Lavanis

[US-Sargeras][A]<Livin Large> 25 person 14/14H SoO for WOD..

Sign in to follow this  

27 posts in this topic

<<Livin Large>> An Alliance 25 person progression raiding guild on US Sargeras.

We are not a long term established guild rather a group of long term player’s most of whom have known each other for many years that have come together from all over recently for a common goal. Only having had formed a few months prior to Warlord’s launch we quickly we’re farming end game content and continue to do so. We are currently progressing through Highmaul and gearing through multiple raid group’s to prepare for BlackRock Foundry and Mythic.

We raid:

8-11 Central (Sargeras is central server)

9-12 Eastern

6-9 Pacific

Tues, wed, thru are main progression night’s. We offer other run’s throughout the week and will move to a lighter schedule when content is on farm.

Current roster needs:

Tank: Inquire

Healers: ALL - OPEN

Damage: Open- all *High need* Monk, S Priest, Boomkin

If your class or spec is currently not being listed and you are interested we still encourage you to inquire.

What can Livin Large offer you?

- Stable raiding environment with experienced raid leaders and officers (who care)! Our player core is a melting pot of PVP enthusiasts to the biggest of Achievement Wh%^3. People are always around and active.

-  Unlimited Access to Repairs, flasks, potions and food for all raids

- The chance to be part of, and help Maintain one of Sargeras finest raiding guilds.

- A warm, friendly environment with a non-dramatic atmosphere. We use Loot council and attendance is tracked via website. We place an emphasis on fun above all else.

- Lastly is the guarantee of a no BS policy and 100% communications at all times! You will never not know where you stand or what’s going on here!

Requirements for Members and Applicants:

- Good Attendance (There is no set attendance % but you will find the bench)

- Solid Internet connections & stable systems.

- Mumble and microphone. Ability to communicate is a must.

- Personal accountability and standards given to others as you would like to be treated, as well as the culpability of others personal time and yours.

- Willingness to improve and take criticism as well as help others adhere to this culture.

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested in joining, please Contact:

Recruiter: Lavaniz Battle Tag @Lavanis#1375

http://livinlarge.enjin.com

Immediate trials for needed classes and specs meeting criteria..

Edited by Lavanis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By trap1021
      Idtrapdat-dethecus  character name
      logs-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dethecus/idtrapdat
      btag-Austifer#1452
      hello I switched to marksman since bm was shit I normally don't go for flavor of the month but I had better gear and legos for marks so I made the switch. Ever since I switched to marksman I have been having problems and I feel at this point I can do no more reading of this icy viens guide that will help I need someone to tell me in another way exactly what I'm doing wrong .
      one thing I changed that "FELT" better to me was too arcane shot too 115 focus then do 3 aimshots idk if that's my problem but I feel marked shotting at 70 focus then arcane then 2 aimshots is basically the same thing BUT I may be wrong. I really need some help and I welcome all criticism and any pointers don't be afraid to add me and chat with me thanks you so much

• By Felzietoo
      The Last Guardians on Khadgar / Alleria is recruiting for Heroic ToS progression. We are currently seeking DPS (Mage and Shaman DPS are a need) and a healer. (Willing to assist with gear as long you understand raiding concepts) Please contact Felzietoo-Alleria, Naporan-Khadgar or Shadowfoot-Khadgar for more information. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9:30-11:30 Eastern time. (8:30-10:30 Server Time)
    • By Maplefire
      Looking for a fun progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00- 21:15 CDT. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play; we hold ourselves accountable when utilizing the time we invest. We expect the same level of commitment in return. Our raiders know when to goof around and when to be serious.

Interested? Drop us a line!
      Deputy Raid Leader: Duerdon#1111
      Director: Saffy#1122

-or-

lil ol' me - Maplefire#1200 - I'll get you in touch with one of the officers (mention you're from the Icy Veins thread so my brain won't explode)

http://www.hordelandsecurity.org
      (forgive the Pandaran background - web designer is on a looooong break)

Thanks for your consideration - happy raiding!

• By robotomr
      FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to our team. We are currently 9/9HC 2/9M and looking for additional players for to progress HC and Mythic when the time comes.

Raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)

What we offer you:

-Progressive raids with a serious but not aggressive atmosphere -M+ guild groups up to +15 and above -Teamspeak 3, logs after every raid, glossy forums/website -Friendly environment and some good times. Always people online to join you in adventures till late in the night -Event nights: Games consisting of naked brawls, scavenger hunts, team relays and many more activities with some great give aways of gold, mounts and so much more.
      FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join love calling it their home and family.

To apply you can: Visit http://filth.guildlaunch.com/
      Reply to this thread
      Or message me on Macros#2937 or MrRoboto#2229