Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Brewmaster Monk Guide Released

1 post in this topic

We are pleased to have just released our Brewmaster Monk Guide. As always, we look forward to your comments and suggestions to improve the guide!

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sabene
      Very active and friendly guild currently looking to recruit a Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Blood Deathknight for our core raid group.
      Will consider other tanks, but those three are preferable! 
      We are currently 9/10 H NH (in progress), 3/3 H TOV (AOTC), 10/10 H EN (AOTC)
      We raid Heroic Nighthold Tuesday/Wednesday 5pm-7pm PST ( 8pm-10pm EST). 
      We do alt runs on Saturdays at 5pm-7pm PST (8pm-10pm EST)
      We also run guildies/alts through mythic + keys each week for their weekly max rewards.
      For more information please contact:
      Zayvion (GM) : Zayvion#1576 (B-Tag)
      Twiggerella (CO-GM) : Twiggieemby#1924
      Sabene (Officer) : Gixxer06#1964

• By Skytea
      Okay so I'm new to monks, I used my legion 100 boost on a monk. 
      Yesterday I ran Neltharion's Lair and Darkheart Thicket, and saw something on Skada that had me wandering.
      I saw that my stagger damage and damage taken from auto attacks is almost the same, even if I'm using purifying brew. Now, the question is:
      Should I be taking more damage from stagger, even if I'm using purifying brew, or should I be taking more damage from autos? Does it matter that much if I'm thinking on tanking for mythic+, heroic raiding?
      (Idk if this is a dumb question, I'm just a 102 monk wanting to learn how to tank correctly)

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk; in addition, we would like to acquire a second Shadow Priest or Demon Hunter. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Notoris
      I would like to pose a few questions and share some thoughts regarding the trinket Draught of Souls.
      It seems that you should never use SoF and DoS at the same time since the clonens don't rage while you do.
      How do I use DoS in the opener? It enhances ToD's dmg through Gale Burst but at the same time you are not able to make full use of SEF since you are unable to make any actions during the 3 secs of channeling. So do you delay the DoS use until after clones have gone or do you delay clones? I believe DoS does way more dmg during the Fel-Crazed Rage than the clones would in the 3 secs. But what about the remaining 5 secs. of ToD? Do you use SEF right after DoS and then Fists of Fury or Strike of the Windlord?
      What buffs/stats applies to the DoS use effect? Does Hit Combo? Because then you would like to have it stacked to 8 before using DoS. And then it might be better to delay the trinket until after clones are gone losing the trinket dmg in Gale Burst...
      After the first use how do you proceed? Just use it on CD (outside SEF) or line it up with anything interesting?

Looking forward to interesting input. Seems like the monks in the forum are laying low.