FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dook

Warrior Runes

Guest Tauren Devastate

Could you also add what mobs work for tauren? I know I got 1 trophy from a Gnoll, second from a Harpy...but I don't know the third one.

Guest Tauren Prot Warry

I did the selection and the harpies and quillboars were easy the centaur, are behind the orc/troll starting zone. took me 4-5 kill to get it dropped. confirmed it worked fine

13 hours ago, Guest Tauren Devastate said:

Could you also add what mobs work for tauren? I know I got 1 trophy from a Gnoll, second from a Harpy...but I don't know the third one.

You are missing Quillboars, can find some easy ones east of Thunder Bluff / northeast Mulgore in general!

Guest Furious Thunder

Found Furious Thunder rune on Gillgar along with the Priest Rune in Tirisfall Glades, little pond west of the scarlet tower near the farmers

5 minutes ago, Guest Furious Thunder said:

Found Furious Thunder rune on Gillgar along with the Priest Rune in Tirisfall Glades, little pond west of the scarlet tower near the farmers

Yeah Furious Thunder seems to drop from just about any named mob in the early areas 🙂 thanks!

Guest Golthar

So you need the 3 heads and then the NPC you need to find is called Vateya Timberhoof. (Monster Hunter),

If you then hand her the 3 heads she will give you a piece of rune for each head. Combine the 3 pieces of the rune to create the devastate rune!

She is located in the Bloodhoof Village Inn. (Up the ramp and outside the door to the right.)

Guest Mr D

Warbringer has the rune description of a completely different rune belonging to a different class against it.

18 minutes ago, Guest Mr D said:

Warbringer has the rune description of a completely different rune belonging to a different class against it.

Wtf true, that's a super weird bug, will fix ASAP, thanks! ❤️ 

Guest Badjohn
On 11/25/2023 at 10:46 PM, Dook said:

This thread if for feedback on our Season of Discovery page for Warrior Runes in WoW Classic.

the information for the viscous venom is wrong. It doesn’t drop from sorrow spinners. Only the green spiders along the hills in the southeast

20 minutes ago, Guest Badjohn said:

the information for the viscous venom is wrong. It doesn’t drop from sorrow spinners. Only the green spiders along the hills in the southeast

Thanks, will update! The original tip on discord was just "Spiders on Swamp of Sorrows" so thought those would serve 🙂