3 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
Realm: Draenor EU
Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. The plan is to be done with normal raids asap, focus on heroic ones and move to mythic when ready.
Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00
All raiders should be online at least 15 minutes prior to raid start.
What we expect from you:
- Good raiding experience
- Performance that corresponds with your item level
- Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
- Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
- Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism
High Demand: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid (an active dps os would be most welcome) Medium Demand: Moonkin Druid Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.
If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
or poke us ingame:
Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Uglyfella, Nelltem
See you ingame!
Hello! We are a swedish speaking guild that is recruiting swedish speaking players for our mythic progression roster. Nordic people who understands Swedish is fine aswell.
We have had a break since ToS came out and we are starting up again, we started up in another guild and now we want some more done so we are starting up here again. Thus the progress. If you are hungry for some new content and want to start fresh in a guild here is your chans.
Our raid times
Monday, Thursday, Sunday 19:00-22:00 server time.
Optional raids: Tuesday (alt raid/HC/Normal clear) and Wednesday (Usally raid off, but might sometimes be an extra raid if a boss is really close to die).
All Classes But of course we concider all players that feel exeptional and make well written applications. You can also see on our website what we are in need of.
A little info about us
We have raided since Vanilla, we are a stable guild with a hungry progress team. We are currently the best swedish guild on the server and our server rank is around 10-15.
Our current progression is
EN - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3M
NH - 10/10M
ToS - BREAK
Antorus - 11/11 HC, 8/11M.
If you want a friendly environment with alot of friendly batter we are definitely the guild for you, so do not hesitate to apply.
You can also add and talk to our officers.
Echo is a new project guild that wants to create a friendly and progressive environment.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it. When we raid we're focused! While we are sociable and enjoy a good laugh, when it's time to raid, it's time to raid! We do NOT accept selfish, rude or intolerable behavior in our guild!. After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Melee ( 3 Spots Open )
- Range ( 1 Spot Open )
- Healer ( 1 Spot Open )
What to expect from the guild:
- We are a social bunch, with members always talking on our guild discord.
- We like to link our mythic+ keys in guild chat to find fast and reliable teams.
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you:
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST
- Thursday 20:00-23:00 ST
- Sunday: 20:00-23:00 ST
If you have any questions,feel free to add us on Bnet!
Outlawed is currently recruiting for current content and looking to increase our raiding team to progress though Antorus. We are based on Dreanor and are a Horde guild.
Outlawed has been together for over 1 year and consist of a mixture of UK, EU and South Africa players, with English being the main language spoken. We are a friendly group who would make any player feel welcome. We are Based on Draenor and horde.
We are currently 9/11HC Antorus and want to increase the raid team numbers.
Currently we are looking for tank and dps to join our raiding team . Would love a Warlock but players of any spec are welcome to join the raid team. New members would be required to be active during the week for mythic + runs and attending the majority of raids, we understand that real life comes first but require active players to help us progress through content. All applicants must be of ilevel 950 minimum (this is easy achievable with LFR etc) and have experience in raiding HC Antorus, this is especially important for the tank role. Applicants must be the kind of people who want to put the effort into raiding and wanting to contribute to raid goals the guild has or would like to achieve.
We raid Thursday, Heroic Antorus and continue any left over content on Sunday. Raid times are 8:00pm server time to 11:00pm server time on each of the days.
If you are interested please message Imryll in game (on every evening after finishing work) or leave your player name/realm/ilevel/spec here and I will get back to you ASAP.
Many thanks for taking time to read this and hope to be adding some of you to our team.
If you want to add me my battlenet is Eknz#2475
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 11/11 Heroic 1/11 Mythic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Zulthalak