TBC Classic Guide to Paladins' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Paladins where you will find out what the best Macros are for your Paladin in The Burning Crusade Classic.
The focus of this section is to show you some examples of some basic macros and explain how they work. A Macro is a line of commands that you can input into a text box that will execute the written commands in the order you have given them with a single button press.
Macros for Paladins in Burning Crusade Classic
Judgement and instantly replace your seal macro
- #showtooltip Judgement
- /cast Judgement
- /cast Seal of Righteousness
When you cast your Judgement ability it will remove whatever seal you have active, this macro will instantly re-apply the seal that you are choosing to use. You will have to change what seal is written in the cast section listed below based on the seal you would like to use.
Cancel Divine Protection and Blessing of Protection
- #showtooltip Divine Protection
- /cast Divine Protection
- /cancelaura Divine Protection
- /cancelaura Blessing of Protection
Divine Protection and Blessing of Protection are both powerful defensive cooldowns but when active mobs are likely to ignore your threat and could possibly kill allies, this macro works to quickly remove the buff so you can re-gain threat. You can easily construct a macro that does the same for Divine Shield as well using the same format.
Stop cast Hammer of Justice
- #showtooltip Hammer of Justice
- /cast Hammer of Justice
Hammer of Justice is an extremely powerful tool especially in PvP and you may need to cast it to quickly react to something, this macro stops whatever ability you may be casting and then casts Hammer of Justice immediately.
- #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom
- /cast [@mouseover,exists,help][@player] Blessing of Freedom
Mouse-over macros allow you to cast spells without actually targeting who you want the ability to be used on. Instead, mouse-overs make it so simply having your cursor over with the enemy, ally or party frame will allow you to cast on your intended target. Being able to use a spell like Cleanse, Blessing of Protection, or Blessing of Freedom like this can sometimes save seconds and possibly save them from dying.
- #showtooltip Holy Light
- /cast [@mouseover,exists,help][@player] Holy Light(Rank 9)
Healing mouse-overs share the same idea as the utility ones listed above, this is largely a preference but can be quicker if you become proficient with it.
Macros are very important in making your character play as smoothly as possible, but so do addons, for which reason we recommend that you also read our Paladin Addons page.
- 03 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 9th
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 8th
- 60 Characters to Level 60 in Vanilla Classic - Before BCC!
- Epic Gems Already Available in the Game
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 4th
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 2nd
- World First Magtheridon & Karazhan Clears by Progress
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]