JordanB500

Shaman T9(Horde) Tmog help

2 posts in this topic

i have the complete t9(horde) tmog set on my orc shaman except i need a shield and weapon to go with it and most of the shields clip with the shoulders does anyone know a decent shield and weapon that is fiery, black or purplish to match the set if anyone has any answers id appreciate it

i have the complete t9(horde) tmog set on my orc shaman except i need a shield and weapon to go with it and most of the shields clip with the shoulders does anyone know a decent shield and weapon that is fiery, black or purplish to match the set if anyone has any answers id appreciate it

i am still waiting for a reply and i am considering using a two handed staff tmog instead to make it easier if anyone knows of a non-cliping shield or a non-clipping staff/2hander id appreciate it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: Tomb of Sargeras [1/9M 9/9H], Nighthold [3/10M]
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (915+)
      ALL DPS! ABOUT US
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. 
      We're always on Discord and we joke around a lot, some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. 
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required!)
      Fun Guild events happen monthly!

Battle.net ID: Narii#1891, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Guild Recruitment Officer
      www.bootypirates.guildlaunch.com
    • By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 9/9 H ToS....  Consistant and Dependable members! (Who can handle cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We use MUMBLE voice server, it is required and no exceptions!
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

(We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100
    • By zdeathknight
      [Illidan][H] <FULL Mongo> (5/9 Mythic ToS) LF exceptional players all specs
      [Illidan] [H] <Full Mongo> 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras <Full Mongo> 5/9 Mythic ToS - is a Horde Raiding Guild on Illidan.

We are an excellent and diverse group of competitive players - formerly the top raiders of Sonic Death Monkey and Undead Legion on Eitrigg/Shu-halo (US) - who banded together and decided to move to Illidan to start our own mythic raiding guild. We are a guild made by mythic raiders, for mythic raiders. We have achieved AotC in every raid tier this expansion so far, and were 4/10 mythic NH before server transferring.

Raid Times:
      Tuesday, Thursday, Monday. 7.30-10.30 Server.

Qualities we look for in raiders:

Maturity & thick skin (very important), respect towards others, focus, being easy going, commitment, loyalty, on going personal & character improvement & development, good attendance & punctuality for raid, being open minded, viable off-specs and/or alts for raiding, able to take criticism, +18 years of age.

Requirements & expectations for raid:

Minimum equipped item level of 930, with 61 traits.

As a trial you will be expected to attend every Monday night raid, and depending on performance and knowledge we may require you to attend Tuesday and Thursday night as well.

As a trial you will have access to guild repairs, and we will do our best to provide you with runes, food and flasks during raid.

Required Addons:
      RCLootCouncil
      DBM
      Astral Keys
      ERT
      Details!

Required VoiP software:
      Discord

Rercruitment
      We are interested in exceptional and talented Arms Warrior, Sub Rogue players to expand our roster.

GM: Harju (Spency#2787)
      Recruit Officer: Zdeathknîght (playerkiller#1676) 
    • By Athlios
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Gordian Knot
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Current progress: ToS 4/9M, NH 6/10M, ToV 2/3M
      Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
      Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Druid: Balance & Feral Mage: All specs Monk: Mistweaver Priest: Discipline Shaman: Restoration Medium:
      Monk: Windwalker Low:
      Priest: Shadow Rogue: All specs Warlock: All specs These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude.
      Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for our current progress, which are around 930 item level equiped and around 64+ traits on your weapon.
      Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot).
      About us:
      Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
      We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month.
      We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
      There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
      Currently :
      We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
      Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums!
      Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking!
      Our current guild progress is 4/9 on Tomb of Sargeras mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to get Cutting Edge for this patch!
      If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper one of our officers:
      Jenquai - Athlios#2283
      Leleko - Leleko#2235
      Narweena - Sephyra#2517
      or contact me on discord Athlios#0153
      PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
      We are also open and welcome social applications.
    • By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger