FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Official Trading Post Trailer

70553-everything-you-need-to-know-about-

Blizzard released a trailer showcasing the Trading Post, coming to a server near you on February 1st.

Blizzard Logo(Source)

Get ready to collect Trader’s Tender when the Trading Posts in Stormwind and Ogrimmar open for business on February 1. Complete monthly activities to earn currency toward decking out your characters in cosmetic transmogs, pets, and mounts*— with new items and activities introduced every month.

Learn more about this new feature in our previously published article.

*Requires Level 10 to access the Adventure Guide.

Uncommon Patron

not a huge fan of how you acquire the extra coins, just playing the game normally shouldn't be awarding coins, that just makes it seem like homework, the extra coins should be focused around doing past content you know like what most people who actually care about mounts, pet, transmog, actually do. 

10 hours ago, Madyrn said:

Blizzard: Here's a mount for literally nothing at all.

Vince:

Am I missing something? You want players to be grateful for being spoon-fed a mount? What's ur point? A lot of the free mounts suck, nothing's free when ur paying a sub. Anything 'free' is a retention plan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cham79 said:

Am I missing something? You want players to be grateful for being spoon-fed a mount? What's ur point? A lot of the free mounts suck, nothing's free when ur paying a sub. Anything 'free' is a retention plan.

You pay to play the game. Anything part of content patches is extra. It's really not complicated. Your "retention plan" could be applied to literally any content patch or element of the game. It's a pretty lame attempt to discount something that you didn't have to pay extra for. Honestly, it's exhausting how consistent the complaining is with these sorts of things in MMO's. It's a mount you didn't have to pay for, why complain?

On 1/27/2023 at 8:06 AM, Madyrn said:

You pay to play the game. Anything part of content patches is extra. It's really not complicated. Your "retention plan" could be applied to literally any content patch or element of the game. It's a pretty lame attempt to discount something that you didn't have to pay extra for. Honestly, it's exhausting how consistent the complaining is with these sorts of things in MMO's. It's a mount you didn't have to pay for, why complain?

Ah yes, because God forbid someone is 'Not to keen on that mount'

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cham79 said:

Ah yes, because God forbid someone is 'Not to keen on that mount'

Shift those goal posts some more bud. First you want to argue that:

But since I killed that complaint, you wrap around to "what? people can't not like something now?" Seriously man, choose an argument and stay with it or find something you can handle, like perhaps checkers.

18 minutes ago, Madyrn said:

Shift those goal posts some more bud. First you want to argue that:

But since I killed that complaint, you wrap around to "what? people can't not like something now?" Seriously man, choose an argument and stay with it or find something you can handle, like perhaps checkers.

You're using up so much energy on arguing that people don't like a particular mount, just get help buddy 🙂, what I stated, and the person before me stated are perfectly in line with one another.

Never said people 'can't not' like the mounts, said in dumbdumb terms it's a waste of time to argue with people who don't like the 'free mounts' because they also pay a sub.

'Killed that complaint' LOOOOOL, you're so emotionally motivated because someone doesn't like something you do it's unhealthy.

Edited by Cham79
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cham79 said:

You're using up so much energy on arguing that people don't like a particular mount, just get help buddy 🙂, what I stated, and the person before me stated are perfectly in line with one another.

Never said people 'can't not' like the mounts, said in dumbdumb terms it's a waste of time to argue with people who don't like the 'free mounts' because they also pay a sub.

'Killed that complaint' LOOOOOL, you're so emotionally motivated because someone doesn't like something you do it's unhealthy.

Bruh, I made a funny post and you got butthurt, simple as that. But, if you're going to keep replying, then I will do the same. I don't care what you think either way, I do find it hilarious that you feel the need to complain about something free when it does not require anything of you aside from playing the game.

You're little attempts to drive an emotional response are fairly weak and obvious as well, but by all means, do you if it makes you feel better.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:44 PM, Madyrn said:

Bruh, I made a funny post and you got butthurt, simple as that. But, if you're going to keep replying, then I will do the same. I don't care what you think either way, I do find it hilarious that you feel the need to complain about something free when it does not require anything of you aside from playing the game.

You're little attempts to drive an emotional response are fairly weak and obvious as well, but by all means, do you if it makes you feel better.

Calling your own post funny? Modest.

Just because you've started to strawman the forum let's summarise:

- You 'made a funny' in regards to another user not liking 1 particular free mount.

- I said some of the free mounts suck, because they do.

- You went off topic and took my 'retention plan' literally, they give free mounts out to get players back into the game most of which are fomo. retention - 'the continued possession, use, or control of something.' - something, in this respect, being the player., you say that someone who dislikes something free is 'exhausting', yet agree that this 'free' mount is only used as a device to bring players back into paying a sub, the game itself also being pay to play.

- I attempted to get you back on topic of by pressing you for criticising someone not liking the look of a 'free' mount.

- You accused me of 'moving the goalposts' - You indirectly agreed with me that the mount in question is not technically free as both a sub has to be paid and active to obtain said mount, then when I referred back to the source of the argument, I am 'moving goalposts', in short, 'I dislike the appearance of this mount, and will not return to the game to obtain it.' suddenly makes you look like a shill and a clown when you're saying people make you 'exhausted' for complaining about something 'free'

- You went off-topic and became emotionally charged feeling the need to tell me to play 'something I can handle' 'like checkers', I don't play checkers but assume someone who does can be more capable than you and I.

- You actively engage in the argument with me but then use the term 'butthurt' due to me contesting your point when the argument doesn't go your way, instead of keeping to the points at hand, further suggesting that you are becoming emotional over a forum post.

Edited by Cham79