3 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
<Prosperitas - Draenor EU> is currently recruiting the last spots for its mythic raid team.
Wednesday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
Thursday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
Sunday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
What kind of guilds is Prosperitas?
We consider ourselves to be a semi hardcore raiding guild. We don't raid as long as most guilds but when we do raid, we are VERY serious about getting the most out of our time as we possibly can. While we are not part of the hardcore raiding scene we do hope to follow it. Prosperitas has recently resurfaced and the guild is currently consists of both guild veterans and newcomers. We are a tight nit group of raiders looking to clear as much content as possible while having some banter in voice chat in between pulls.
Recruiting for Legion, What are we looking for?
We are looking for Exceptional players that are willing to put in the effort. Players who are able to show up to raids with their pots, flasks, back up food (The guild bank aims to provide these where possible). You must be able to research your class and show that you know how to pull the best optimal dps/healing that you can. No one in our raid should have to tell you how to play your class. When we encounter a new boss you should ask yourself; "What is the best way i can deal with this encounter?" - This is the type of player we are looking for!
Please refer to the website "http://prosperitas-draenor.enjin.com/" if you are interested in joining us or contact one of the following officers if you have any questions before applying.
HolyFeetz, Pevvin, Kovalski, Hyujin
As of 18/12/16 we are currently recruiting;
all ranged DPS classes.
Melee DPS; Monk, DH, Rogue and Shaman
Healers; Monk, Druid and Paladin
Respawn is a guild created by two guilds that became one, who wish to progress relevant content in a non-toxic environment.Expect a laid back environment off-raid times.However,during progression our members are expected to have a great deal of knowledge regarding their class(including spec and offspec if need be) and have the obligation to research encounters on their own before the raid leader goes into detail about it.
-After joining you will be given the rank Trialist;trial period of 1-2 weeks,depending on performance and other things we may take into consideration.
We are currently looking for:
- Healer ( Priest,Monk)
- Range ( Hunter,Warlock,Mage & Boomkin )
- all other classes will be considered if you prove to be exceptionally good at the class.
What to expect from the guild:
- A dedicated GM and officer team who are always there to help out and guide you
- A mindset to raid hardest content,with a healthy attitude towards the cause and your fellow guildies
What we expect from you-the raider:
- To be on Discord during raids,working mic isn't a necessity but it will be of great help in the future
- Being humble enough to accept that you can always improve and accept criticism if it's meant well.
- You have to be reliable – meaning attend most of the raids,especially during progress period
- You have to perform to the best of your abilities and the gear you have equipped
Raiding times: (progression times may be extended)
- Wednesday 19:00-22:00
- Thursday 19:00-22:00
- Monday 19:00-22:00
If you have any questions,feel free to whisper any of our officers or online members.
<Triggered> - Draenor are currently recruiting! We are a friendly English speaking guild who are progressing in Nighthold Mythic currently 7/7M 2/3M 1/10M
- Ability to raid Wed and Thurs 19:55 - 23:00 server time (with optional extra raid days on Sunday and sometimes Tuesday)
- 885 ilvl
- Minimum of 8/10hc experience (Less experience will be considered with exceptional applications)
- Teamspeak 3 with microphone
Holy Priest / Disc Priest - High
Shadow Priest - High
Balance Druid - High
Havoc Demon Hunter - High
Resto Shaman (With Elemental Offspec) - Medium
(All ranged DPS specs also considered)
to apply go to - http://triggerd.enjin.com
for more info add Zorat#2815 on Battle tag
After losing some players to attrition following EN/ToV, we are currently seeking a few players to complete our mythic raiding team for Nighthold, with an emphasis on Healers and ranged DPS. In the meantime we will be gearing off regular heroic NH clears.
Who are Origin?
Origin are a long standing community of friends, formed with the goal of completing the hardest PvE content in World of Warcraft.
The community within Origin consists of friends made in real life, as well as through our adventures over the past 10 + years of WoW. Our core officer team have been raiding since the early days of WoW and have experience in some of the hardest content throughout the different expansions but sometimes in different guilds. One of the goals of Origin was to bring people together after playing in different raiding teams over the last few years and use our knowledge and experience to build the best guild and raiding environment we can.
Our roster contains experienced, driven and dedicated players with a strong focus on team work, and we expect anyone joining us for Mythic Raiding to share these qualities.
We are a 2 day Mythic raiding guild as we value a good raid life balance. We do however, regularly run Mythic + Dungeons, Alt raids and have social fun on Discord. We have excellent results considering our light schedule, clearing 7/7 EN mythic by the end of November, and finishing Odyn post-Christmas in half a night.
What Origin will offer you!
• A guild where raiders aim to defeat all Legion (and beyond) content on the hardest difficulty
• A stable, team centric raiding team
• A guild that treats members with respect that welcomes thoughts, ideas, strategies and constructive criticism
• A meritocracy in which contributions are recognized and rewarded (no favoritism)
• A guild that fosters and encourages player growth and improvement
• A strong community inside and outside of the game
What do we need from you?
A desire to:
• complete all Legion (and beyond) content on the hardest difficulty
• to be part of a team long term and progress on not only bosses, but as a guild and community
• gain thorough knowledge about your chosen role and class
• perform your chosen role and class to a very high standard
• to evaluate your performance and improve and a willingness to accept constructive criticism
• to excel during each boss encounter, showing good situational awareness and a strong learning curve
• ATTENDANCE! We maintain a relatively small raiding roster due to only raiding 2 days per week. This means you should be sure you are able to commit to our raid schedule.
With the start of Nighthold, we would also require all trials to have at least 35 traits in their main artifact weapon, and preferably 40+.
Our Raiding Hours
There will never be pressure to raid additional days or stay for additional raid hours!
Wednesday: 20:00 – 00:00 (Server)
Sunday: 20:00 – 00:00 (Server)
Our guild uses an application process. Applicants are required to complete our application form and submit it to the guild website. Your trial period will last approximately 4 weeks and applicants should maintain very high attendance during this period. We’ll have a small chat on Discord if we like your application and make sure you’re welcomed to the guild and get the information you need! As well as an opportunity for us to get to know you a little.
Upon completing your trial period, if you fail your trial you will be offered the opportunity to stay as a social (if your personality fits within the guild) or you must unfortunately leave/be kicked. A player who passes will then be promoted to Raider. While on trial, you will receive loot when raiders do not require it.
You can apply at our website: http://www.origin-draenor.eu
Alternatively, for an informal chat, please contact Biscuinator#2177 or Felicia#21127
Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you.
See you in game!