FORUMS
positiv2

Season of Discovery Balance Druid

Guest Druhrim

Under Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities it says "This is made much easier by the SoD rune Fury of Stormrage IconFury of Stormrage which causes your Wrath IconWrath spell to be instant". I believe this should be "...spell to be free".

15 hours ago, Guest Druhrim said:

Under Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities it says "This is made much easier by the SoD rune Fury of Stormrage IconFury of Stormrage which causes your Wrath IconWrath spell to be instant". I believe this should be "...spell to be free".

You are right, will fix this typo, thanks!

Guest anon

Curious as to why the guide mentions balance druid use the Cloth set over the leather set from BFD

7 hours ago, Guest anon said:

Curious as to why the guide mentions balance druid use the Cloth set over the leather set from BFD

At the time I wrote it the leather set was not publicly known about yet so I assumed there would be no caster one, but I can see there are slightly better caster leather options now, updating! 🙂

Guest Daze78

The p3 rewards from the Blood Moon PvP event in Stranglethorn Vale are updated, so the offhand mentioned in BIS is unobtainable, but there is a different one, worth 15 new silver coins, with a bit better stats.

13 hours ago, Guest Daze78 said:

The p3 rewards from the Blood Moon PvP event in Stranglethorn Vale are updated, so the offhand mentioned in BIS is unobtainable, but there is a different one, worth 15 new silver coins, with a bit better stats.

Will update that one in the BiS list, thanks!