7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (9/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-1am PST.
Friday and Saturday
Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment .
- Ret Paladin
- Balance Druid
- Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Shadow Priest
- any exceptional DPS should apply!
- Disc Priest
- Mistweaver Monk
- any exceptional Healer should apply!
To trial, you must apply at:
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
<Brood Theory> (10/10 H) is a progression-focused raiding guild looking for exceptional RDPS and a healer for Tomb of Sargeras and eventually, mythic progression. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays (10pm-1am EST). Our raid nights consist of farming heroic NH and doing mythic +’s, but when Tomb comes out, we will be using those nights for serious progression. We are hoping to come back to mythic NH and eventually push mythic Tomb. Typically, the guild adds Wednesday (10pm-1am EST) as a farm night for gearing alts and hosting carry runs in order to stock up the guild bank for our raiders. However, we are currently using Tuesdays to do this, but this is subject to change during progression-focused times. We allow 750g in repairs a day for our raiders, and we provide you with free flasks, feasts, gems, enchants, and potions if needed.
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Deadly Boss Mods
895+ ilvl with at least 41 traits and 30 artifact knowledge (room for leniency if needed).
At least a 4-piece set bonus from NH.
Be familiar with class itemization and DPS SIMS.
Watch videos of fights before coming to raid and follow mechanics (Will be posted in our Discord).
Be on time and ready to enter a mature, but friendly raiding environment.
Casuals also welcome and encouraged to help build the guild community and atmosphere. We are looking for more like-minded and friendly individuals to join us for different guild events, contests, and etc. Our Discord server is a place where gamers of many different games (WoW, LoL, Overwatch, etc.) can come together, meet new people, and have a great time.
So, if you are looking to progress through mythic content or just relax and be a part of a friendly atmosphere, Brood Theory may be for you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested, add my Battle.Net DrSwilly#1198 and send me a message.
Ante Meridiem, one of only two remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week.
*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)
AM Raid Team (Mornings) 9/10M
9:00am - 1:00pm
Recruitment open for all classes!
Contact: Ravan (Raven#13847)
PM Raid Team (Evenings) 8/10M
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Raid times: 3:00PM to 7:00PM EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Current Progression: 8/10M
Current recruitment needs are the following: ALL CLASSES
VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history, both good and bad, all of which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild.net
For the Legion expansion we are utilizing a weekend raid schedule. Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period.
Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days.
Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well.
Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild.
New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you.
If you wish to apply, you can do so @ www.vqguild.net/wp/recruitment