SilentStorm129817

New Priest Deck (Heal Heal Heal)

3 posts in this topic

I made this thread and an account just to critique this deck I built. Constructive Criticism please. 

The Deck consists of:

2x Holy Smite

2x Power Word: Shield

2x Goldshire Footman

2x Northshire Cleric

2x Voodoo Doctor

2x Divine Spirit

2x Mind Blast

2x Shadow Word: Pain

2x Explosive Sheep

2x Loot Hoarder

2x Shadow Word: Death

2x Dalaran Mage

2x Wolfrider

2x Dragonling Mechanic

2x Holy Nova

1x Antique Healbot

1x Priestess of Elune

It has some cards from the Goblins vs Gnomes Expansion and requires 0 Arcane Dust.

I built this deck to be all about good old fashioned "keep yourself and everyone around you alive". Northshire Clerics are essential to keep on the field. Keep using the Priest's ability to keep them alive. That way, you can keep drawing and pull better cards like the Dalaran Mage to buff your Mind Blast. The Goldshire Footman is used to keep the heat off your minions. Use the Shadow Words to keep the enemies away, be them big or small. Use the Power Word to buff your Goldshire Footman to turn him into a tank, taking almost all of the hits. You can also use the Power Word to buff the Wolfrider, making him less frail. Explosive sheep make excellent board wipes and Holy Nova too. Divine Spirit is an even better health buff after you use the Power Words. The Voodoo Doctors restore you or a minion that may be in trouble. Let me know what you think!

Saw you got this post copied over.  I will go ahead and remove the other one safely now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SeeerQ
      Been loosing to secret mages a lot lately. Anyway to counter them? The spells they have are annoying and they are able to kill of my big minions using fireball, polymorph etc. How do you counter them? 
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: 
      Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 72+ traits.
      - 8/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Druid: Guardian.
      Priest: Holy/disc - Mainly Holy
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By Caldyrvan
      I am glad I'm watching Chump because not only he's an inspiration but also because I was browsing through the standard priest deck lists provided here and even though it's a long list they are all pretty much the same (many of them no fun anymore, at least to me and def. no fun to play against) and I get the feeling lately Icy Veins tries to provide the most expensive decks only. No doubt they are effective and successful but as I said, getting bored and it's kind of bad for every new player visiting this page and just seeing (s)he has to play longer than some cards take to rotate out of standard to acquire a viable deck. 
      So, I was wondering why are the no decks like the following in this list, something wrong with adding such decks? Of course you can't add every possible deck type/variation but with a dozen Highlander and Dragon priest decks already being in this list there should be room for at least one or two others.
      All credit goes to Chump for this deck, I'm just posting it as well as his first video with it.
      Total Arcane Dust cost: 1600
      With all of the cards being basic, common or rare we can assume most players have most of the cards maybe a few to craft. Pretty cheap imo.
      2x Emerald Reaver 2x Northshire Cleric 2x Potion of Madness 2x Power Word: Shield 2x Voodoo Doctor 2x Golakka Crawler 2x Radiant Elemental 2x Shadow Ascendant 1x Deathspeaker 2x Happy Ghoul 2x Kabal Talonpriest 2x Auchenai Soulpriest 2x Keening Banshee 1x Darkscale Healer 2x Sunborne Val'kyr 2x Bonemare Deck Code: AAECAa0GAsYEmssCDoQB7QHlBPIMtbsC8LsC2MEC3cIC5MICyMsCzswCn84Cps4ClegCAA==
      He was playing 2 version of this deck with the other being a bit more expensive using Genzo, the Shark and Leeroy Jenkins instead of the 2 Auchenai Soulpriest.
      Have Fun :)
      -> Budget Cannibal Warlock -> Budget Handbuff Paladin -> Budget Aggro/Tempo Rogue  

• By SeeerQ
      I have enough dust to finally craft a legendary card but no idea  which card to craft. My deck has dk anduin in it. It isn't a top tier deck. This is my deck list> ### 
      # Class: Priest
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Mammoth
      #
      # 2x (1) Holy Smite
      # 2x (1) Inner Fire
      # 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
      # 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
      # 2x (2) Divine Spirit
      # 2x (2) Mind Blast
      # 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
      # 1x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
      # 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
      # 2x (3) Tar Creeper
      # 2x (4) Lightspawn
      # 1x (4) Spellbreaker
      # 2x (4) Tortollan Shellraiser
      # 2x (5) Holy Nova
      # 2x (8) Free From Amber
      # 1x (8) Marin the Fox
      # 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin

AAECAa0GBPIF1wqQ0wKk5wINlwL4AqEE5QTJBvYG0QryDPC7AtjBAtzBAsrDApnIAgA=

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
    • By Abradolf
      Hi all,
      I'm currently playing a restro druid mainly for Raid - Mythic +
      Can somebody explain to me; especially for raids, why my HPS is very low compared to the other healers.
      I'm currently going with 936 gs - Shoulder Leg & Finger Leg (2nd talent in lvl75)
      Crit 19%
      Haste 21%
      Mastery 27%
      Versatility 2%
      All of my items habe atleast Mastery - even 8 Items Mastery & Haste.
      Nevertheless I'm unable to compete in HPS during raids HC + Mythic.
      Maybe it's something related to my rota - my current play style is:
      - Lifeboom on tank combined with cenarion ward & rejuvenation.
      - Dotting all others with rejuvenation
      - Effloresecence somewhere at meeles
      - wild growth as soon as multipe dmg mostly combined then with flourish
      - tranquility for heavy aoe
      - swiftmed for heavy heals
      etc...

The problem is, even with this I cannot heal more than 400 - 600hps while the other healers are going with 1 mio hps.
      Maybe someone can explain my mistake.

Thanks