Anastasiadi

Is Brewmaster charge gone?

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

I haven't touched my monk in  a while, but ya know.. leveling... I just wanted to know did they take out brewmaster's ability to charge into mobs (simular to a warrior charge) which also doubles as a Stun? I can't remember the name of the spell. It never really worked on elites and bosses but not having it makes brewmaster a bit less exciting..

I haven't touched my monk in  a while, but ya know.. leveling... I just wanted to know did they take out brewmaster's ability to charge into mobs (simular to a warrior charge) which also doubles as a Stun? I can't remember the name of the spell. It never really worked on elites and bosses but not having it makes brewmaster a bit less exciting..

Yes, charge was removed in the 6.0.2 pre-patch.  Which is a shame since I used that to move around a lot while questing/leveling.

I think the ability you're trying to remember is Clash. It was removed during the prepatch I think, but we still have lots of other mobility tools.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger
    • By healionaire
      What stat %s should we aim for?
    • By AcidSapphire
      Hello there,

I am trying to find a character that suits me and 'till now i didn't find it..
      I have a Paladin level 110, a Rogue, DH, Warrior and a Druid. I really enjoyed to play Prot. Paladin but i was overwhelmed with all the knowledge i need to know for raids.I have to say that this is the class that i played the most. I have to say that i usually play in weekends and sometimes in week days.
      I enjoyed playing warrior in PVP but, that was it, nothing else..

Two days ago i just got my Druid level 110 and played as Feral (with the intention to play Resto or Guard 'cause i want to be a healer and/or a tank but i found the rotations a little off for me..)

Anyway, my question is, what should i play? I was thinking about a Disc Priest or a Ench/Resto Shaman or a Brew/Mist Monk. I just can't decide what i should play and unfortunately i have to level them from scratch..

Any advice ?

I really need a new perspective 'bout what i should play :)

Thanks!
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Uliana Sunwuko Wave of Light Monk Build Guide.