FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Raid Guide

On 11/8/2023 at 10:52 AM, Guest Kiltura said:

When you say "Cross-faction" you mean "Cross-realm", don't you?

Actually, cross-realm raiding is coming with cross-realm guilds in 11.0, I've reverted the change. The section was supposed to be about Hall of Fame eligibility with cross-faction groups. It's fixed now and the change should propagate shortly.

Guest Archanfel

This guide really needs to be updated with a more in depth breakdown of the legendary questline. It's missing a lot of information.

12 hours ago, Guest Archanfel said:

This guide really needs to be updated with a more in depth breakdown of the legendary questline. It's missing a lot of information.

Hey, I just came across your feedback post and I'm currently going through our Fyr'alath guide. I noticed it mentions a lot of item requirements, and I'm thinking this might be the part you suggested could use some improvement, perhaps by including where to find these items. Is that what you meant? Thanks!

Guest Archanfel
On 2/20/2024 at 4:36 PM, Stan said:

Hey, I just came across your feedback post and I'm currently going through our Fyr'alath guide. I noticed it mentions a lot of item requirements, and I'm thinking this might be the part you suggested could use some improvement, perhaps by including where to find these items. Is that what you meant? Thanks!

No. There are several follow up quests for each of the profession related chains. 

Erden's Glowspore Grip requires you to equip Fyr'alath 10 times and survive the channeled DoT each time.

Lydiara's Binding Rune requires you to bind yourself to the first three bosses of the Amirdrassil raid and kill them without dying or breaking the link. (Can be done on LFR).

And Shalasar's Sophic Vellum requires you to channel another 200 awakened elements. It has a 5 minute cooldown and the element is chosen at random.

After gathering the legendary materials, you follow the questline which culminates in a single player scenario where you fight against the Echo of Fyrakk. Which needs an entire breakdown of the encounter by itself.

10 hours ago, Guest Archanfel said:

No. There are several follow up quests for each of the profession related chains. 

Erden's Glowspore Grip requires you to equip Fyr'alath 10 times and survive the channeled DoT each time.

Lydiara's Binding Rune requires you to bind yourself to the first three bosses of the Amirdrassil raid and kill them without dying or breaking the link. (Can be done on LFR).

And Shalasar's Sophic Vellum requires you to channel another 200 awakened elements. It has a 5 minute cooldown and the element is chosen at random.

After gathering the legendary materials, you follow the questline which culminates in a single player scenario where you fight against the Echo of Fyrakk. Which needs an entire breakdown of the encounter by itself.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to revamp the guide soon.