TBC Classic Beast Mastery Hunter Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Beast Mastery Hunter in TBC Classic.
Beast Mastery Hunter Talent Builds for PvE
For Hunters, Beast Mastery is the overall best PvE spec. Marksmanship and Survival will not be as good, with the notable exception that each raid will want a Survival Hunter for their unique debuff that they place on the target, Expose Weakness.
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Hunters.
Beast Mastery Standard Raiding Talent Build
This is the standard talent build that you should take for raiding and dungeons as a Beast Mastery Hunter. Because Mortal Shots is such an important talent, all PvE builds for Hunter are locked into a minimum of 20 points into the Marksmanship tree.
Most of the points in this tree are just taking the damage options down the tree. The optional points here are in Thick Hide, which you could choose to put into Endurance Training instead if you want. Improved Mend Pet is also not necessary, and you could instead choose to put a point into Bestial Swiftness and another point into Thick Hide.
Every other point in the Beast Mastery tree is set. You will notice that Frenzy only has 4/5 points; this is intended. You only need 4 points in Frenzy for 100% uptime on the buff, making the 5th point mostly useless.
In the Marksmanship tree, the only choice is where to put your second 5 points. You can choose either Efficiency or Improved Hunter's Mark. If you are the only Hunter in your raid, then Improved Hunter's Mark is required since it is a huge boost to all melee. If you are not the Hunter that will be using Hunter's Mark, then you could choose to use Efficiency instead and save some Mana.
- 25 May 2021: Guide added.
- In-Game Preview of the Dungeon Finder in Wrath Classic
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Awesome Hard Mode 4 Ahn'Qiraj Season of Mastery World First Clear Video
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Invite Wave Went Out
- Naxxramas New Season of Mastery Features Teased
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Development Notes: June 22nd
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Closed Beta Now Live
- What's Ahead for Wrath Classic (Developer Update)
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank