FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Clisis

Handy Macro for Protection Warrior's~

Hello,

I am a warrior from Mal'Ganis server and I thought I provide some tip's or a tip for all protection warrior's looking for little more "play style" if you will.

The first tip that I have (this also goes for DPS) is the /startattack for all if not most of your ability's. This is because if you dont have the macro you will not start attacking untill the ability such as Revenge or Shield Slam is cast. Even then if you move away from the boss or untarget him or her (depending on the bosses sex Posted Image ) it will stop the attacking. So this will help and even little DPS boost because it will get you to start attacking Posted Image

Remember it's /startattack Posted Image

Second tip that I have is for all the prot warriors that are out there. This macro I came across while tanking a heroic few night's ago and thought "hey I wonder if I should try this". This "this" is me refering to me macroing both Shield Slam into Shield Barrier. My reasoning is this because everytime I cast SB (Shield Barrier) it is a 30k Absorb. This is at least a 2 or 3 second for mobs were it is no damage being delt to my health and I have found out time and time again that this allow's my healer to get me up along with my self heal's aka Impending Victory. I also put into that macro Berserker Rage for that extra little rage and breaking fear ect..

The Macro is

/Startattack

/Cast Berserker Rage

/Cast Shield Slam

/Cast Shield Barrier

If any suggestion on what macros I can add to this list. I am away from my account right now so I will be adding some more macro's to this and a little explaination for it Posted Image I hope you guys get some insite from this! Please reply!

~Clisis-Mal'Ganis

Edited by Clisis

Tip: Test the macros before you post them online. It's spelled Shield, not sheild.

Fixed, Thanks for the spelling correction I wouldn't have noticed that myself. I mostly do this during my causal time during school because when I am at home I am online and working on my character as much as possible (heroic's, daily's, world bosses ect..). If any other suggestion please let me know :)

~Clisis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this