FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Porowl

Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC

Hey everybody! After spending all of Classic WoW looking for Pendulum of Doom and the rest of the time since gathering gear & enchants, i have FINALLY built a best in slot geared enhancement Shaman with over a dozen trinkets and a lot of really hard to obtain gear that is usually on a very low drop rate and expensive if you can't find the items. Well anyway after all of this time I finaly got a Shaman I'm really happy with and it's honestly the most fun i've had in WoW in over 5+ years. The 39 Twinking community is extremely fun and helpful so if anyone is ever looking for help on where to start, there's many resources out there to get started. One last thing i'd like to say is i worked really hard on this video and a lot of it is just having fun with some new friends so hopefully you see the video for what it is ( ^◡^)っ ♡

Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC - Warsong Gulch DESTRUCTION.

(11 minutes long so please only watch if you have the time, i put 25+ hours into this and wouldn't' want any edits or anything to go unseen <3)

Edited by Porowl
text screwed up