FORUMS
positiv2

Heroes of the Storm Lava Wave Timings

Uncommon Patron

Hello positiv2,

maybe it's a stupid question. For example, on Alterac Pass the times for casting the Lava Wave will be on 4:15, 8:16, 12:17 and so on? Or did i misunderstand something? 🙂

Thank you, cheers prisp4ty

P.S.: I played since beta, then childrens were born 🙂. I came back on Juny 2021 after 4-5 years break. So i think there will be more questions like these 😄

Edited by prisp4ty

8 hours ago, prisp4ty said:

maybe it's a stupid question. For example, on Alterac Pass the times for casting the Lava Wave will be on 4:15, 8:16, 12:17 and so on? Or did i misunderstand something? 🙂

Don't worry, it's a good question because I didn't make that clear in the guide. No, you don't need to do that but it's not the end of the world if you add 1 extra second. When calculating Lava Wave timings, I've already included 1 extra second to cover the early game. As a consequence, you only have to add 1 second every 4 minutes after you start using Lava Wave. I think it's easier to try that out and look at what happens near the enemy Core. If timed correctly, you will see enemy Minions spawn and die shortly after.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      A new week has begun in the Nexus. Check out this week's free Hero rotation!
      Free Hero Rotation: Week of May 17th
      The following Heroes are on rotation this week:

Alexstrasza Anub'arak Blaze Jaina Malthael Mephisto Muradin Nazeebo Nova Raynor Sonya Tracer Tychus Uther Source: The Nexus Compendium
    • By Staff
      Blizzard released an update for Heroes of the Storm this week to address a few long-standing issues in the game.
      You will find more details about the fixes in the official hotfixes notes linked below.
      (Source)
      Greetings Heroes!
      The Heroes team has released a quick update to address a few long-standing issues that have been present in the game.
      We want to thank our passionate community for bringing awareness to these issues. See you in the Nexus!
      -The Heroes of the Storm Team
      BUG FIXES
      General
      Fixed a few tooltip descriptions in Italian language. Heroes
      Hanzo’s Scatter Shot now ricochets as intended from all sides in Alterac Pass. Hogger and Maraudin’ Muradin’s voice over now properly play when locked in for Quick Match. Sylvanas’ Wailing Arrow with Deafening Blast is now effective as the graphical indicator radius shows. Sylvanas’ Overwhelming Affliction is now properly applied to a secondary target getting 3 stacks from the Withering Fire applying stacks from Remorseless. Collection
      Update the description for the 6 Year Anniversary Spray. The 6.5 Year Banner is now properly awarded along with other 6 Year Anniversary rewards. The Battle Ready Li-Ming Spray is now properly functioning in game when equipped in a hero’s loadout. Desert Adept Shaman Rehgar Skin now properly shows in game. Fixed an issue where the Classic 2021 Emoji pack is not showing properly. The patch also contains a small undocumented change spotted by Elitesparkle.
      The terrain around the isolated Prison Camp has been improved to help Heroes who make use of it.
    • By Stan
      The free Hero rotation has been updated for the week of May 10.
      Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: May 10
      The following 14 Heroes are available free to play this week:
      Artanis Auriel Cassia E.T.C. Garrosh Kael'thas Li Li Mal'Ganis Ragnaros Tassadar The Butcher Valeera Zagara Zul'jin Source: The Nexus Compendium
    • By Stan
      The current free Hero rotation includes the Lost Vikings! 
      Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: Week of May 3, 2022
      The following Heroes are available free to play this week:

Arthas  Chromie Dehaka Gazlowe Johanna  Kel'Thuzad Kerrigan Kharazim Malfurion Rexxar Stukov The Lost Vikings Thrall Valla Source: The Nexus Compendium
    • By Staff
      Blizzard released a small patch for Heroes of the Storm with various bug fixes for Collections and Alterac Pass. The update comes with no Hero changes.
      (Source)
      Hello,
      We’ve released a hotfix today to address bugs below.
      BUG FIXES
      Collections
      The Shaman of the Earthen Ring and Lord of the Clans portraits for Thrall are available after purchase. The Dark Lady Sylvanas portrait is granted and can be equipped after purchasing with Shards. Leoric’s Phantom mount is now available in Collections The Classic Xul portrait is now available in Collections. Alterac Pass
      The prisoner can no longer be moved out of the cage by using Hogger’s Loot Hoard.