mysteryfluid

Frost BiS List

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

So i have been googling and looking all over the place and either cannot find anything or what i have found is very vague and doesn't seem substantial enough to trust things.

I mainly follow IV for everything and while i have used Noxxic previously, i found there to be a lot of difference in opinion between the two.

As i have had more success by following and reading here, i was wondering if someone had a BIS list created for the frost mage or could share some guidance on what i am essentially after.  I understand with crafted pieces and the amount of secondary stats can come with gear now, i am just looking for the ideal setup overall.

with the priority being multistrike,crit,vers,mastery,haste, is there a specific list or just go after these stats.  I am worried if i focus too much on trying to get multistrike/crit pieces that i will end up crippling myself in other ways due to it being important to have SOME of the other stats i am assuming.

Thoughts? suggestions ?

Thanks in advance!

Actually nevermind.  You can remove this thread.

I see now what you are referring to and i feel dumb.  I will just need to figure out how to read it up.

I see the tab for Frost TV BIS - is that just suggested for that spec as i thought prismatic crystal was the best 100 tier ?

That list was created in order to provide a tool for people to make their own BiS lists. Read the introductory tab on that dropbox file :) As stat prio's change drastically per character with that tool you can make the list yourself #winwin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By kidglock34
      I figured I'd do a Part 2 of this since I've managed to move from having never tanked before to now I can't get enough of it. 
      I've noticed a few things and wanted as much input as I can get. What has struck me so far is the lack of healers running PUGs at the lvl 60-ish area. It takes forever to get a PUG group together and I haven't been able to keep a healer with us more than 1 run through. I've made some DPS friends through PUGs which is pretty cool, but what is up with the healers???
      The second thing is how my damage relates to a few other classes at about the same level. I'm currently lvl 67. I'm able to hold aggro nearly most of the time. I have some PUG members than have a pet with taunt or something but for the most part I am good to go. What I will see are Death Knights and some Warlock/Mages that seem to be doing crazy damage while only being a level or 2 higher than I am. Is that normal or am I undergeared? I haven't quite downloaded a damage meter just yet but from watching the health bar on the enemies I've noticed that those 2 can do some big damage by themselves! So is it a gear issue with me, is it just the nature of their class at that level or are they over-geared with extra goodies figuring their main has helped pay for their current state of their equipment? And with that, any recommendations or just hang in there until I get much higher level when better equipment appears? I have Heirloom for my chest, back, shoulders, weapon and trinkets. I haven't really found any quest gear or dungeon drops that is better that what I have now.
      I can't say Thank You enough to everybody that posted advice and encouragement in my first thread. It was very helpful and I've taken a lot of it to heart and put it to work. I have had so much fun doing this...as like most things in life you are leery of...once you try it you only regret NOT doing it sooner. 
    • By Arcere
      Evening fellow spell chuckers!
      - Logs (Entire HC Farm Raid)
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RPZK8MngjtWTAzry#boss=-2&difficulty=0&type=damage-done&source=2
      - Armoury Link
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/arcere
      - Rotation
      Icy Veins recommended (Glacial Spike). Talents as seen in Armoury.
      - Issue
      Disparity between fights, parsing blue on some and green on others and general underperformance DPS-wise.
      Not very talented with Logs Analysis I will be honest, but I have oftentimes fewer casts which could be attributed to moving too much/panicking during mechanics and sometimes the spells appear to not hit as hard by average.
      Some suspect some fights hold my lower than normal FPS as a partial contributor to my low DPS, but I am certain it's purely a rotational/skill combination error on my part, or not utilizing my tools as I should.
      I run Shard of Exodar and Sephuz as it is the best combination according to SimCraft and I have optimized the gear with what I have using the same tool.
      Shattercapped (by far, a little too far) and Haste approx 35%.

Please send help, as I am breaking my brain with what I am doing wrong! 

Thank you in advance!