FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sinzhu

Igniter Sorceress

Guest Trixion Card set

Would the Trixion card set be usefull since it increases elemental damage?

On 2/24/2022 at 12:07 PM, Guest Trixion Card set said:

Would the Trixion card set be usefull since it increases elemental damage?

I generally try to stay away from ground effects/chance based effect since it when it procs it may  be in a situation where you wont be able to take advantage of it. The best case scenario would be getting the buff inside the arcane magick state but how reliable is that, even before accounting for boss mechanics?

stats on the left side is pre determined and the only difference would be the quality, in which case the higher the better

Guest Matthijs

By the gods. Cut the crap with the absurd adverts and unusable links towards sites with user builds (this one https://lostarktree.ru/skill/sorceress?b=G131H121A2D331g32h32C2d312). For your own perspective, you have an amazing product. Don't do this and kill your own work. Freaking annoying  

As usual icy-veins are quite good. 
Although I found that linking the skill tree to the .ru site was kind lame or lazy, also making it inacurate.
Igniter is a very good build but not the best as casting Reflux is a very good optionand in fact being growing in usage in EU/NA Lost Ark.

Guest Mephisto

I'm interested to know if it's preferable to use Arcane Rupture each Time you have 33% or 50% and your 3 High damage skills available or its more efficient waiting to have a full charged bar ?

On 4/12/2022 at 6:36 PM, Guest Mephisto said:

I'm interested to know if it's preferable to use Arcane Rupture each Time you have 33% or 50% and your 3 High damage skills available or its more efficient waiting to have a full charged bar ?

to get the benefits of Igniter you need to reach Magick Amplification state (which happens when you activate Arcane Rapture with a full bar). 

In other news a new skill builder is on the way and I am in the process of updating the existing guides/releasing the missing ones.