TBC Classic Beast Mastery Hunter Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Beast Mastery Hunter in TBC Classic.
Beast Mastery Hunter Talent Builds for PvE
For Hunters, Beast Mastery is the overall best PvE spec. Marksmanship and Survival will not be as good, with the notable exception that each raid will want a Survival Hunter for their unique debuff that they place on the target, Expose Weakness.
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Hunters.
Beast Mastery Standard Raiding Talent Build
This is the standard talent build that you should take for raiding and dungeons as a Beast Mastery Hunter. Because Mortal Shots is such an important talent, all PvE builds for Hunter are locked into a minimum of 20 points into the Marksmanship tree.
Most of the points in this tree are just taking the damage options down the tree. The optional points here are in Thick Hide, which you could choose to put into Endurance Training instead if you want. Improved Mend Pet is also not necessary, and you could instead choose to put a point into Bestial Swiftness and another point into Thick Hide.
Every other point in the Beast Mastery tree is set. You will notice that Frenzy only has 4/5 points; this is intended. You only need 4 points in Frenzy for 100% uptime on the buff, making the 5th point mostly useless.
In the Marksmanship tree, the only choice is where to put your second 5 points. You can choose either Efficiency or Improved Hunter's Mark. If you are the only Hunter in your raid, then Improved Hunter's Mark is required since it is a huge boost to all melee. If you are not the Hunter that will be using Hunter's Mark, then you could choose to use Efficiency instead and save some Mana.
- 25 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer