Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archimage

[Warrior] Charge Forward! Low Budget + Naxx

2 posts in this topic

Ever since I saw that the season is going to end, I started playing Ranked instead of Casual. I didn't have lots of dust/gold to craft/buy cards, so I played with this low budget deck.

I constructed this Warrior deck just to check things out, and got from 25-> 15 with only a few losses.

Here is the link to wowhead

Looking for some constructive comments.

Not played my warrior much - might have to give this a try early next season!  Cheers for sharing - will post back after I've used it a bit!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ririxia
      ABOUT US
      We Tried is a mythic progression raiding guild formed by an ambitious raid leader seeking like minded, progression oriented players who would work together towards clearing the latest content while it is still considered relevant. After suffering some roster issues, We Tried merged with Procrastination in late December 2016 and together we have fully cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic within just two weeks.
      OUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FUTURE GOALS
      Although we have since slowed down, we are proud ourselves of holding the realm 27th Nythendra Mythic and 24th Elerathe Renferal Mythic kills.
      Today we are actively working towards forming a raid team that would be able to attain our previous glory and compete on a realm wide level.
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Frost DK
      BM/MM Hunter
      Retri Paladin
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental & Resto Shaman
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      *Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status*
      RAID TIMES
      Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00
      Thursday 20.00 - 23.00
      Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
      IDEAL RECRUIT
      Our ideal recruits are players who are passionate about the game and about progress. Each raider is expected to do whatever they can to improve their skills outside of the raiding environment and pull their own weight within the raid.
      We are looking for mythic ready players who, without fail, know the tactics for every boss prior to entering the instance; have solid knowledge of their class and continuously strive to improve themselves; have a near 100% attendance rating; are prepared to wipe often on progression nights and can not only take the constructive criticism that comes their way but are also able to give constructive criticism back, as well as share new ideas and approaches relevant to the content we are clearing at the time.
      CONTACT & INFO
      If you have any questions or concerns you're welcome to contact me in game (Ririxia#2172) or on Discord (Ririxia#1469). You can find more info about our guild, guidelines, raiding policies, trials and the loot system, as well as apply on our website - http://we-tried.enjin.com
    • By andrewFTW8
      Hello,
      I want to ask about my rotation cause i'm not doing that much dmg as i should or maybe i'm wrong.
      Just need a few tips and if you could tell me what i could change in my rotation,gear,talents.
      Here's one combat log on Tichondrius:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zwMmAfC7GP6vtcQW/
      Here's my armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Asmond/simple
    • By zmandude24
      Since shield block doesn't do donkey dick for most of the tank buster mechanics and the boss auto attacks hit like a wet noodle, is it even worth gearing haste at all? Wouldn't I be better off going for only mastery/versatility?
    • By oktaykalfa
      Hello There,
      i'm having problem with my dps. I need to know what is wrong with me.
      Combat Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZRgB1bnXhjMP9yFm#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=28
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Serrâ/advanced
      Thanks.
    • By KinderHell
      Hi,
      I've just finished normal with my main 890ilvl (54 points) prot tank and also with my 876ilvl (36 points) druid tank.
      My conclusion is the following:
      The protection warrior is taking way to high damage from almost all abilities except auto-attacks which are low anyway.
      Shield block doesn't work against any of the abilities in nighthold and doesn't help with any magical skills.
      Basically our block even with 2 set items, having aprox 65% crit block chance is useless in Nighthold.
      The fact that our main reduction ability except our 8k-ish armor is useless for all Nighthold bosses. Demo, LS, SW, SR are ok for stack abilities or strong abilities but they couldn't be frequent enough. The damage taken spikes are crazy...just crazy and I've kept IP 40-60% of the damage and decent 90% + bracket dps.
      Paladin tank and warrior tank used to be very similar in damage taken ( normal damage taken ), now paladin is taking 100 millions and warrior is taking 200-400 million on same boss. This is because their damage is percent damage reduction and that works for magical also, but our shield block is irrelevant. Also paladins block spells now.
      In regard to my 876ilvl druid, I've done Guldan solo tanking without any stress. I've done rest of bosses without a problem, only keeping 1-2 stack of ironfur up and using rest of my rage for the 30% reduction every 10 sec, and I won't even start with the amount of cds druids have. These runs showed me how warrior is 0 compared to paladin,druid and DK. 
      I would place warrior on last place under DK, as Shield Block is an irreleant ability in this raid. You can check logs and compare raids from EN and Nighthold. It seems that to be so-so with a warrior tank you would have to maximize versatility and ignore every other stat :|, maybe then you will start reducing some damage from this raid.

I believe that even the first version of warrior tank from start of EN couldn't handle Nighthold as good as paladin,druid can now. They were just op at low level for being able to handle high mythic dungeons at low gear for stacking IP 2 million absorb, but they scaled bad compared to others and that IP would drop in 2 hits on Mythic EN content, making it so-so anywany.

Post below if any ideas pop to mind related to the above problem. Thanks !