FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dook

Paladin Runes

Guest Everdeen

Correction: You talk to BROTHER ROMULUS outside of the Paladin trainer room. NOT a paladin trainer. 

5 hours ago, Guest Everdeen said:

Correction: You talk to BROTHER ROMULUS outside of the Paladin trainer room. NOT a paladin trainer. 

Hey - Thanks for that, should be updated now and you should see this soon.

Guest Xer

"

UNLOCK INFORMATION

As any race, killing Worgen in Duskwood has a chance to drop a Libram of Banishment  Icon Libram of Banishment . You are then tasked with casting Turn Undead Icon Turn Undead on five different monsters and then killing them with Exorcism Icon Exorcism. Completing this task will reward you with this Rune."

is wrong, you need to kill defias night runners, not worgen

15 hours ago, Guest Xer said:

"

UNLOCK INFORMATION

As any race, killing Worgen in Duskwood has a chance to drop a Libram of Banishment  Icon Libram of Banishment . You are then tasked with casting Turn Undead Icon Turn Undead on five different monsters and then killing them with Exorcism Icon Exorcism. Completing this task will reward you with this Rune."

is wrong, you need to kill defias night runners, not worgen

Hey, good catch, I made this mistake due to the familiar with the lowest level worgen in the zone being 'Worgen Dark Runner' when I intended to put the Defias Night Runner. This update should be made very soon. 🙂

51 minutes ago, Aumnaft said:

Are there level requirements? I can't find Romulus anywhere in the cathedral. I'm level 12.

Hey! I assume you're looking for the Seal of the Martyrdom? Brother Romulus can be found on the main floor, to the left of the steps going up to the altar  back behind  Bishop Farthing kinda hiding in a corner. If you want to try a /target macro to find him make sure you include 'Brother' first. Here is a screenshot I just took in game that might help as well.

image.png

Guest Matt

So Aegis and Redoubt can be taken at the same time but they won't procc together right ?

To me Blizzards tooltip was quite confusing needing to chose one or another..

4 hours ago, Guest Matt said:

So Aegis and Redoubt can be taken at the same time but they won't procc together right ?

To me Blizzards tooltip was quite confusing needing to chose one or another..

Hey, so they cannot proc at the same time as they are not cumulative, however having both greatly increases the uptime of the block effect. I hope that answers your question.

Guest Rohland

Jasperlode mine is in Elwynn Forest, not in Westfall.  I got confused as to if it was Jasperlode mine in Elwynn or Jangolode mine in Westfall.

On 1/18/2024 at 9:57 AM, Guest Rohland said:

Jasperlode mine is in Elwynn Forest, not in Westfall.  I got confused as to if it was Jasperlode mine in Elwynn or Jangolode mine in Westfall.

This was a mistake on my end but has been fixed. I appreciate you checking out my guide!