Ljohnsilver

Long time holy paladin having difficulties

1 post in this topic

Heey there!

Thanks in advance for reading my post! 

Well, as the title says, I've been a holy paladin from all the back to Karazhan and ive enjoyed it for a long time. I have also always raided on a somewhat higher level, especially in the past though after a 1,5 year retirement I have come back to raiding and am quite enjoying it again!

My problem is my output in raids. In 5-man heroics i do just fine, i get up to the 30k HPS when needed. It is just that in raids, I seems to be lagging behind to other healers with a mere 18-25k HPS. 

I often start out fine but end up at the bottom of list after various fights. Especially when a Tranq or a Hymn is procced, I will never be able to fight my way back to a better position. 

Here are my stats:

Armory

Logs

I am following the stats guide as put in IV with a minor adjustment, so:

Int>spirit>crit=haste>multi>vers>mastery

As to a rotation, I pretty much always use the SW talent with AW to burst my healing when needed and for the rest i just FoL or HL when the dmg is low/have the proc and need to use it. 

This is the first time I post a post such like this so if any additional information is needed, do not hesitate to ask!

L-J

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Purplespirk
      I am new to mmos and I was playing an Arcane Mage but my fiance said frost mages are better so I am trying to learn how to play it and I have watched videos and gone over the icy viens information but it is still very confusing for me. I know this sounds bad but can anyone like dumb it down or like comment simpler instructions right now i am going off this attachment i made based of some advice and off of icy viens and i am only doing 4152 dps total so I am not sure if this is low or not but I am already level 120 right now 
      https://gyazo.com/4130f71f1790c7b25a8dd3d23cb4f388
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our OTK DK Paladin deck.
    • By MrGrumpyCat
      So uhm, first post here and i take the opportunity to take you guys through my fabulous journey into "breaking" the tavern brawl this morning.

So i get on that six-shooter tavern brawl with a mage decklist ( just cause i need them gold from quest ya know :D ) and on my second or third game,

I play Research Project my opponent had then 10 cards in hand and draws for the turn, but no deck refill.... He then plays Barnes, no minion comes up from the battlecry. so it aint a visual bug. start my turn, play another Research Project, my opponent fatigues for 1+2, i can then OTK him with my 0 costs spells due to my 4 copies of Sorcerer's Apprentice.
      Fun fact, the tavern brawl clearly says; Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!.
      Can anyone recall to this happening to them or no one had the cojones to mill?

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Paladin deck.