Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lanweis

WW Monks Trinket Help

4 posts in this topic

Hi :)

I just have a question about my current trinkets.

I have been reading around a lot and have been informed of how horrible AOC is for us (WW Monk).

My question is, is it worth going back and getting a 569 TEB or even TTT to replace my current 582 AOC?

I doubt this matters, but my other trinket is a 569 Harrooms and im 578 ilvl with the AoC equipt.

Thankyou :)

Edited by Lanweis

I would switch to Ticking Ebon Detonator, AOC is the worst trinket for WW monks because it doesn't really give any dps increase with the spells it reduces CD on. I don't have any numbers to show, but i'd personally switch a normal AOC for any LFR SoO/ToT normal trinket.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 8/10N NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review, make a character on our realm and inbox me, or hit me up on real ID (violentravi#1826).  Alternatively, if you are old school, please apply via our website:  http://www.adelante-guild.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Flockha
      Is my 860 eye of command a better trinket for use than my 885 Faulty countermeasure because of the strength bonus? Which should I use
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.
    • By dooie112
      hey guys i wanted to know if you guys can help me with my self made monk:  tempest rush build. this is my first time posting  but i really enjoy this build just need some help with tweeking it. this is how it is now:
      to start you need the full sunwukoset and the legendary daibo: balance, also you need the sweeping wind belt kyoshiro's soul to make this work a little
      further i am running with crudest boots for increased spirit regen and nemisis bracers becuase i dont know what else to use. rings i am also stuck with i just took the rings that had the best stats (dex, chc, chd) as far as gems go i have 3 max diamonds in my chest and 2 max emeralds in my pants i have 1 max amethyst in my helm for more life and ofc 1 max emerald in weopon . legendary gems i use are taeguk (for increased damage and toughness), gem of efficacious toxin for increased damage and redused damage taken. the thirt gem im not sure what to use so i wnet for mirnea teardrop of the starweaver for a bit of healing but im thinking bane of the trapped is way more effective.
      in the cube im running with vengefull wind for more stacks of sweeping wind, mantle of channeling for increased damage and toughnessand convention of elements for that bit of extra damage.
      skills:
      the main skill is tempest rush with the rune northern breeze cuz it reduce spirit cost and increase damage big time
      im using blinding flash for more damage, the other skills are pure for spirit regen and defense: epiphany with desertshroud for more toughness mystic ally with air ally for spirit regen (doubles cuz of crudest boots), sweeping wind for regen and defense ( second set bonus of sunwuko), mantra of healing with boon of insiration als o for spirit regen.
      the passives was kinda hard for me to choose so i went with: harmony cuz a monk cant survive without it exalted soul for more spirit regen, momentum for more damage becuase your always moving and determination also for more damage.
      this is how it kinda looks i left the rings open cuz i dont know wich one to use: http://www.d3planner.com/117539347