FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dook

Warlock Runes

Guest Haunt Rune

The first rune u get as a uh its locaded in the spidert caves in there starting zone

Guest Nuggettis

Demonic pact rune. You need to see the warlock trainer in Brill, then once you have the debuff you need to go to UC, NEAR the trainer. It isn't the trainer in Brill, or UC. It is an NPC called "Carinden Halgar", just near the Warlock trainer in UC. Now i have to start this over again :(((((((((

Guest Nuggettis

Also, not only did I die, and the debuff stayed on. But I ended up going straight to UC without the debuff because i still had the fel-powered artifact in my bag. No debuff, handed it in, got the rune. 

Guest Ryzot

For demonic tactics, the instructions are wrong. Yes, you go to the goldshire warlock trainer for the powerless artifact, but you must go to the slaughtered lamb warlock trainer after using it to get the rune. This guide says to go back to the trainer, which would be referencing the goldshire trainer, but that trainer does not give you the rune. 

Those warlocks with the voidwalkers in Stromgarde are impossible to solo as a 40 warlock, with the first elite warlock, there were 3 stealthed elite rogues, I killed two one at a time but there was one near the warlock. Every time I attacked the warlock I drew an elite rogue so kept dying to two elites. Not sure if there are stealthed rogues all the way through.

The rune quest needed 10 tokens or something to be combined in the tower, probably a quest for a group of 3-5.

Next week Phase 3 starts so maybe I'll have better success as a 43 or 45.

Edited by darylcheshire