FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sendrakk

Sendrakk *New Streamer*

I started playing hearthstone since the beta and (after a bit of a Hiatus) started playing it again and decided to start streaming! I'm new to streaming so any and all support is very appreciated. I'll be chatting it up with you guys, hopefully learning the game better and today I'll be trying to climb the ladder a bit and listening to rock music. So stop by and say what's up!

Good luck with your stream. Instant success is a rare thing, but people that persevere are usually rewarded, like we were with Icy Veins. The stream is offline right now, so it is hard give any opinion. If possible, I think that you should have a streaming schedule posted on your Twitch, so that people know what to expect.

• Like 1

Sendrakk, please be sure to have some content with your posts.  Empty bumping does not qualify as a post with content. 

Sorry about that Zagam, I'll make sure to adjust for future posts!

Streaming for a little bit today. Been absent a couple of days as a result of being sick. Hope to see you stop by!

I started playing hearthstone since the beta and (after a bit of a Hiatus) started playing it again and decided to start streaming! I'm new to streaming so any and all support is very appreciated. I'll be chatting it up with you guys, hopefully learning the game better and today I'll be trying to climb the ladder a bit and listening to rock music. So stop by and say what's up!

ME TOO - I've got a little following going on Twitch and focusing on doing some Arena runs usually 8+ wins. Please tune in to learn some tips and tricks. 

www.twitch.tv/phoenixblanco Tune in for some quality arena streaming!