myrror

trinket question

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

hey guys quick question for you guys currently raiding Brewmaster in a 10 man environment, using the heroic 5 man trinkets windswept pages, and iron protector talisman, today I got the BIS trinket from Shado-pan and wondering witch to replace, I'm leaning towards iron protector but that's a lot of stamina to loose especially for soaking big hits from garjal, and other similar bosses, wanted to know your opinions (sorry for lack of links stuck on a phone at work)

Assuming that you mean you got Hawkmaster Talon, I would definitely advise replacing Protector Talisman.

I'd like to expand on this trinket discussion for some feedback.

I've recently obtained Jade Bandit Figurine to go along with Hawkmaster's Talon.

To me, this seems like a no brainer since having 3,595 haste for 30 seconds every minute just can't be a bad thing. This is of course if you macro them together to chain them.

The benefit of this haste seems to outweigh the proc rate of the Darkmooon Trinket, Relic of Xuen.

/discuss

In the most recent PTR build they have nerfed Xuen along with all the other trinkets (naturally after I spent 21k to buy it last week), so you may very well be right on that one, especially after the patch.

I only wonder if it is possible to chain them the way you are saying because they are essentially the exact same trinket with different names...

In the most recent PTR build they have nerfed Xuen along with all the other trinkets (naturally after I spent 21k to buy it last week), so you may very well be right on that one, especially after the patch.

I only wonder if it is possible to chain them the way you are saying because they are essentially the exact same trinket with different names...

I think that nerf wasn't really a nerf. It was a scaling fix for challenge mode.