FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
foolio1990

STREAM: Oath guild. First Highmaul. Mannoroth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PinkSmurph
      Hi
      I am currently looking for people to pop into my streams and see if I can improve my dps rotation and all around wow play. Any feedback is appreciated
      Https://www.twitch.tv/pinksmurph
    • By Datcoopguy
      So little context of this video we were having a smooth raid but then we kept wiping to dumb stuff and little things and suddenly our raid leader snapped and suddenly started bursting into song while leading during our progression and get this we started downing things. Some pretty moments in it.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqt_0m4Gb7E
    • By Pogsz
      Hi everybody!
      As a Hearthstone player I have now choosen a better alias than POGSZ that also includes what I am doing together with my kids.
      So from now on I will refer to #jobsdone! (go figure where that come from) ;-)
      Anyway, I still appreciate hugely your support and help in my streams to analyse my game play and give me advice's that helps me get the job don! ;-)

Here are my videos and streams. The newest ones are on the top:
      Today I started to play this aggro shaman deck for the first time.  Thumbs up!

• By IzbacivacX
      Hi everyone, Today i listed Twitch channels and i noticed there is not a single good Demon Hunter Stream.
      So i have decided to take that under my hand and Stream my Arena games every evening.
      A little about me:
      I am 31 Years old, father of a beautiful Daughter, working Full time job in a Office. Living in Switzerland since 2001, Born and raised in Croatia.
      Language Skills: English, German, Swiss German, Croatian(native)
      Playing games since 2001 and had a quite cool Archivements in most of them.
      I also reached Gladiator titles several times on different classes in WoW: WOTLK, tho i have quited WoW untill Legion came out.
      So here i am again and trying to get Gladiator as DH this Season.

So far from me, i would be glad to entertain you on my channel:
      My Twitch Channel

Best Regards to all of You

• By Uchi
      "Order and chaos" at Twilight's hammer invites you to join our First Blackhand mythic mount giveaway on 17/08/2016 at 21:00 server time.Winner will be picked from our gm's stream viewers.Only requirements are being 100 lvl, horde and ofc be on stream for the
      roll.If the turnout is big archimonde mythic mount will follow on last week before the expansion.Additional info will be available on stream.Please follow for more awsome events.
      https://www.twitch.tv/salamance_tv
      https://www.facebook.com/Order-And-Chaos-956156814479053