FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Season of Discovery DPS Enhancement Shaman

5 hours ago, Guest callexy said:

that weap is req 26

Hey! Unfortunately the item was updated to this level requirement for SoD, but the item previously didn't have this level requirement and the quest was able to be completed at 25 in classic. The list has now been updated to reflect this.

Guest Boisonberry

This guide for phase 1 has a similar issue as the elemental shaman guide, listing totems, and abilities that are not available at the lvl 25 cap. 

I understand that this may be a decision to make a guide for the entirety of the SoD release that stands the test of time, but given how little we know of what the follow on phases will be like there's no way that will be possible. 

I suggest a minimum of editing to highlight that certain skills aren't available in this phase but they are part of the recommended rotation in the future based on the information we have now.

17 hours ago, Guest Boisonberry said:

This guide for phase 1 has a similar issue as the elemental shaman guide, listing totems, and abilities that are not available at the lvl 25 cap. 

I understand that this may be a decision to make a guide for the entirety of the SoD release that stands the test of time, but given how little we know of what the follow on phases will be like there's no way that will be possible. 

I suggest a minimum of editing to highlight that certain skills aren't available in this phase but they are part of the recommended rotation in the future based on the information we have now.

Heya sorry for the trouble in this section, I'll be going over it in the next few hours to make sure it all makes sense for the Level 25 bracket, cheers! 🙂

Guest Spphy

Hey, just wanted to comment on the stat section of the enhancement guide it says: "Agility (1 Agi = 1 Attack Power, and a small amount of crit, dodge, and armor);"
Agility in classic does not give any attack power for shamans, only the crit, dodge, and armor. It is absolutely still a good stat, as crit has high value with Flurry procs, but it is a bit misleading.

12 hours ago, Guest Spphy said:

Hey, just wanted to comment on the stat section of the enhancement guide it says: "Agility (1 Agi = 1 Attack Power, and a small amount of crit, dodge, and armor);"
Agility in classic does not give any attack power for shamans, only the crit, dodge, and armor. It is absolutely still a good stat, as crit has high value with Flurry procs, but it is a bit misleading.

Its a typo, fixing now, thanks for spotting!