FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Season of Discovery Destruction Warlock

Guest Zenshi

A lot of wrong things in this guide. You don't have the following spells at level 25: Hellfire. Incinerate is a mage rune, not a warlock rune, and you put it as a rotation spell. Curse of Elements is not available too at level 25. In the BiS section guide, you can't get spellpower goggles since it requires skill past 150, and 150 is max in SoD. Why is a +21 shadow spell damage listed as BiS weapon when you deal zero shadow dmg with the Destro spec? If u look at toplogs of Destro, the locks doesnt even use corruption. So it's a waste. Thought i'd try to help out so more people could enjoy your guide :)

Guest Tyza

i think he means lake of fire, same mechanic, incinerate IS a warlock rune.

The staff is a magic / heal not shadow? maybe you were commenting on something he has modified, I also want to comment that we have invokers set thats crafteable now so we dont have to use the green fire pieces for waist and shoulders

Guest Guest

Under the stats page it says suppression works on Destruction spells when its Affliction it works on

Guest Facezap

I personally think the Irradiated chest/pants are a joke for Warlocks.  In my case, I gained a little bit of intellect +5, gained relatively worthless stats for Warlocks in spirit and nature resist.  I gained 13 spell damage BUT lost 9 of that because I lost a whopping 35 stamina and my pet lost 100hp which in turn caused my demonic knowledge to lose 9 spell power.  Ridiculous BIS gear IMHO.