FORUMS
Stan

Flying in Patch 9.2 (Feedback Thread)

Patch 9.2 introduces flying in Zereth Mortis! This thread is for feedback on our new guide to unlocking flying in Eternity's End.

• Haha 1

2. How Long Does it Take to Unlock Flying in Patch 9.2?
It should take roughly 14 days to unlock flying in Zereth Mortis after Patch 9.2 goes live.

Would love to know if we can reach chapter 6 within 14 days then how far can we go in the story on week 1? Five chapters?

Edit: Found out in your other guide that the required chapter for flying is the 6th one and it becomes available on week 4. How could we access flying in around 14 days then?

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/the-enlightened-reputation-and-rewards-guide-in-shadowlands

Edited by Zagash

3 hours ago, Zagash said:

Would love to know if we can reach chapter 6 within 14 days then how far can we go in the story on week 1? Five chapters?

Edit: Found out in your other guide that the required chapter for flying is the 6th one and it becomes available on week 4. How could we access flying in around 14 days then?

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/the-enlightened-reputation-and-rewards-guide-in-shadowlands

Thanks for your feedback, the guide was preliminary based on our news from Dec 2021. Now that the system is no longer tied to Cypher research and the requirements have changed, I've updated it.

I also plan on updating the guide more in the coming days!

Guest Gl33m

You list A Means to an End as the 5th chapter of the campaign. It's the 6th chapter. All the other info seems correct though.

On 2/27/2022 at 1:42 AM, Guest Gl33m said:

You list A Means to an End as the 5th chapter of the campaign. It's the 6th chapter. All the other info seems correct though.

You're correct. Thank you for your feedback, I'm fixing the guide now.

Guest Falroo

You still have not updated this I read it and was anticipating flight was extremely disappointed when I didn't get flight. Now I have to wait another week

On 3/9/2022 at 12:36 AM, Guest Falroo said:

You still have not updated this I read it and was anticipating flight was extremely disappointed when I didn't get flight. Now I have to wait another week

Hey, I've updated the guide on February 28 and the latest update correctly states that "flying will unlock during the fourth week of Patch 9.2" which happens to be the reset of March 15 when the 6th chapter of the Zereth Mortis story becomes available on live servers.