FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Season of Discovery Holy Priest

Guest Exso

Personal build choice is Disc for imp Fort / regen while casting - use only 2 points in healing focus to avoid pushback.

Penance is out, CoH is better.  Seredipity is dumb, and should never be used(in the lvl 25 cap). body n soul Prayer of mend are must haves.

8 hours ago, Guest Exso said:

Personal build choice is Disc for imp Fort / regen while casting - use only 2 points in healing focus to avoid pushback.

Penance is out, CoH is better.  Seredipity is dumb, and should never be used(in the lvl 25 cap). body n soul Prayer of mend are must haves.

Hey! I very much agree, Disc is definitely outperforming Holy at the moment and I think it will continue to do so for at least the next couple level bands. Priest is awesome in that there are a lot of great runes available to us without many being definitively 'the best'. I think Penance is an incredible tank healing tool and have used it for most of my personal BFD runs/5 mans. CoH is incredibly strong but I don't think there is anything in the game at the moment that demands that much immediate healing. Prayer of Mending is by far our best button though so totally agree with that. I'm sorry that you feel that way about Serendipity, Power Word: Shield is an incredible tool to mitigate damage especially going into the pull but I find a lot more value in the cast time in dangerous situations when I am forced to flash heal vrs the very limited resource generation from PW:S as it isn't something we are casting off cd. 

I appreciate your input and hope you are enjoying Season of Discovery!