TBC Classic Guide to Warriors' Best Addons
Welcome to our Addons guide for Warriors where you will find out what the best addons are for your Warrior in The Burning Crusade Classic.
Warrior Addons for Burning Crusade Classic
Addons play a huge part in enhancing your gameplay and helping you manage the many different aspects of the game, your character, the environment and much more. Check our the list below of our recommended addons for the Burning Crusade Classic.
ElvUI TBC Classic is a complete Interface replacement. This addon is a large package that allows you to alter nearly every single feature of your interface.
Many UI Elements
Leatrix Plus TBC Classic offers many different quality of life features that the base game and other addons lack. This is highly recommended to grab as it makes many features of the game much smoother.
Boss Mechanic Timers
Deadly Boss Mods TBC Classic tells you the timers for boss abilities during raids and many other events. This addon is basically a requirement for raiding, as knowing when you need to react to abilities is crucial. Make sure to select the Game Version: "2.5.xx" for Burning Crusade Classic.
Details TBC Classic offers a great, in-depth breakdown of battles and all the different things that occurred during them. This is highly recommended to learn about fights, mechanics, mobs, other classes, performance and so on. Details also includes a threat meter called "Tiny Threat" in the files. This is great for dungeons and raiding to be able to manage your threat output as a tank or DPS.
Aside from the large scale, major UI-impacting addons, there are quite a few addons that give you some much needed features that the base game lacks.
- Atlas Loot TBC Classic shows you all of the available loot in the game.
- ItemRack TBC Classic lets you save different sets of gear; it is very useful if you have multiple specs that you frequently play.
- Attune is a great, lightweight addon to track your own and your guild-mates attunement status to various different raids and dungeons.
Macros simplify many things in The Burning Crusade expansion allowing you to do more with fewer button presses.
For this reason, we recommend that you also read our Warrior Macros page, in order to improve your gameplay experience!
- 12 Jun. 2021: Page added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank