Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisDaly

Balance Druid Dps Issue

1 post in this topic

I've been reading this Icy Veins Post about the Druid rotation - http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/balance-druid-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities It Says that after I cast Starfire for my opener that I should Celestial Alignment but that leaves my just a tad short of hitting my Lunar Eclipse, so my first question is;

Should I hold off for a second on my Celestian Alignment so I can hit my Lunar Eclipse or would that dmg be so small that I shouldn't worry about it? 

For my rotation I should be casting Starsurge then casting Wraith/Starfire x2 to benifit from the buff I get?

For a fight like Galakras and Spoils should I use Starfall then Starsurge then casting Wraith/Starfire x2, When should I be casting starfall?

For my DoT's I should cast Moonfire on the Lunar Peak and Sunfire on the Solar Peak and just before I lose Solar Eclipse I should recast it?

Should I cast Sunfire when first move into Solar then at the Solar Peak and once more before Solar drops or is the two enough?

Is Incarnation and Heart of the Wild Worth it any more? or should I be going for other Talents as of this Patch?

Also I use askmrrobot.com for my Gems and Enchants and such and according to that I am 100% optimised but all the highly skilled druids are not, now I understand that they Gem and enchant their gear the way they like it but should I not be using that site? Is it a waste of time? I am still someone what new after coming back from a break so me gemming and enchanting my own gear without the use of that website wouldn't work out well for me so if you have any suggestion on that I would be forever grateful:)

And my final this is that I am having a bit of trouble with the druid rotation so my final question is would anyone know what my dps should be when I'm hitting training dummies. I know I should be doing this in a raid but im just curious about what my dps should be when hitting the dummies and I would appreciate if anyone could give me a number if at all possible.

Sorry I have all these questions I'm just trying to figure out my class again after all the changes smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ririxia
      ABOUT US
      We Tried is a mythic progression raiding guild formed by an ambitious raid leader seeking like minded, progression oriented players who would work together towards clearing the latest content while it is still considered relevant. After suffering some roster issues, We Tried merged with Procrastination in late December 2016 and together we have fully cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic within just two weeks.
      OUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FUTURE GOALS
      Although we have since slowed down, we are proud ourselves of holding the realm 27th Nythendra Mythic and 24th Elerathe Renferal Mythic kills.
      Today we are actively working towards forming a raid team that would be able to attain our previous glory and compete on a realm wide level.
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Frost DK
      BM/MM Hunter
      Retri Paladin
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental & Resto Shaman
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      *Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status*
      RAID TIMES
      Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00
      Thursday 20.00 - 23.00
      Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
      IDEAL RECRUIT
      Our ideal recruits are players who are passionate about the game and about progress. Each raider is expected to do whatever they can to improve their skills outside of the raiding environment and pull their own weight within the raid.
      We are looking for mythic ready players who, without fail, know the tactics for every boss prior to entering the instance; have solid knowledge of their class and continuously strive to improve themselves; have a near 100% attendance rating; are prepared to wipe often on progression nights and can not only take the constructive criticism that comes their way but are also able to give constructive criticism back, as well as share new ideas and approaches relevant to the content we are clearing at the time.
      CONTACT & INFO
      If you have any questions or concerns you're welcome to contact me in game (Ririxia#2172) or on Discord (Ririxia#1469). You can find more info about our guild, guidelines, raiding policies, trials and the loot system, as well as apply on our website - http://we-tried.enjin.com
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 5 or more Mythic boss kills.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Balance.
      Hunter: BM/MM.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Warlock: Affli/Destro.

Any and all applications be considered.
    • By Rheshi
      <Sodium Rising> is an alliance raiding guild on Stormrage (US). We are recruiting for Nighthold progression.
      Who we are: Raiders from Vanilla and top 40 US raiding experience through current content looking to challenge ourselves with progression and achievements. Our goal is to down all current content on heroic and experience mythic modes before subsequent nerfs, while maintaining a two night a week schedule.
      What we offer: Experienced, stable leadership with years of raiding experience. Free repairs. We have implemented a Master Crafter system. Raiders are required to donate 30 bloods or materials weekly to supply the bank with flasks, potions or food. If you are unable to do so, you may supply your own raiding materials.
      Loot is RCLootCouncil. Discord for communication. Off-night mythics, Karazhan and PVP is strongly encouraged.
      Raid Times: Friday, Saturday 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST
      What we expect: Individuals will come prepared for raids, gemmed & enchanted, having read up on strategies, and contributed to their gearing with mythics and world quests outside of normal raid times. Raiders will run the appropriate addons to assist with raiding such as DBM/Skada/Recount. Racism, sexism, and drama will not be tolerated in any form.
      Raiders should know their class, or where to find the appropriate information. Additionally, they should be open to give as well as receive constructive, positive feedback in an adult raiding environment.
      Current needs:
      Any ranged!
      If interested please contact Hero#11693, Catlady#1953, Nawibo#1688 or Rheshi#1686