Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archimage

[Warrior] Charge Forward! Low Budget + Naxx

2 posts in this topic

Ever since I saw that the season is going to end, I started playing Ranked instead of Casual. I didn't have lots of dust/gold to craft/buy cards, so I played with this low budget deck.

I constructed this Warrior deck just to check things out, and got from 25-> 15 with only a few losses.

Here is the link to wowhead

Looking for some constructive comments.

Not played my warrior much - might have to give this a try early next season!  Cheers for sharing - will post back after I've used it a bit!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nesmuricus
      Hello y'all, 
      So I'll cut right to the chase. I feel like I'm under performing. Or I could be doing just fine with my current gear/stats (SimCraft may have given me unrealistic expectations).
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/veinsplitter
      I have decent stats, draught and convergence, and my 4 piece. These are all on the lower side, so I think that would be one way to improve my DPS, but that's not what I'm here for. I ran a Sim today and it states that under ideal conditions and a perfect run, I should be doing around 900k, with an initial burst of 1.7k, and a couple peaks around a mil. I don't see these numbers, especially the peaks of 1 mil, while I run though, which leads me to my original point of me thinking I'm doing something wrong.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zfyq3C6JkFvngHVt#fight=6&view=rankings Heroic Krosus
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CygxKrJPNhfz82dB#view=rankings Heroic Guldan
      One thing someone will probably point out is that I wasn't using pre-pots on either of those. That'll change in the future. 

My rotation is based off of the Fury Discord guide.
      Opener - Charge/BT/BC/Rampage/Drought/RB
      I'll usually then BT or Rampage based on rage, OF, and then go into a priority system of Enraged RB > BT > FS > RB
      Rampage at 100 rage.

At execute phase, my execute rotation is:
      Execute/FS/BT in that order to keep myself at 100 rage for Frothing. While this is what the Fury Discord states, I tend to not get a ton of Execute damage on the boss and feel this is one area I could be doing something wrong.

On add fights, I know that I don't incorporate Whirlwind enough into my rotation, and that's something I need to be a bit mindful of. But after I burst, I tend to drop down at a steady rate. I don't usually see my DPS jump back up unless I Drought (which makes sense), but when I'm doing my standard rotation I can't keep my numbers up. Krosus should be a straight forward fight, but if you look at the logs, my dps drops to around 500k. Am I screwing something up? Or am I pulling comparable DPS to a fury warrior with 897 ilvl. 
      Thank you all for any help you can provide to me. I greatly appreciate it. I just want to bring honor and glory to all of my warrior brethren out there.

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Control Warrior Un'Goro Standard Deck.
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      Hello all, 
                   Thanks for your yalls time and I hope I am in the the right place to ask. First things first, here is my toons info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Aurgus/advanced . The question I have is this. On the Arms Warrior guide, it states the the stat priority for Arms Warrior is Mastery>Haste>Versatility>Strength>Crit . Then the first thing it says in the next paragraph is the following.
      Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
      Critical Strike provides additional damage to your attacks and abilities, and also increases your rage generated by auto-attack swings on successful critical strikes.
      As a on and off again / returning player and all around general boob, I mean, NOOB lol, this is extremely confusing. I am already and almost done with my main Warrior quest, and I have so far chosen gear that focused on Mastery and Haste. But from that the guide says, I am doing it wrong?
      Thanks again for your time , any help would be appreciated, and MUCH LOVE from Wisconsin :)

ZugzwangGroo,
      All Who Wander Are Not Lost :)
    • By Elionara
      Hello all !
      My name is Elionara. I have started playing a warrior since Legion launched.
      Currently my ilvl is only 889(890).
      However , i feel so underwhelmed by my numbers.
      All other warriors out dps me by miles !
      Iv'e watched countless guides , etc. 
      But to no avail ! So tis to the forums i come to seek help !
      I will include logs/armory from my HC progress with the guild. (granted we're not all BiS geared).
      I'm very open to critisism and if some1 would be willing to have a one on one chat with me i would love to !
      Kind Regards ,
      Elionara - Silvermoon EU

Logs : Elisande HC = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wnVqygxQavWBPzjN/
                 1-8 Bosses HC = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tr1FLGhCy6dYqHvk/
                 Armory = http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Elionara/simple

PS: I'm aware my stats are not the best , i started using Pawn without ant knowledge about it and overdosed on crit. Iv'e learned now and i sim every new piece of gear for new strings from now on.
    • By Bbsalt
      Hello! New to forums, and sorta WoW. I played a mage back in WotLK but nothing since and have started a Warrior with intentions of high end PvE/PvP, currently level 54.
      I have lots of questions, but two that I need help with today are 1) I'm duel wielding two-handers and have no idea how this affects my spells? I understand that a weapon in the off hand position does less than it would in the main hand but is that just for auto attacks? I noticed in my combat logs yesterday that some of my spell hits had (off-hand) next to the log, but I'm having trouble telling how that affects how/when I should use abilities like execute/rampage.
      2)How in the world does attack speed affect my spells, and to add.. how does haste affect my weapon speed? I thought weapon speed increases auto attack (White damage) speed only and haste is only for GCD, but on icy veins they list Enrage as the most important thing for fury warriors to keep up, but aren't auto attacks only a small portion of my damage? and it says to make sure to have enrage up before bladestorming?

I've tried googling how attack speed/haste works and no one addresses the questions I asked which makes me think I'm totally missing something obvious so sorry if that's the case but thanks for any help.