FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
samkin

Revival time

In the game, each creature will have a different respawn time, so can anyone share the specific respawn time of the creatures you hold?

I would also like to know if there are any factors that affect the recovery time of creatures, such as their level or class.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this