FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Naga Ramp Druid Deck

Guest Irigoyen

How does kazakuzan activates in this deck? Since you need to have played at least 4 dragons I don't see any way it can be useful with this list

Guest hsbunny

This deck has a major problem: Earthen Scales and Nourish are for Wild mode only now. This deck cannot be used in Standard. It should therefore be updated or removed since it is not a Standard deck, let alone a Standard meta deck.

12 hours ago, Guest hsbunny said:

This deck has a major problem: Earthen Scales and Nourish are for Wild mode only now. This deck cannot be used in Standard. It should therefore be updated or removed since it is not a Standard deck, let alone a Standard meta deck.

Both of the cards are available in both the Core and the Legacy sets. Make sure you are adding the correct version of the card, as the deck builder treats them differently. Alternatively, use Hearthstone's deck import feature; I tested it just now and it sets the deck as Standard properly.

Guest scoot

On 6/3/2022 at 12:16 PM, Guest Irigoyen said:

How does kazakuzan activates in this deck? Since you need to have played at least 4 dragons I don't see any way it can be useful with this list

Yeah this deck doesnt really work the way its shown here because kazakuzan changed. Needs more dragons in this deck to make it viable.