayén, Alejandro Outeyral, Alejandro Scaravelli, Alejandro Villeli, Alexander Páez, Alfonso Obregón, Alfonso Ramírez, Alma de la Rosa, Alma Juárez, Alondra Hidalgo, Álvaro Gómez, Álvaro Pandelo, Anabel Méndez, Analiz Sánchez, Andrea Higa, Andrea Orozco, Andrea S Rigler, Andrea Sala Rigler, Andrés García, Andrés Gutiérrez, Ángeles Lescano, Angélica Vargas, Ariel Abadi, Armando Coria, Armando Duque, Armando Rendís, Arturo Casanova, Arturo Mercado Chacón, Arturo Mercado Jr., Betzabé Jara, Blas García, Bruno Coronel, Camilo Rodríguez, Carla Castañeda, Carlo Vázquez, Carlos Águila, Carlos Celestre, Carlos del Campo, Carlos Jiménez, Carlos Segundo, Carolina Taliberti, Christine Byrd, Circe Luna, Cony Madera, Cristina Hernández, Cynthia Alfonzo, Dafnis Fernández, Daniel Abundis, Daniel Lacy, Daniel Osorio, Dany De Álzaga, Darío Ripoll, David Camarillo, Demian Velazco, Diana Alonso, Diana Pérez, Diego Brizzi, Diego Guerrero, Dilma Gómez, Dulce Guerrero, Edson Matus, Eduardo Fonseca, Eduardo Garza, Eduardo Liñán, Eduardo Tejedo, Elena Ramírez, Elsa Covián, Emilio Guerrero, Emmanuel Bernal, Enrique Cervantes, Enrique Porcellana, Enzo Fortuny, Érica Edwards, Erick Salinas, Ernesto Lezama, Esteban Desco, Ezequiel Romero, Facundo Reyes, Federico LLambí, Fernando Oural, Francisco Colmenero, Gabriel Chávez, Gabriel Pingarrón, Gabriela Olarieta, Gaby Guzmán, Gaby Willer, Gerardo Reyero, Gerardo Vásquez, Germán Fabregat, Gisela Casillas, Gisela Viviano, Gloria Elena Obregón, Guillermo Coria, Guillermo Rojas, Gustavo Bonfigli, Gustavo Dardés, Héctor Miranda, Héctor Moreno, Herman López, Hermes Camelo, Hiromi Hayakawa, Humberto Solórzano, Humberto Vélez, Idzi Dutkiewicz, Irene Guiser, Irina Índigo, Irwin Daayán, Isabel Martiñón, Isabel Romo, Jaime Vega, Javier Carbone, Javier Gómez, Javier Olguín, Jerry Velázquez, Jesse Conde, Jessica Ángeles, Joana Brito, Jocelyn Robles, John Grey Clavijo, Jorge Lapuente, Jorge Ornelas, Jorge Riveros, Jorge Santos, José Arenas, José Luis Orozco, José Manuel Cantor, José Pepe Vilchis, Juan Alfonso Carralero, Juan Carlos Tinoco, Juan Manuel Echave, Julio Roberto Gómez, Kamala Videla, Karin Zavala, Katalina Múzquiz, Kerygma Flores, Laura Ayala, Laura Cassani, Laura Sordi, Laura Torres, Leonardo García, Leto Dugatkin, Lety Amezcua, Leyla Rangel, Liliana Barba, Lorena Muñoz, Loretta Santini, Lourdes Arruti, Love Santini, Lucas Medina, Luciana Falcón, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Luis Ávila, Luis Daniel Ramírez, Luis Fernando Orozco, Luis H Pazos, Lupita Leal, Luz Mary Baquero, Ma. Fernanda Morales, Magda Giner, Maggie Vera, Majo Pérez, Manuel Campuzano, Manuel Vargas, Mara Brenner, Mara Campanelli, Marcelo Armand, Marcos Abadi, Mariana Correa, Mariana de Iraola, Mariana Martí, Mariana Ortiz, Mario Arvizu, Mario Castañeda, Mario De Candia, Mario Filio, Mario Gutiérrez, Martha G. Rincón, Martín de Renzo, Martín Gopar, Martín Soto, Maru Guzmán, Matías Carossia, Matilde Ávila, Mauricio Pérez, Mayra Arellano, Melissa Gedeón, Miguel Ángel Ghigliazza, Mireya Mendoza, Moisés Iván Mora, Moisés Palacios, Mónica Villaseñor, Nacho Rodríguez, Natalia Bernodat, Nicole Apstein, Noelia Socolovsky, Norma Iturbe, Nuria Dul, Octavio Rojas, Oscar Garibay, Óscar Gómez, Oscar Toledano, Paco Mauri, Patricio Lago, Paula Baldini, Pedro D'Aguillón, Pedro Ruiz, Pepe Toño Macías, Pepe Vilchis, Randolfo Barrionuevo, Raúl Anaya, Raúl Solo, Rebeca Manríquez, Rebeca Patiño, René García, René Sagastume, Ricardo Alanis, Ricardo Méndez, Ricardo Mendoza, Ricardo Rocha, Ricardo Tejedo, Rick Loera, Roberto Carrillo, Roberto Gutiérrez, Roberto Mendiola, Rocío Prado, Rodolfo Gutiérrez, Rodrigo Carralero, Rodrigo Marulanda, Rosa Ángela López, Rossy Aguirre, Rubén Moya, Salvador Reyes, Santos Alberto, Sarah Souza, Sebastián Llapur, Sebastián Rosas, Sergio Bermejo, Sergio Gutiérrez Coto, Sergio Morel, Sigifredo Vega, Silvia Aira, Socorro de la Campa, Solana Pastorino, Susana Alcoba, Susana Moreno, Tere Ibarrola, Tián Brass, Ulises M Zavala, Valeria Gómez, Vicente Moros, Víctor Civeira, Víctor Ugarte, Ximena Viver, Xochitl Ugarte, Yadira Aedo, Yamil Atala, Yamila Garreta
      Voice Over Cast – Brazilian Portuguese
      Adalgisa Pires, Ádel Mercadante, Adna Cruz, Adriana Albuquerque, Adriana Pissardini, Adriana Torres, Agatha Paulita, Agnaldo Ribeiro, Airam Pinheiro, Alessandra Araújo, Alessandra Merz, Alexandre Drummond, Alexandre Maguolo, Alexandre Marconato, Alexandre Moreno, Alexandre Soares, Alfredo Martins, Alfredo Rollo, Aline Ghezzi, Aline Guioli, Aline Malafaia, Amanda Manso, Amazyles Almeida, Ana Elena Bittencourt, Ana Lucia, Ana Lúcia Granjero, Ana Lúcia Menezes, Ana Maria Morais, Ana Paula Martins, Ana Paula Schneider, Anderson Araujo, Anderson Coutinho, André Belizar, André Lemos, André Rinaldi, Andréa Murucci, Andrea Suhett, Andreia Barana, Andrezza Abreu, Angela Bonatti, Angela Couto, Angélica Borges, Angélica Santos, Anne Christine, Antoniela Canto, Antônio de Pádua, Antônio Moreno, Armando Tiraboschi, Beatriz Villa, Beto Vandesteen, Bia Barros, Bia Dellamonica, Bianca da Costa, Bruna Laynes, Bruna Matta, Bruno Carnevali, Bruno Rocha, Bruno Sangregório, Cafi Baloussier, Caio César, Camila Maia, Carina Eiras, Carla Araújo, Carla Dias, Carla Pompílio, Carlos Alberto, Carlos Comério, Carlos Gesteira, Carlos Roberto, Carlos Seidl, Carmem Sheila, Carol Albuquerque, Carol Crespo, Carolina Ruis, Cassia Bisceglia, Cassius Romero, Cecilia Lemes, Cesar Emilio, César Marquetti, César Tunas, Charles Dalla, Charles Emmanuel, Christiane Louise, Christiane Monteiro, Christiano Torreão, Claudia Victoria, Cláudio Galvan, Clécio Souto, Cristiane Monteiro, Dado Monteiro, Dalton Barone, Dani Campos, Daniel Abulafi, Daniel Ávila, Daniel Machline, Daniel Muller, Daniela Campos, Daniela Schmitz, Dário de Castro, Deborah Bapt, Diego Lima, Diego Marques, Dilma Machado, Douglas Guedes, Douglas Monteiro, Duda Espinoza, Duda Ribeiro, Dudu Drummond, Dudu Fevereiro, Duio Botta, Ednaldo Lucena, Eduardo Borgerth, Eduardo Dascar, Élcio Romar, Élcio Sodré, Élida L'Astorina, Enrico Espada, Enzo Danneman, Eri Correa, Érika Menezes, Ettore Zuim, Evie Saide, Fabiana Aveiro, Fábio de Castro, Fabíola Giardino, Fabíola Martins, Fabricio Vila Verde, Faduli Costa, Felipe Albuquerque, Felipe Drummond, Felipe Grinnan, Félix Boisson, Fernanda Baronne, Fernanda Bock, Fernanda Bullara, Fernanda Keller, Fernanda Mammana, Fernando Mendonça, Fernando Peiter, Fernando Peron, Fernando Sierpe, Filipe Albuquerque, Flávia Fontenelle, Flávia Saddy, Flávio Back, Flávio Dias, Flora Paulita, Francisco Bretas, Francisco Júnior, Fred Mascarenhas, Gabriela Bicalho, Gabriela Medeiros, Gil Mesquita, Gilberto Baroli, Gilberto Rocha Júnior, Gilza Mello, Gisa Della Mare, Gisele Vechin, Giulia Morabito, Gizza Machado, Glauco Marques, Guilene Conte, Guilherme Lopes, Guilherme Marques, Gustavo Nader, Gutemberg Barros, Guto Nejaim, Hannah Buttel, Helena Palomanes, Hélio Ribeiro, Hélio Vacari, Henrique Canales, Henrique Neves, Hércules Franco, Iara Riça, Igor Lott, Ilka Pinheiro, Isaac Bardavid, Isaac Schneider, Isabel Sá, Isabel Lira, Isabela Guarnieri, Isabela Lorraine, Isabela Quadros, Isabelle Ricart, Isis Koschdoski, Issac Schinneider, Ivana Domenico, Izabel Lira, Jacqueline Souza, Jaqueline Brandão, Jayme Charlab, Jean Bodin, Jenifer Gouveia, Jéssica Marina, João Cappelli, Jonas Falcão, Jorge Junior, Jorge Lucas, Jorge Vasconcellos, José Augusto Sendim, José Leonardo, José Luiz Barbeito, José Santa Cruz, José Sant'anna, Julia Porto, Julia Ribas, Juliana "Jullie" Vasconcelos, Júlio Cezar, Júlio Chaves, Junior Nanneti, Juraciara Diacovo, Karen Ramalho, Karina Fonseca, Katia Campos, Krysna Dias, Lacarv, Larissa de Lara, Léo Martins, Léo Rabelo, Leonardo Camilo, Leonardo José, Leonel Abrantes, Letícia Celini, Letícia Quinto, Leticia Santos, Lhays Macedo, Lia Mello, Lina Mendes, Lina Rossana, Linn Jardim, Lu Baptista, Lucas Guerra, Luciana Baroli, Luciana Milano, Luciene Adami, Luis Laffey, Luis Manoel, Luis Paulo Valentin, Luisa Palomanes, Luisa Viotti, Luiz Antonio Lobue, Luiz Carlos de Moraes, Luiz Carlos Persy, Luiz Navarro, Luiz Paulo Valentin, Mabel Cezar, Maíra Góes, Maíra Paris, Maite Cunha, Malta Júnior, Manolo Rey, Marcela Duarte, Marcela Tachibana, Marcelo Coutinho, Marcelo Garcia, Marcelo Mattos, Marcelo Pissardini, Marcelo Sandryni, Márcia Coutinho, Márcia Farani, Marcia Martins, Márcia Morelli, Marcia Regina, Márcio Aguena, Márcio Dondi, Marcio Orochi, Marcio Seixas, Márcio Simões, Marco Antonio Abreu, Marco Antônio Abreu, Marco Antônio Costa, Marco Faustino, Marco Moreira, Marco Ribeiro, Marcos Souza, Marcus Jardym, Marcus Júnior, Maria Claudia Oliveira, Maria Helena Pader, Mariana Dondi, Mariana Leblanc, Mariana Torres, Mariangela Cantú, Marina Santana, Marina Wilson, Mário Cardoso, Mario Esteves, Mario Filho, Mário Jorge, Mário Monjardim, Mario Tupinamba, Marisa Leal, Marize Motta, Marlene Costa, Marli Bortoletto, Marly Ribeiro, Martha Cohen, Mateus Perissé, Maurício Berger, Mauro Castro, Mauro Gasperini, Mauro Horta, Mauro Ramos, Mayara Stefane, Mckeidy Lisita, Melise Maia, Milton Levi, Milton Parisi, Miriam Ficher, Mônica Domenechi, Monica Magnani, Mônica Rossi, Monica Toniolo, Morgana Bernabucci, Nádia Carvalho, Nando Lopes, Nando Sierpe, Natali Pazete, Natália Alves, Nica Nogueira, Nina Amorim, Nizo Neto, Orlando Drummond, Orlando Viggiani, Oscar Henriques, Oziel Monteiro, Pablo Argôllo, Pádua Moreira, Pamela Rodrigues, Paola Molinari, Patrícia Elizardo, Patrícia Garcia, Patrícia Scalvi, Paula Jubé, Paula Racy, Paulo Bernardo, Paulo Porto, Paulo Vignolo, Pedro Alves, Pedro Eugênio, Pedro Franco, Penha, Philippe Maia, Pierre Bittencourt, Pietro Mário, Priscila Amorim, Quintiliano, Rafael da Silveira, Rafael Lobo, Rafael Marcondes, Rafael Mendes, Rafael Nasanto, Rafael Pereira, Rafael Procópio, Rafael Rodrigo, Rafael Schubert, Ramon Campos, Raphael Bessa, Raphael Rossatto, Raquel Marinho, Raul Labanca, Rayanne Immediato, Rebeca Joia, Rebeca Modena, Rebeca Zadra, Regina Maia, Reginaldo Primo, Régis Nunes, Reinaldo Gonzaga, Reinaldo Pimenta, Reinaldo Rodrigues, Reinaldo Simões, Reinaldo Vilela, Renan Freitas, Renan Gonçalves, Renan Ribeiro, Renato Hermeto, Renato Rosenberg, Renato Soares, Ricardo Damasceno, Ricardo Juarez, Ricardo Moretti, Ricardo Nakaoka, Ricardo Rossatto, Ricardo Schnetzer, Ricardo Vooght, Rita Ávila, Rita Lopes, Rita Mirone, Roberta Nogueira, Roberto Garcia, Roberto Leite, Roberto Mattar, Roberto Pirillo, Robson Kumode, Robson Richers, Rodrigo Antas, Rodrigo Araújo, Rodrigo Cagiano, Rodrigo Gomes, Rodrigo Horta, Rodrigo Oliveira, Romeu D'angelo, Ronaldo Júlio, Ronalth Abreu, Roney Villela, Rosaly Papadopol, Rosane Corrêa, Sabrina Miragaia, Samir Murad, Santa Cruz, Sara Souza, Sarito Rodrigues, Selma Lopes, Sergio Bom Cabelo, Sérgio Cantú, Sérgio Corsetti, Sérgio Fortuna, Sergio Luiz, Sergio Moreno, Sérgio Muniz, Sérgio Ripper, Sérgio Stern, Shallana Costa, Sheila Dorfman, Sicilia de Brito, Sidney Cesar, Sidney Ferreira, Silvia Goiabeira, Silvia Salusti, Silvia Suzy, Silvio Giraldi, Sonia Schaeffer, Suzete Piloto, Sylvia Salustti, Tábata Portella, Taís Feijó, Tarcisio Pureza, Tatá Guarnieri, Tatiane Keplmair, Teca Pinkovai, Teline Carvalho, Telma Costa, Teresa Cristina, Thais Durães, Thiago Fagundes, Tonia Mesquita, Último de Carvalho, Vagner Santos, Vanderlan Mendes, Vânia Alexandre, Vany Americo, Vany Américo, Veridiana Benassi, Vicente Figueira, Vinicius Franco, Wagner Follare, Wagner Marques, Wagner Santos, Wagner Torres, Waldir Fiori, Waldir Santana, Waldyr Sant'anna, Walmir Barbosa, Wanderlei Gonçalves, Well Aguiar, Wellington Lima, Wirley Contaifer, Ximena Araya, Yuri Calandrino, Yuri Tupper
      Voice Over Cast – Simplified Chinese
      三寿,乔治皓,于硕,倪康,傅晨阳,冯骏骅,凌振赫,刘以嘉,刘北辰,刘垚,刘妤姻子,刘彬,刘琮,刘芊含,刘荣,刘飞,卓思源,卢哓彤,叶知秋,吴澄海,吴轶飞,周一菡,周健,周帅,周惠仪,周扬,周玢,咩咩,唐夙凌,图特哈蒙,夏一可,夏磊,姚彦泽,姚裴华,姜玉玲,孔新,孙晔,孙畅,孙鹏,孟祥龙,宋媛媛,富贵,小K,小斐,常蓉珊,张予佟,张亚珠,张博恒,张占坤,张安琪,张惠,张昱,张桐铭,张欣,张泽仁,张琦,张舸,张鹏飞,彭博,彭尧,徐慧,徐敏,戴海嘉,敖磊,曲晔,曹真,月夜桥,李世荣,李元韬,李强,李正翔,李进,李靖,杨帆,杨慧紫,杨梦露,杨茅杉,杨莹,杨鸥,林婧南(薄棠),林帽帽,树彬,梁达伟,梧向桐,樊俊航,武向彤,武文,毛仔,汤旸,汤水雨,汪滢滢,沈磊,沈达威,洪海天,海帆,涂小鸦,淦子齐,湘宁,玉叶,王和逸(西瓜),王宇腾,王宇航,王建新,王忻,王梓,王玮,王瑞琪,王秋明,王肖兵,王雅欣,瞳音,祝俊,祝敏,秦紫翼,程玉珠,符冲,翁媛,翟巍,老鬼,耿荟馨,胡平智,胡霖,艺川,苏鑫,范楚绒,茗名,董胜章,葬心,蒋丽,薛倞,藤新,虞晓旭,袁国庆,许可,许棕哲,谢添天,谢莹,贵楠,贾邱,赵梓涵,赵毅,赵路,赵铭,赵铭洲,邢子皓,邹亮,郑小璞,郝祥海(大海),郭易峰,郭浩然,钟健,钟可,陆敏悦,陈兆雄,陈婷婷,陈昊天,陈红,陈超群,陶典,青林昊,韩娇娇,马宇非,马洋,高枫,魏思芸,黄彬,黄莺,黄雷
      Voice Over Cast – Traditional Chinese
      丘台名、丘梅君、于正昇、于正昌、何志威、佟紹宗、傅其慧、吳愷笛、吳文民、吳東原、 吳貴竹、周寧、夏治世、姜瑰瑾、孟慶府、孫中台、孫德成、孫誠、宋克軍、宋昱璁、崔幗夫、康殿宏、張乃文、張敦喻、張毓棬、張舒婷、張雅婕、張騰、徐偉翔、曹冀魯、李世揚、 李宛鳳、李昀晴、李明幸、李景唐、李涵菲、李直平、李英立、李香生、杜素真、林凱羚、 林沛笭、林筱玲、林美秀、林谷珍、柯至訓、柳超堅、梁剛華、梁興昌、楊凱凱、楊少文、 歐祖豪、汪世瑋、王品超、王家惠、王希華、王瑞芹、王華怡、王辰驊、田志傑、盧敍榮、 石采薇、穆宣名、符爽、胡鎮璽、葉三陽、葉于嘉、蔣篤慧、蔣鐵城、趙華、袁光麟、許雲雲、謝一帆、謝佼娟、賀世芳、賀宇傑、賈文安、連思宇、邰智源、邱佩轝、邱展文、鈕凱暘、 錢欣郁、陳余寬、陳宗岳、陳幼文、陳彥鈞、陳煌典、陳貞伃、陳進益、陶敏嫻、陸玟蓉、 雷碧文、馬伯強、馬君佩、馬國堯、馮友薇、馮嘉德、高銘孝、魏德、魏晶琦、黃天佑、 黃珽筠、黃佳琪、林涵柔、陳世岡、楊詩穎、喬資淯、郭怡心、高芸鑠、吳佳樺、吳柏陞、 鄭仁麗、薛晴、郭雅瑂、陳巧孟、林慕青、賴緯
      Voice Over Cast - Korean
      강구한, 강규리, 강성우, 강수진, 강유경, 강은애, 강시현, 강호철, 고구인, 고성일, 공경은, 공준호, 곽규미, 곽윤상, 구민선, 국승연, 권도일, 권성혁, 권영지, 권영호, 권인지, 권창욱, 권혁수, 길라영, 김관진, 김광국, 김국진, 김기철, 김기현, 김기흥, 김나연, 김나율, 김다올, 김대중, 김도영, 김명준, 김민주, 김보영, 김사라, 김상현, 김서영, 김성연, 김소형, 김수영, 김신우, 김아영, 김연우, 김영선, 김영은, 김영찬, 김용준, 김율, 김은아, 김장, 김정은, 김준, 김지율, 김진홍, 김창열, 김채하, 김필진, 김하영, 김현수, 김현심, 김현욱, 김현지, 김희진, 나인애, 남도형, 남유정, 노민, 류승곤, 류점희, 문관일, 민승우, 민응식, 민지, 박경혜, 박리나, 박만영, 박상훈, 박성영, 박성태, 박신희, 박영재, 박영화, 박요한, 박하진, 방성준, 배정미, 사문영, 사성웅, 서반석, 서원석, 서윤선, 서정익, 석승훈, 성선녀, 성완경, 소연, 소정환, 손선영, 손수호, 손종환, 송준석, 송하림, 시영준, 신범식, 신용우, 심승한, 심정민, 안소이, 안영미, 안용욱, 안장혁, 안효민, 양석정, 양유진, 양정화, 엄상현, 엄현정, 여민정, 여윤미, 오가빈, 오길경, 오인성, 오인실, 원에스더, 원호섭, 위훈, 유동균, 유보라, 유승화, 유해무, 유호한, 윤미나, 윤복성, 윤은서, 윤성혜, 윤여진, 윤용식, 윤호, 은영선, 이계윤, 이광수, 이기호, 이동훈, 이다슬, 이다은, 이명희, 이문희, 이미나, 이미연, 이민규, 이보희, 이봉준, 이상범, 이상헌, 이상훈, 이새아, 이소영, 이소은, 이승행, 이영란, 이영리, 이용신, 이원준, 이윤선, 이인석, 이장우, 이장원, 이재범, 이재용, 이재현, 이종혁, 이주연, 이주창, 이지선, 이철용, 이현, 이현진, 이호산, 이호인, 임경명, 임유진, 임윤선, 임은정, 임정길, 임주현, 임채헌, 장경희, 장광, 장성호, 장승길, 장호비, 전숙경, 전영수, 전진아, 전태열, 전해리, 정남, 정명준, 정미라, 정미숙, 정성훈, 정승욱, 정영웅, 정유미, 정유정, 정의한, 정재헌, 정주원, 정혜원, 정훈석, 조경아, 조경이, 조규준, 조민수, 조연우, 조진숙, 조현정, 주자영, 차명화, 채의진, 천지선, 최낙윤, 최문자, 최석필, 최승훈, 최원형, 최정윤, 최정현, 최준영, 최지훈, 최하나, 최한, 탁원제, 하미경, 한복현, 한상덕, 한신, 한채언, 한호웅, 허예은, 현경수, 홍범기, 홍성헌, 홍승표, 홍진욱, 황일청, 황창영
      Simplygon
      Uses Simplygon(TM) - Copyright (C) 2015 Donya Labs AB
      SPECIAL THANKS
      Daniel Alegre
      Brian Kelly
      Bobby Kotick